• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
shuna is superior in both AP and Dura (with multi layered barrier), and have more hax than Tomoki

Also the fact that humans can see up to 4km away, so Shuna should be able to even without Magic Sense.

Tomoki's mindhax works via him looking at you (Which has higher potency, in the tens of millions), or you looking at him (Which has lower potency, but by how much Idk).

And it's generally the first thing he uses, especially against women.

I mean, if they're only 10m (Or max 90m) away from each other. and directly facing one another, I'd say they look at one another at pretty much the same time.

How good is Shuna's mind resistance?

I forgot whether they actually need eyecontact or not for Tomoki's charm eyes to work. Shuna's info analysis enables her to instantly realize the eyes' effects in which case she'd likely win. It seems like "first interaction" is what decides the battle here and is entirely dependent on the area and starting distance. If it's SBA then Shuna most likely takes it due to 4km starting distance in a New York Central Park-like area. Not sure at what point the distance changes things up a bit.

Don't need eye contact to work. Otherwise he couldn't have charmed the entirety of Gritonia. Unless we want to believe he looked into the eyes of everyone.

Also, the perfume proves he doesn't need eye contact to charm others.

" If it's SBA then Shuna most likely takes it due to 4km starting distance in a New York Central Park-like area."

Starting distance wouldn't be 4km because neither character has that range.

But one of them still would to have to look into the open eyes of the other party or get close at least for stuff like perfume.

Magic Sense got rather high range. Also it can be trained. The protagonist of Slime started off with a range of about "hundreds of meters" the moment he obtained that Skill and extended it to "tens of kilometers" over time. It also allows someone to go through an entire fight with their eyes closed.

That's why starting distance matters. If it's far enough away Shuna would locate her enemy via Magic Sense and immdietly discover the charm eyes effect since she can apply info analysis via Magic Sense as well. From there she'd take the appropriate measures for certain victory.

What about the effect speed? I remember the princess used some sort of contact lenses and that there were cases of those with stronger resistance to only be gradually swayed by the eye effects. Or was it instantanous?

Been a while since I read moonled journey. I hope the author continues the WN sometime...

Effect speed is instant.

People resisting it just means that they can somewhat resist mindhax on Tomoki's level.

Generally the more exposed you are to the charm the more effects it has on you, but Tomoki's been shown to instantly mind hax people as well (Perfume, which btw is less powerful than his natural charm).

GLHF22 said:
Oblivion Of The Endless said:
The distance would be tens of meters

They can mindhax each other just fine
Isnt SBA means 4km?
Starting distance: The characters start as far away from each other as the highest range of the fighters is, but a maximum of 4 kilometers. For example, if one character has a range of 10 meter and the other has a range of 20 meter they start 20 meter apart. However if the range of one character is 10 meter and the range of the other is 5 kilometer, they start only 4 kilometer apart. If extreme advantages are generated via this distance to one side, a balanced alternative should be discussed in the thread.

Back