• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think more Plants vs. Zombies pages should be made including a verse page,who agrees with me? I remember playing through a story mission in Garden Warefare 2 and when I went to find Cozmic Brainz he started talking,one of the things he said is something about being multiversal,another thing he said is that he is able to lift entire planets.there is also the Garden Warefare 1 Tactical Cuke,there is also the Tactical Cuke from the chinese version of Plants Vs. Zombies 2 and another Tactical Chuke in Plants Vs. Zombies Heroes.There is also Cherry Bomb,Potato Mine,Primal Potato Mine (from Plants vs. Zombies 2),Doom Shroom,Explode-O-Nut and the Garden Warefare Chili Bean (these plants are plants that explode).there is also Jalapeno,Coconut Cannon and Cob Cannon.tThese are the Plants Vs. Zombies pages we have currently:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Plants_vs_Zombies

Lol what did I miss? How many games are there now? I only played PvZ 1 and 2 back then.

Well there's plants Vs zombies garden warfare 1 and 2 on Xbox, PlayStation, and PC. And PvZ heroes, a card game that's free on the phone.

I agree, characters like the robots of infinity (Junkasaurus and the cat) because this endure a fight with the gnomes, quite well, even give a fight to a clone of the king gnomus, and also that are superior to both zombie as common plants.
bosses like yeti king or super bean should equal or at least have at least one profile.
and the gnomus themselves.
Besides that zombies like the magician, or the scientist has a skill of a certain level.
and even imitator should have a page (he can copy not only plants but also zombies, so his mimicry can copy others without being plants).

I've only played the first two games, but I'd be up for supporting this verse

Back