• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If his stamina keeps up then shrek wins if not Thomas wins, he can't one shot Thomas and I'm not sure how long it would take him to wreck Thomas. Think my logic was fine earlier.

No it wasnt, his stamina is more then enough to keep up, and worse case scenarion he stops beating him and rests a bit

Thomas might be restricted to the rail tracks, but Shrek pretty much never had the experience to beat a steam engine, yes, thomas didnt face off an ogre, and shrek got more combat experience, but Thomas is pretty much durable, and if Shrek lifts up Thomas, he pretty much cannot throws him off the rails upside down, without getting hurt by the wheels,

if these reasoning are not reasonable, Shrek FRA

He can just walk to the side and hit it till it dies. He doesn't need to lift thomas or anything, just hit him over and over.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
He can just walk to the side and hit it till it dies. He doesn't need to lift thomas or anything, just hit him over and over.
then again, it would likely just go away, since thomas got higher speed than shrek

Shrek:

Attack Potency: Wall level (Easily breaks metal doors, smashes wood structures and uproots large trees. Threw a champaigne bottle so hard it gradually smashed a small ship)

Yes, and cement isn't a metal door either, he still can destroy it. He has enough attack potency to damage thomas plain out

@Ricsi

I was under the assumption that the map would be full of train tracks since how else will he be able to move and we are using his 9-A form due to SBA

Someone needs to fix Thomas The Tank Engine's Profile since "(Can create this amount of energy while carrying a full cargo, should be comparable to the other engines)" doesn't give you how much energy he can create.

If we are to use 9-B Thomas The Tank Engine, then I'll have to remove my vote for Thomas The Tank Engine for now

Thats absolute bulllshit.

There is no indication full cargo slows thomas at all.

You do know Trains have a set amount of speed designed for the cargo they should carry?

Thomas its a train, not a damn car.

Exept the plot of episodes is that he can barely push through with full cargo and has been shown to be exhausted and slower with it? M sister waches thomas, and I am left witnessing it sometimes as well.

An exemple would be the episode where he has to push cargos full of fish, he gets exhausted but tries to push with all his speed and accidentaly kills a cargo. (I'm not joking, it died like that)

Shrek FRA

I counted the votes, but it might be wrong.

Shrek - 6 (Jimboydejuan12, ShrekAlmighty, BattleReviews, Insecurity97, Ricsi-viragosi, ZackMoon1234)

Thomas The Train Engine - 4 (Starter Pack, RapidMotorcycle19, HeadlessKramerGeoff777, Larry.z.eata)

Thomas FRA. Plus iirc he's constantly taken wall level attacks and shrugged them off.

What reasons specifically if I might ask? All he has is an AP advantage that relies on shrek being stupid enough to stand on the tracks while not attacking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back