• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shoutmon Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
So to be blunt, this guy is extremely outdated. Tiering wise he is okay. Everything else is kinda....ehhh. Here I plan to fix hid powers and abilities section as in all honesty, outside of that urban myth known as Databook N.E.O., Shoutmon is the closest thing we have to a composite Digimon.

Let's begin

OmegaShoutmon Abilities
His key is mostly okay, however he is missing some things that he gets from Omegamon.

The ability to pierce through defenses with Brave Tornado + Absolute Zero attacks.

Shoutmon DX
Here he has all the previous abilities + ZekeGreymon's. This mostly amounts to fire and lasers except for one move, Zeke Flame. "Spews the flames of hell from its mouth to burn a large army of opponents to nothing."

Meaning ZekeGreymon utilizes the Flames of the Dark Area (Hell) in order to burn fire. So this is most likely only Hellfire Manipulation, but could be Existence Erasure.

Shoutmon X7 Abilities
He doesn't have anything new aside from a move from Ballistamon that is a bit interesting. It's called Heavy Speaker in which;

"Emits a low tone from the speaker in its belly and shatters the opponent."

I don't know what to do with that. So I guess some type of Durability Negation? Also in this form he lacks the powers of OmegaShoutmon or ZekeGreymon.

Shoutmon X7 Superior Mode Abilities
Here's the part everyone is waiting for.....Shoutmon X7 Superior Mode. Let me just start and list off all the Digimon that make up his being....

Ballistamon, Dorulumon, ZekeGreymon, Bombmon, Kamemon, Jijimon, Olegmon, Apollomo, GraDemon, PawnChessmon (White), Dondokomon, PaunGaossmon, Beelzemo (2010 anime), Hi-VisionMonitamon, Golemon, Mervamon, Lillymon, Dracomon, Sparrowmon, Knightmo, Beastmon, Darkdramon, Leviamo, MetalGarurumon, MagnaAngemon, Patamon, Gatomon, Impmon, Veemon, Examo, Garurumon, Omegamo, Agumon, WarGreymon, MarineAngemon, Guilmon, Searchmon, Guardromo, Gotsumon, IceDevimo, Lopmon, Pumpkinmon, Mantaraymon, Palmon, Floramon, Gabumon, Pururumon, Bucchiemon, Kokatorimon, Pagumon, Thundermon, YukimiBotamon, Otamamon, Tanemon, Pandamon, Clockmo, Jyarimon, Bukamon, Kyupimon, Terriermon, Betamon, Biyomon, Lynxmon, Mojyamon, Viximon, Kabuterimon, Stingmon, Lilamon, Shakkoumon, Bearmon, Mekanorimon, Datamon, Puwamon, Kunemon, Tsunomon, Monodramon, Prairiemon, Upamon, Mushroomon, Seahomon, Doggymon, Gryphonmon, Deramon, Mokumon, Trailmon (Kettle), Ignitemon, Puppetmon, Leomon, Kongoumon, Lunamon, Spadamon, Puttimon, Mercurymo, ToyAgumon, Grizzlymon, LadyDevimo, Garbagemon, Honeybeemon, Pichimon, Kotemon, Coronamon, Chuumon, Sunflowmon, Whamon, Syakomon, Mermaimon, SkullMeramon, Salamandermon, '''Matadormon''', Marsmon, Ponchomon, WaruMonzaemon, Shurimon, Woodmon, Archelomon, Pegasusmon, Etemo.

Those who are bolded are the most important ones here. So let me got through each.

Apollomo: Spatial Manipulation, Pocket Reality Manipulation, Matter Manipulation, Can casually trap his opponents inside a barrier, Power Nullification, Resistance to Power Nullification.

GraDemon: Sword Mastery, Light Manipulation, Energy Blasts, Metal Manipulation (Can create and fire condensed balls of heavy metal at his foes), Can receive stat boosts if he is particularly close with his partner.

Beelzemo: Not that Beelzemon sadly. But he does in fact have some potent Paralysis. He also gets Soul Manipulation from Baalmon as well as this stuff from Wizardmon; Illusion Creation, Invisibility, Memory Manipulation, Magic Mastery, Flight, Shapeshifting, Healing, Fire Manipulation, Summoning, Ice Manipulation, Darkness Manipulation, Status Effect Inducement, Death Manipulation, Water Manipulation

Knightmon and Clockmo: These guys bring in some very dangerous Temporal Abilities. Time Manipulation (Strong enough to freeze Immeasurables as shown with Quartzmo), Teleportation, Pocket Reality Manipulation, Reality Warping, Resistance to Time Manipulation and Sleep Manipulation, Light Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Water Manipulation, Healing, Sleep Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Time Travel.

