• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shouldn’t Jogo get limited healing negation with his flames?

But haven’t characters recovered from scars and burns? Also it could be a jogo thing.
Which characters? I can't think of any others right now, when it comes to burns. And, the statement is in regards solely to burn scars, I think other wounds that would scar can be healed fine.

I don't think it's a Jogo thing, I believe Yuki was speaking generally in that instance. If you feel strongly in the other way I don't really mind that interpretation. You could make a CRT if you want, there's no harm in giving it a shot.

Back