• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Short vs Short:Edward Elric vs Levi Ackerman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, It's not SHORT time for the two SHORT guys to have a good match. I guess that this will not use SHORT time to finish. But let's see that the winner is SHORT alchemist or SHORT titan killer.

Fight in London

Start with 10m distance

Speed equalized of cause

ok, who is the winner?

Levirender
You said too much short... OP...

3519115-4880647791-DO NO
Maybe we should kill the OP first...

I'll vote for Levi, he is far more skilled and intelligent than Edward, that and experience. Alchemy could take him by surprisse and the begin, but considering that he normally dealts with giants and its pretty much apathic that wouldn't affects him that much.

@Antonio Actually Levi has regularly dealt with humans for at least 5 years now since all the Titans were hunted down and killed

Eh, has been a long time since I read the manga, so I just watch the anime now. Does that change anything of what I said?

Also, thanks for the spoiler (if it considered one at this point)...

Only part it changes is him mainly dealing with Titans as he's equally equipped to take on human opponents with the same lethality.

Trust me when i say you didnt miss much, its just starting to pick back up now as theyre coming back from a timeskip.

Deconstruction ignores durability but Levi is so much more skilled that it's doubtful that Ed could land it

What does Levi have that counters Edward? I don't see how Levi is giving Edward trouble here besides not understanding 3D gear.

Since the setting is in London, this may give an edge to Levi for his gear but Edward can manipulate pretty much anywhere making this useless.

Edward has fought normal humans to non-human beings. So has Levi, but Levi has mainly fought mindless titans and a few titan shifters.

I give this to Ed. He seems more versitle here.

He has skill and experience against normal humans (With guns/3D gear)

His mobility is useless since Edward can manipulate the surroundings with a touch of his hand.

As for AP, Edward is 2 Tons, Levi is what?

>Normal human's

Uh...do you...know what Attack on Titan is about...?

Edward is hot 2 tons physically, only with alchemy that doesnt scale to his durability. Levi stomps people who are .44 tons with his normal swords and he has rocket spears which are much stronger

> Do you know what Attack on Titan is about?

Yes, I do. His profile is saying his equipment is High 8-C against Titans. This is true. But his equipment is useless since Edward can manipulate the area to such a strong degree it would be difficult to stay balanced, swing, and hook, to line up a decent attack.

His 8-C equipment is swords that work on any opponent my dude, there are no titan exclusive weapons

Levi, and all AoT characters in general, are masters of instantly changing directions in the environment at a moment's notice. Edward manipulating the environment isn't going to help him especially when there's a Titan that has the power to do the exact same thing

Are you talking about the War Hammer Titan? Because it was mainly Eren in his Titan form fighting that and Mikasa really didn't do much even with her Thunder Spears. Levi didnt even fight that Titan anyway.

I'm not saying that Edward wont have a hard time here. But he is intelligent enough to figure out how his equipment works in the progress of the battle and once that happens all Ed has to do is manipulate the surrounding and wait for Levi to run out of gas. Levi will be forced to fight in a 2D space and he's not getting close to Edward.

Edward has fought much more powerful beings than those in AOT

Problem is Levi's fighting style directly works to conserve both gas and stamina, and Levi is more than capable of fighting on his own without maneuvering gear for hours. He has also skill stomped the most skilled Titan Shifter on three separate occasions. Also they start off close together already, they start only 10 m away from each other.

He really hasnt, not through physical AP he hasnt.

WeeklyBattles said:
Problem is Levi's fighting style directly works to conserve both gas and stamina, and Levi is more than capable of fighting on his own without maneuvering gear for hours. He has also skill stomped the most skilled Titan Shifter on three separate occasions. Also they start off close together already, they start only 10 m away from each other.
He really hasnt, not through physical AP he hasnt.
All Ed has to do is touch Levi's gear and swords once and destroy it, making it useless.

Considering Levi's close quarters history, he was getting beat by Kenny and then Stomped by Erwin.

Meanwhile Edward has gotten in serious close combat and using his small body to get the upperhand on characters as strong as Greed.

...Dude, Levi blatantly stated that Kenny is one the one person who is more skilled than him and someone who he flat out refused to face in direct combat unless absolutely necessary.

I genuinely have no idea what youre talking about when you say that he got 'stomped by Erwin'. Erwin never fought anyone over the course of the entire series.

What are you talking about? Did you not watch the Ova's?

As soon as Levi gets into close quarters combat his 3D gear is useless. He was about to get killed by Mike when Erwin steps in and overwhelms him quickly. He didn't kill him because he needed information and knew he'd be a great soldier against Titans if he joined the Survey corps (Which he did)

Edward will manipulate the enviroment so bad that 3D gear will be useless. He can shoot sharts of Earth with Alchemy or straight up use Cannons/Spikes before Levi can get close to slice him.

If Ed touches Levi's gear it's will be destroyed.

Levi's history of fighting humans on street level left him beaten and his head pushed into the mud.

Edward has more experience fighting against people like this, espcially people using other means than mere swords.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back