• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shulk vs Yukari Yakumo

Okay, you do know someone was recently BANNED for posting NSFW pictures, you might want to delete that before you get banned or at the very least warned.

So how does Precog allows Shulk to kill Yukari before she erases him?

Because an AoE blast doesn't mean shit against thought-based conceptual EE. Nevermind the fact that Yukari can just gap away. Precog's not gonna change that.

DMB 1 said:
That's not even an NSFW pic.
A picture similar to this one got one of my coworkers suspended from my previous job when he was caught with it on his work computer.

This is the definition of NSFW, and I'm removing it.

I thought the prefight is that, yes the opponents are taken from their daily lives, but they know they're about to be in a fight with someone they don't know yet, and they won't be fazed by suddenly being teleported to the battlefield. They could know more beforehand if they have precog. This led to my argument that Yukari's sudden lack of precog due to Shulk resisting it should be foreboding to her, so upon teleporting, her wisest first choice would be to flee into a gap out of not knowing what she's up against, and she's very wise. Once in this state, they can't do much to each other, so I voted incon.

Dangeroustaco said:
I thought the prefight is that, yes the opponents are taken from their daily lives, but they know they're about to be in a fight with someone they don't know yet, and they won't be fazed by suddenly being teleported to the battlefield. They could know more beforehand if they have precog. This led to my argument that Yukari's sudden lack of precog due to Shulk resisting it should be foreboding to her, so upon teleporting, her wisest first choice would be to flee into a gap out of not knowing what she's up against, and she's very wise. Once in this state, they can't do much to each other, so I voted incon.
She can use her hax from gap

Really? I didn't know whether or not she could when inside a gap, so I assumed she couldn't do it when gapped, voting incon.

If this is the case she can hax him after fleeing into the gap, so I change my vote to Yukari.

And everybody FRA'd my earlier incon vote so now they might want to change...

gaps are basically these rifts/portals

she uses them to travel to places, and can also go to this sort of pocket dimension between them, but said dimension is more like a void

if it's a void, then she's sort of escaping reality, that's how i argued that shulk's hax can't reach her when she flees to the void between gaps

I see. I was going to argue that Shulk might get dimensional travel according to another thread I saw. He would have gotten it through reality warping, due to gaining Zanza's ability to reality warp during the end of the game. Zanza was able to travel between the physical world and his own memory if my memory serves me correct.

i changed my vote from incon to yukari since someone mentioned that she can still hax when in the gaps, but everybody fra'd my earlier incon vote and now i can't get them to change it

By manipulating borders in space and creating a chasm, she is able to link together separate places. According to this, she's able to show up in unexpected places from time to time, but the aforementioned suspiciousness has been refined. Although this gap is a kind of sub-space, within Yukari's gap, one can see a lot of eyes. These eyes are a manifestation of what one can say is the image of "how desires are swirling around" that Yukari sees in the outside world.

Here be thing ovo

well regardless of how you look at it, grace only has a couple hours left and you can't really change everyone's incon votes to either side

Eh, this being inconclusive doesn't matter much regardless. Rather this match will be removed once Shulk's CRT happens or a rematch will be done in the future.

If the CRT is as soon as I think it is then it would make sense as Shulk has gotten a ton of matches as of late.

Back