• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Should These Calcs Be Accepted?

IDK3465

He/Him
Hello everyone,
Recently, Flashlight237 had accepted these two calcs for Epithet Erased that I made, but later, during this CRT, Agnaa said that both calcs were invalid for reasons they gave in the comments. While me and Flashlight had agreed that the latter one was invalid due to not accounting for momentum, we disagreed with Agnaa's assessment of the falling feat, and I’m currently in the process of revising the ramming feat.

The point of this thread is to gauge whether or not the falling feat and my revision of the ramming feat are valid and can be used.

Last edited:
The calc is valid, I do think you should hold back on using it until Agnaa has replied to flashlight though, since it's 1 calc group member against another.

The ramming feat would be valid if they accepted a recalced version.

Back