• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alternate Title: Battle of the Best Lycoris and SHREK

I made this thread cuz Shrek Is Love + Shrek Is Life
  • Speed is equalized.
  • Battle takes place at Shrek's Swamp.
  • Both start 25 meters from each other and not within each others line of sight

"What are you doing in my swamp!?": 0
"What I want to do always gets top priority!": 7
"Never Gonna Give You Up": 0

44253ba3696195115f39028aa86230c3.jpg
Nishikigi.Chisato.full.3744473.jpg

Last edited:
I was gonna say Chisato has this.

Then I saw the instant kill fart. High LS. Stamina advantage. Acrobatics too. Unsure how good his stealth is but it might be the final nail against Chisato. His roar is also useful

Yeah uh.

I think an ugly (handsome) bastard once again makes Chisato lose

I was gonna say Chisato has this.

Then I saw the instant kill fart. High LS. Stamina advantage. Acrobatics too. Unsure how good his stealth is but it might be the final nail against Chisato. His roar is also useful

Yeah uh.

I think an ugly (handsome) bastard once again makes Chisato lose
So you vote for Shrek?

nah Chisato win this

far better skill and experience , her weapons get her the range advantage, she can predict all of his moves,

his fart is never gonna reach her

i vote chisato

Yeah, i noticed the starting distance, looks like Chisato can just keep her distance just good, so Shrek LS advantage wouldn't be a problem
Yes he had acrobatict but so does Chisato and she does it better than him
Going with Chisato FRA then

nah Chisato win this

far better skill and experience , her weapons get her the range advantage, she can predict all of his moves,

his fart is never gonna reach her

i vote chisato
Yeah that's true.

Gonna vote for Chisato FRA. Would've been funny if Chisato lost too but oh well lol.
Yeah, i noticed the starting distance, looks like Chisato can just keep her distance just good, so Shrek LS advantage wouldn't be a problem
Yes he had acrobatict but so does Chisato and she does it better than him
Going with Chisato FRA then
Votes Counted (im back but i will disapeer again in 2-3 hours for 20 hours)

My Wife Chisato FTW.

Her experience and skills+higher intelligence gives her an edge and the starting distance gives her more advantage.

Shrek might have superior LS but it's useless if they're that far from each other.

And the moment they are on both's line of sight, there's Chisato's Analytical prediction and enhanced senses.

Last edited:
Back