• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shulk fights the "Weakest" 2-A but it's not BB

Status
Not open for further replies.

GarrixianXD

University Enthusiast
Any/All
VS Battles
Content Moderator
Translation Helper
Yes, you got it and it shouldn't be a surprise

Shulk vs Xeno Goku

Goku won against Shulk as both were 2-Bs, how will it change as they're now 2-As?

Shulk has Monado III and Goku has Keysword, speed is equalized

Shulk hax stomps so badly. Xeno Goku can't kill Shulk, he can't put 'em down for good, he can't do anything.

Alvis is just insult to injury as Goku can't even touch him leaving Shulk/Alvis able to do anything they want with thought based hax, passive fun, etc.

Note: The Shulk Vs Goku from November was never concluded thus no one actually won.

The fact that she's baseline and MFTL+, which is genieunely really bad at 2A

When speed is irrelevant and you have such a wall of hax, "weakest" isn't a fact,

Speed is only irrelevant if there is an arbitiary restriction that equalizes it.

Doesn't take away that you are weak without it, since she is only Infinite outside of her nigh omnipresence

Plus she has Passive Subjective Reality to make anything that used against her Not Exist, and from what I can tell Subjective Reality Resistance isn't very common.

But anyway, as mentioned above Shulk Hax Stomps.

Everything12 said:
Plus she has Passive Subjective Reality to make anything that used against her Not Exist, and from what I can tell Subjective Reality Resistance isn't very common.
In theory, resistance to Reality Warping should cover Subjective Reality too since that's a sub-set of it. I don't think resistance to RW is common tho.

Schnee One said:
Speed is only irrelevant if there is a evil but necessary restriction that equalizes it.
Doesn't take away that you are weak without it.
It sucks, but it's only makes sense.

Was the 2-B match against Xeno Goku ever completed? Also that happened while Shulk was "still in revision" he was thrown out in 2-B & A matches when he wasn't ready. How Shulk is now, it's a complete hax stomp in his favor.

Schnee One said:
Ionliosite said:
Don't bump on such short intervals. Also, in what world is such as a haxed character such as BB (Fate/Extra CCC) the weakest 2-A?
The fact that she's baseline and MFTL+, which is genieunely really bad at 2A
Did you say BB is baseline? I thought Fate/Extra had a real big scaling chain, with BB being solidly far in terms of Ap. At least according to the Gilgamesh match I did a while back

There is a pretty big 2-A scaling chain for Fate 2-As which is only growing but this is irrelevant to the thread.

Schnee One said:
Do you mean the "Above 11 million gods?" That was debunked on that thread by Monarch?
Oh no not that stuff, I meant that thier did exist decently large scaling chain. This was the primary reason, well that and the Subjective Reality that Gilgmaesh was winning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back