• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lilo & Stitch - Scaling from Jumba’s Statements

The Lilo & Stitch verse page is severely lacking in calcs for scaling so…

I thought of this after seeing the Pokémon verse use Pokédex statements to calc and scale:

Can Jumba’s statements about experiments who never got to show off their full power be calc-ed and/or used to scale experiments. His own Low 2-C key already exists because of his statement that Exp 607 can warp space and time to collapse the universe; he gets this key off that statement alone as we never actually get to see 607 do this. However, aside from that, his statements seem untouched. It’s logical to use them as Jumba is an extraordinary genius who consistently succeeded in creating his experiments as he intended and his statements were always proven correct when certain experiments did get to show off their full abilities. So can we, for example, attempt to use/calc these statements:

That Richter is capable of impacting a fault line in such a way that the Earth will split in half.

That Cannonball can create a tsunami that would wipe out the world.

That Yin and Yang can collectively destroy the world.

And others.

I’m not presently concerned with how powerful these feats actually are nor are these the statements that have to be used; first I just want to get approval that Jumba’s statements can be used in place of displayed feats where such feats are lacking.

Thoughts?

Compilations of exact statements, please?
Are they documented anywhere?
The Richter statement is S1E1, the Cannonball statement is S1E8, and the Yin/Yang statement is S1E9. I’ll try to find and attach clips if these statements are seriously considered for scaling. But first, the point of this thread is to ask: can these statements be used for scaling since the statements are made by Jumba about his own creations and his other statements are consistently shown to be true?

If they can be used, I’ll go ahead and compile clips for those and any other relevant statements.

The Richter statement is S1E1, the Cannonball statement is S1E8, and the Yin/Yang statement is S1E9. I’ll try to find and attach clips if these statements are seriously considered for scaling. But first, the point of this thread is to ask: can these statements be used for scaling since the statements are made by Jumba about his own creations and his other statements are consistently shown to be true?

If they can be used, I’ll go ahead and compile clips for those and any other relevant statements.
I should clarify I don’t just mean these statements but just in general can Jumba’s explanations of his experiments abilities be accepted as factual for scaling.

Back