• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shoudn't Goku and Jiren be possibly 2-C?

Well, i know we had this discussion many times, but i think this one is kinda simple. We know that Vegeta > Toppo, which means he is at least approaching the level of a god. Goku SBB KK20x should be at least comparable to him. Jiren fought both at same time along with 17 without even sweat, he can easily fight two beings approaching god level. He fought UIO3 Goku without any apparent damage, and later became stronger. I suppose that UBW Jiren and MUI Goku could be At least low 2-C, possibly 2-C.

I mean, it's true we accept 2x the power of Beerus as 2-C, as Whis can show, but Toppo is not even close to Beerus level, so no.

But, two gods of destruction fighting are equal 2-C, and Jiren being possibly equal or stronger than two gods would mean he is possibly 2-C.

Unless you're seriously saying Toppo is equal to Beerus, no, this totally is a no because only 2x Beerus is accepted as 2-C.

Attack Potency: Universe level+ (A fight between two Gods of Destruction can result in the destruction of two universes. Should be comparable or superior to Toppo, who was capable of warping the infinite World of Void, and is himself comparable a limit-broken Vegeta, who was capable of fighting competently with a held-back Jire, stated several times to be the strongest foe in Dragon Ball history and surpassing the likes of even an incomplete Infinite Zamasu), can negate conventional durability by destroying one's soul and erasing them from existence.

This is the description of Sidra, who is probably one of the weaker gods.

Why people keep on saying that, "This makes no sense.", "Low 2-C and 2-C don't work like this." Is beyond me. It's not hard to understand at all... A feat that's borderline 2-C from two separate characters fighting. It's essentially the same logic as; Hypothetical character A has an ability that makes him a few times stronger, and he's capable of doing destroying two Universes from this. Then he turns off this power - And becomes a few times weaker. Thus, not being able to replicate the borderline 2-C feat.

Simply put, Undefined Into the Low 2-C range, such that being a few times stronger makes him 2-C. See? simple.

Anyways, Toppo doesn't scale to any God of Destruction, so this whole thing is moot.

Back