• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Should not Asriel Should Have Type 1 Immortality?

i don't think so:

-You say that Asriel is a god so he is immortal: false

Actually,"god" in the video games and animes can have a lot of senses like be the most powerful character in a place (like Enel in One piece, who isn't immortal at all) or be someone omnipotent ( a REAL god like The-One-Above-All). In Undertale, we don't really know what is the full potential of a "god" and their type of immortality.

-Being 4D doesn't mean that you are immortal, You are "just" in a higher plane of existence.

- We don't know if Asriel can die by time or not, He maybe have a time paradox immunity but it doesn't mean he can't age

But we can add limited age manipulation because he showed to be able to take an adult form and return to his child form.

"But we can add limited age manipulation because he showed to be able to take an adult form and return to his child form."

I think that should be something else, since he can also turn into that angel of death form.

Also since he is a Boss Monster he should only age when Asgore/Toriel does, and since he absorved they soul...

Anonimoe7875 said:
"But we can add limited age manipulation because he showed to be able to take an adult form and return to his child form."
I think that should be something else, since he can also turn into that angel of death form.

Also since he is a Boss Monster he should only age when Asgore/Toriel does, and since he absorved they soul...
I don't really think that is how it works.

but asriel is a boss monster, boss monsters have immortality, and hes made out of magic, how does that age?

Anonimoe7875 wrote
Gerson

gerson has a body tho, it not mostlymade out of matter, but he has a body, and asriel is a boss monster

It's quite unlikely that Asriel would have a kid anytime soon.

He's a flower atm.

Hey can Flowey age?

Asriel isn't confirmed to be 4-D. Just has 4-D powers. We have tons of characters who aren't 4-D and thus would die from diseases or old age that are in Tier 2 or above tiers.

Back