Leviamo: Soul Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Immortality (Types 1, 5, 7 and 8; Will exist for as long as evil and darkness itself exists), Conceptual Manipulation (stated to have created the foundation for all wickedness in the Digital World) Exists in every universe in the Digimon Multiverse simultaneously, Being defeated inflicts a proportional amount of "karma" on his opponent (Including space-time erasure and the like), Can exist outside of 3-D space, Existence Erasure, Nonexistence Erasure, Conceptual Destruction, Self Information Manipulation and Reactive Evolution via Overwrite, Regenerationn and Resurrection Negation (Mid-Godly. All Demon Lords negate resurrection and rebirth, this includes coming back from non-existence), Resistance to Conceptual Attacks (Resisted getting his very concept attacked by Boltboutamon), Existence Erasure, Soul Manipulation and Mind Manipulation (Like all Dark Area residents, he is nonexistent), Absorption, Dimensional BFR (Can banish foes to the Dark Area where they are erased into nothingness and become aspects of the Seven Great Demon Lords), Power Mimicry (Inherits the powers of those he absorbs), Abstract Existence (Embodies the Sin of Envy in which is a primal factor of the multiverse), Conceptual Manipulation, Acausality.

Guardromo: He has the power of Hagurumon's Mind Controlling Viruses.

IceDevimo: Life Draining, Fire Manipulation, Status Effect Inducement, Resistance to Death Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Existence Erasure and Mind Manipulation, Illusion Creation, Teleportation, Summoning, Shapeshifting, Telekinesis, Telepathy, Mind Control, Transmutation, Phasing, can absorb data, can become more powerful by absorbing data, Data Manipulation, Darkness Manipulation, Ice Manipulation.

Examo: Resistance to Existence Erasure (Other Knights were capable of resisting Yggdrasil's existence erasing attacks during the X-Saga), Reality Warping, Time Manipulation (Has an ability that cancels out Time Stop specifically as well), Soul Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Information Manipulation, Dimensional BFR, and Death Manipulation, Earth Manipulation, Durability Negation, Immense Pain Tolerance.

Merukimo: Durability Negation (Can cut through space), Afterimage Creation

LadyDevimo: Regenerationn (Mid-High. Can regenerate from being completely vaparized)

Matadormo: Can suck out the opponent's entire essence, Blade Manipulation, Regenerationn (At least High, possibly Low-Godly. Disassembles his own data in which means his mind, body and soul is scattered, and is able to regenerate from this), Sleep Manipulation, Can enter one's shadow, Life Force Draining, Blood Manipulation, Mind Manipulation.

Omegamo: Precognition and Infinite Stamina

That's everything for Shoutmon I believe...After this Bagramon is next.

If I missed some things (I likely did), I'm sure Ex will let me know.

There are duplicate powers here because honestly, I took the easy way out here.

I disagree on the Omega Shoutmon. All that OmegaShoutmon received was the Omega InForce, other powers are not included in that. Otherwise everything seems right.

Executor N0 said:
I disagree on the Omega Shoutmon. All that OmegaShoutmon received was the Omega InForce, other powers are not included in that. Otherwise everything seems right.
Lolwut?

Seems good to me. Gotta ask though, are we using feats from the manga or the anime? the reason for Omegashoutmon's tier is him easily defeating tactimon when in the manga not even X7 could beat him.

The Xros Wars profiles mostly need to be reworked because of all this about anime and manga, after all they have not until then deserved attention. But about Tactimon and Omega Shoutmon, the Tactimon who defeated Shoutmon X7 was the Tactimon with his sword removed from the sheath, something that did not occur in the anime. In the same manga Tactimon said that if he fought against Omega Shoutmon, Omega Shoutmon would wi. In fact even Shoutmon X5 was enough to fight with equal abilities the Tactimon with his sword sealed (And Tactimon himself confirmed that Shoutmon X5 was at the level of the Three Generals).

Well, again I would like to know reasons to accept Omega Shoutmon inheriting abilities from Omegamon, being that in both the profiles as in the manga and the anime he just received Omega InForce from Omegamon.

Well you did disagree with him getting anything outside of Omega Inforce sooooo OmegaShoutmon will not get anything else outside of Omega Inforce.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back