• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Should a picture of Vegeta's new form be added?

Thats a good picture but what would Vegeta tier be? High 3-A? Because I dont think he's 2-C yet since his new form is probably stronger than SSBKK20 but less than UI so we still need more information.

Admins are discussiing that. Post-Kefla Goku (from SSJ Blue onwards) and Vegeta with his new form might get upgraded to Low-2C.

It was pretty much stated by Belmod that Jiren is using more strenght now than when he fought UI Goku.

EnoYaka said:
pretty obvious he's 2c already. people here downplay db and other shows so hard.
No just no!

The reason why need to talk about Dragonball alot is because how PiS Dragonball super is!

I mean 2 super saiyan fusion < Super saiyan blue??? What!!?????? (*Cough* Kefla *Cough*......but we still accept anyway)

And tier jump from 4-B to 3-A is already crazy enough.

@EnoYaka

"pretty obvious he's 2c already. people here downplay db and other shows so hard."

Lol,do you even believe in your words?

Also,2c Vegeta seems fine,at least i cant see him being weaker than Kefla.Assuming that ssbkkx20 Goku can fight Kefla and I am pretty sure Vegeta's new form is stronger than x20 Goku.

They'll get upgraded after this week's episode. The admins agreed on Low 2-C Goku (SSJB and KK) and Vegeta (Limit-Breaker Blue) in the staff thread, and it was also agreed upon in last week's normal CRT thread. The Everlasting and others just wanted to wait another week so that we can solidify those ratings.

Hizack123 said:
EnoYaka said:
pretty obvious he's 2c already. people here downplay db and other shows so hard.
No just no!
The reason why need to talk about Dragonball alot is because how PiS Dragonball super is!

I mean 2 super saiyan fusion < Super saiyan blue??? What!!?????? (*Cough* Kefla *Cough*......but we still accept anyway)

And tier jump from 4-B to 3-A is already crazy enough.
stop being stupid... stop acting like fusion in dbz was never broken.. remember buu? remember janemba?zamasu? shenron? ya they were all beating ass before fusion then after fusion happened they looked like fodders ... kelfa did the same shit goku and vegeta been doing for years.. on top of that the multi for potara is PLXPLX tenths of power key word... TENTHS... meaning could be alot more than you think.. fusion dance is just PLXPL which is why potara is always stronger. point is fusion is BROKEN

Why is there drama over this? It's already been majority-accepted in both the regular and staff-only threads. At this point, as I've said, it's only a matter of waiting. Goku and Vegeta both scale to Jiren at at least a portion of his true power, which even when limited, qualifies for Low 2-C. If you're confused why they're rated so high, I can give you an appropriate answer, as I was the one who (not saying it was me who got it added) started the threads to upgrade the characters to first High 3-A and then Low 2-C.

Aeyu said:
Why is there drama over this? It's already been majority-accepted in both the regular and staff-only threads. At this point, as I've said, it's only a matter of waiting. Goku and Vegeta both scale to Jiren at at least a portion of his true power, which even when limited, qualifies for Low 2-C. If you're confused why they're rated so high, I can give you an appropriate answer, as I was the one who (not saying it was me who got it added) started the threads to upgrade the characters to first High 3-A and then Low 2-C.
It's mainly between new members. Don't wory about it.

Uh guys i have a question. So is ultra instinct omen goku still stronger than vegeta's beyond ssjb form like is vegeta's new form a baseline Low 2-C?

question are we not added manga forms? isnt that canon also .. so vegetas red and mastered ssj blue should be added no?

no reason as to why Vegeta is Low 2C, his new form is at most equal to goku SSJB + kaoiken is not even remotely close to Ultra instinct

KK x20, and even SSJB Goku are comparable to Goku's first plateau as a UI. Vegeta is comparable to that and may even exceed that in the coming episodes. He is very blatantly a Low 2-C.

Manga forms can't be added, no.

This thread should be closed.

ABoogieYesSir said:
Uh guys i have a question. So is ultra instinct omen goku still stronger than vegeta's beyond ssjb form like is vegeta's new form a baseline Low 2-C?

Everytime Goku gets Ultra Instinct he gets much stronger. The power scalling looks like this:

"Hint of true power" Jiren >>>>>> Current SSJB Vegeta > GoD Toppo = Belmod > Goku's second Ultra Instinct = Current SSB Kaioken x20 Goku = Beyond SSJB Vegeta >>>>>> SSJ2 Kefla > Current SSB Goku > Surpressed Jiren > Goku's first Ultra Instinct > Infinite Zamasu (Baseline Low 2-C)

That's not the current scaling. Turns out the GoD are above even the second UIO in power scaling from GoD Toppo who was stronger than Beyond SSB Vegeta before his power up in Episode 126. And current SSB Goku > first UIO. The current scaling goes a little something like this.

Hint of True Power Jiren > Post-Episode 126 Beyond SSB Vegeta > GoD Toppo > Beyond SSB Vegeta = Post-Kefla SSBKKx20 >= Post-Jiren UIO > SS Berserker 2 Kefla > Post-Kefla SSB > Surpressed Jiren > Pre-Jiren UIO > Infinite Zamasu

It's not perfect, as I'm not caught up yet, but it's supposed to be a rough idea. But wasn't the reason Toppo was so powerful was becuase of his Hakai barrier as opposed to his raw attack strength? And I assumed that SSB Goku was below UIO because UIO did much better against Jiren than SSB Goku. I'll update my scale though.

Back