• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Should Lilo & Stitch Have Its Own Verse?

Starter_Pack

The Forgotten, Yet Destined
VS Battles
Administrator
After glancing through the primary Disney page, something about the page caught my eye. It seems that one of the sectors of the Disney page that I have personally been working with for a bit has grown to be quite a large section within the page, with this, of course, being Lilo & Stitch with a whopping 17 entries to date. To scale, the next largest sections is a tie between The Lion King and the original Ducktales, with 9 entries each. Which means that Lilo & Stitch has almost double the amount of the next largest Disney franchises on the site, and it's even bigger than some other verses that are separate, but are linked to Disney, such as Penn Zero or Phineas and Ferb.

So, I would like to know if it would be possible to begin working on verse page for Lilo & Stitch itself. It has more than enough justification to separate into its own verse, since it has had four separate movies, a TV series, and an anime, which all expand on this world that Disney created. Plus by doing this, there are several advantages that can be gained from doing this for both Lilo & Stitch and the Disney verse as a whole.

1) If Lilo & Stitch is given its own profile, the there can be more focus on either Lilo & Stitch or Disney. Because there are six hundred and twenty-nine experiments in Lilo & Stitch, and while only a fraction of these have canonically been released, this means that there is a lot of room for a lot more profiles on VSBW from Lilo & Stitch that hasn't even been considered yet. And by separating it, there'll be more focus on the verse to attempt to bring more of these profiles to the site, and that will, in turn, allow the verse to continue to grow. Which will mostly be beneficial, I believe.

2) Currently, in its current position on the Disney verse page, Lilo & Stitch is a bit of a mess. Characters are just randomly strewn about like nobody cares, with the only character that seems to have any forethought within the gallery being Stitch himself in the upper left. If a verse page can be created for Lilo & Stitch, however, then we can organize the verse similarly to how the Lilo & Stitch wiki organizes it, via experiment class. (i.e., the 0-Series, the 1-Series, the 2-Series, etc.) Not only will this make the verse look a lot cleaner than it does right now on the Disney verse page, but this will, again, prompt people to add more profiles to the wiki, as there will be a lot of notable omisions to the verse, and a lot of people, including myself quite likely, will attempt to fill them. Which, again, will help the verse as a whole grow in size.

3) The point that I made first about separating Lilo & Stitch is true both ways. While Lilo & Stitch can grow in size from separating from Disney, so can Disney grow faster from separating from Lilo & Stitch. Because whenever I go to the Disney page, I typically end up skipping everything else just to get to the Lilo & Stitch section. By removing Lilo & Stitch from the picture by giving it a separate page, there can be more attention given to the other sections of the Disney verse, and in turn, will allow the verse to grow as well.

Now, of course, this would take a bit of work, but not more so than one usually has to input in order to create a verse page. So, I think that doing this would be a great idea. And I'd like to know if everyone else agrees with this before I get started on that, because I am willing to work on it myself in order to get it up on the site. So, any further thoughts on this, or can I just go ahead on this?

TL;DR, I want to create to verse page for Lilo & Stitch. It's large enough through both canon material and profiles on this site to justify its own page, and by separating Lilo & Stitch from the main Disney verse page, we can focus attention to either of these two verses and allow them to grow, and in the case of Lilo & Stitch, we can organize it properly so people can locate the experiments faster and better.

I think that it seems fine if you wish to move the series to a separate verse page.

Bobsican said:
>Gets a verse page
>No profile for Lilo

>wOt?
It's a work in progress.

...Possibly.

(We'd have to make profiles for Yuna and Ai as well, if we're doing Lilo.)

I mean.

As far I know, she´s likely just another haxless 10-B, with likely 6-B dura via scaling.

Well, I mean, we have Dipper Pines, so it's feasible, probably

And 6-B for a normal human girl is beyond generous.

She definitely does not have anything noteworthy. Not even, especially not, 6-B durability. There's literally no point to a profile for Lilo.

Back