• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

HUMONGOUS PvZ additions (PVZ Garden Warfare key addition + some Hero's changes (Staff approval needed!))

I'm just gonna add the smaller changes later today because everything seems accepted.

Okay, my biggest concern is time line and sheer amount of diferences

Pvz 1 planta have imense lower amounts of habilities, powers and resistences them PvZ 2 ones. Not to mention we can clearly separate the PVZ1 Plants in a older moment in the time line, sinse PvZ 2 is the moment time travel is introduced, give plants plant food. Upgrade tiers and a lot more hazards to deal with

Gwf plants are in a even further in the future of the time line as show by the comics. And sinse Heroes and GWF share characters they mostly likle are around the same time in the time line

The main problem with putting GWF plants in the same page as normal plants is that PVZ 1/2 plants still exist in GWF. Meaning GWF charcters shoukd have a exclusive profiles

Okay, my biggest concern is time line and sheer amount of diferences

Pvz 1 planta have imense lower amounts of habilities, powers and resistences them PvZ 2 ones. Not to mention we can clearly separate the PVZ1 Plants in a older moment in the time line, sinse PvZ 2 is the moment time travel is introduced, give plants plant food. Upgrade tiers and a lot more hazards to deal with
Most PvZ 1 plants do not really change much in PvZ 2, and I don't think there's enough difference for them to have their own profiles.
Gwf plants are in a even further in the future of the time line as show by the comics. And sinse Heroes and GWF share characters they mostly likle are around the same time in the time line

The main problem with putting GWF plants in the same page as normal plants is that PVZ 1/2 plants still exist in GWF. Meaning GWF charcters shoukd have a exclusive profiles
I mean, just because normal plants are still in GW doesn't mean that they should have different profiles. That's like saying red shelled Koopas should have their own profiles just because they are slightly different. Though they're different they are still both Koopa Troopas any because of that they share a profile. Even though the GW Peashooter is a bit different from normal Peashooters, at the end of the day it's still a member of the normal Peashooter species and because of that it will share a profile with normal peashooters no matter how different it is.

wait if PvZ hero is being used

wouldn't example Peashooter be technically have an AP of 1/20th the AP needed to one shot Super brainz?

Wouldn't Green shadow then with her precision blast be 1/4th the AP to one shot (at least 7.5 times more AP).

Wouldn't she be at least 1.875 time the AP then of Superbrainz?

wait if PvZ hero is being used

wouldn't example Peashooter be technically have an AP of 1/20th the AP needed to one shot Super brainz?

Wouldn't Green shadow then with her precision blast be 1/4th the AP to one shot (at least 7.5 times more AP).

Wouldn't she be at least 1.875 time the AP then of Superbrainz?
Damage and helth points aren't cannon

Back