• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Invincible Mikey vs Humanity's Stongest Soldier

• Final Arc Mikey
• Levi before the accident
• Both Bloodlusted
• AP Equalized
• No ODM gear
• No weapons
• Takes place in a nightclub

Mikey:
manjiro-sano-22877078-240820211842.jpg

Levi:
59b3569f24106c678148d1ecaec16f08.jpg

Scenario: Hange convinces Levi to open up to having more fun and invites him to a hot new club rumored to be owned by a gang leader. Levi attempts to enter, but security thinks he's a teen attempting to enter underage. Levi immediately kicks the first bouncer attempting to stop him flying away sliding into the feet of Mikey who is watching the entire thing unfold from a distance of 30 ft. Mikey is now interested in Levi.

I got Mikey. Reasons:
1.)Experience: Levi is not a expert martial artist. The fighting style he learned was a military style Style systema taught by Kenny after Levi was abandoned and malnourished from hunger. Mikey has been labeled a prodigy since age 4. Had karate mastery at this age already and could already beat high school aged opponents and kick sealed bottle tops completely off in one kick, making Baji wonder why he still trains if he perfected his craft. Mikey knows Karate, Taekwondo and Disarticulation according to his character profile, and different fight poses he has done in the manga. Has (assumed) 17 years (atleast 15) total of martial arts training since he lived in his family dojo this long before moving out after becoming Japan's #1 Yakuza boss.

2.) Stamina: It is implied that Mikey rarely ever tires in fights by Hanma. He has defeated on different occasions 50, 100, 200 and 350-450 people at once and has even claimed he can defeat 20,000 men at once while standing in front of 450 Tenjiku enemies. Took several metal pipe blows to the head from Kazutora then proceeded to use his head immediately after to headbutt/one shot Chome.

3.) Mikey has hax. He has a berserk mode called dark impulse which has resulted in the death of his opponent or them being put into a coma every time he enters this state.

His profile says he "damaged" a titan, but from what i know titans are sponges and don't feel pain. I think he got bumped to 8-C based off eren statement and not feats, which is somewhat valid, but i dont think Ackermans are comparable to titans strength wise because they wouldn't need ODM gear to kill them like fellow titans can. Then it says right here than titans are super light. Compared to heavy they look meaning it wouldnt be hard to knock them off their feet especially if you have a fast head start like Levi had before kicking the titan. I think Levi is 9-B or at most 9-A tier without ODM.

I got Mikey. Reasons:
1.)Experience: Levi is not a expert martial artist. The fighting style he learned was a military style Style systema taught by Kenny after Levi was abandoned and malnourished from hunger. Mikey has been labeled a prodigy since age 4. Had karate mastery at this age already and could already beat high school aged opponents and kick sealed bottle tops completely off in one kick, making Baji wonder why he still trains if he perfected his craft. Mikey knows Karate, Taekwondo and Disarticulation according to his character profile, and different fight poses he has done in the manga. Has (assumed) 17 years (atleast 15) total of martial arts training since he lived in his family dojo this long before moving out after becoming Japan's #1 Yakuza boss.
...Im gonna take a wild guess from this and say you have never read AoT. Levi is absolutely an expert martial artist, even excluding the fact that the
entirety of the Survey Corps have extensive training in unarmed hand to hand combat, Levi's Ackerman Path grants him the composite martial arts skill of the entirety of the several thousand-strong Ackerman Clan, each member of which was genetically designed to be among the most skilled martial artists on the planet.
2.) Stamina: It is implied that Mikey rarely ever tires in fights by Hanma. He has defeated on different occasions 50, 100, 200 and 350-450 people at once and has even claimed he can defeat 20,000 men at once while standing in front of 450 Tenjiku enemies. Took several metal pipe blows to the head from Kazutora then proceeded to use his head immediately after to headbutt/one shot Chome.
Cool? Levi has done that against Titans of the same number that were also several times larger and stronger than he is, and has shown the capacity to continue fighting after breaking his leg and being shot
3.) Mikey has hax. He has a berserk mode called dark impulse which has resulted in the death of his opponent or them being put into a coma every time he enters this state.
Berserk Mode isnt hax

Mfw when physically 9-B AP chars can stomp groups of Physically 8-C titans solely with skill and equipment that downscales 🗿.

What are some other skill feats for Mikey.

Levi is 8-C even without his blades.

He one-shots in any scenario, so skill is irrelevant.
He is falsely 8-C. He kicked a titan with momentum from 200 m/s ODM gear thats not hard i can name multiple 9-B characters that can do exactly that if they were in the same situation. He also couldnt even physically knock out young eren after kicking him multiple times or Jean. If his titan strength was that great he should have atleast sent him flying

Last edited:
He is, yes, the Ackerman Path explicitly grants him the physical strength of a Titan without the need to transform into a Titan form like other Shifters
That is inconsistent considering he still needs odm gear to even damage them or 200m/s boost before kicking them. I dont agree with that

...Im gonna take a wild guess from this and say you have never read AoT. Levi is absolutely an expert martial artist, even excluding the fact that the
entirety of the Survey Corps have extensive training in unarmed hand to hand combat, Levi's Ackerman Path grants him the composite martial arts skill of the entirety of the several thousand-strong Ackerman Clan, each member of which was genetically designed to be among the most skilled martial artists on the planet.
Yeah thats a wild guess because ive read the manga and watched the anime and yet still dont agree with that. If he had that much martial arts history along with this ackerman strength comprable to 2 without shifting why does he use weapons?
Cool? Levi has done that against Titans of the same number that were also several times larger and stronger than he is, and has shown the capacity to continue fighting after breaking his leg and being shot
Levi has no feats without ODM gear. He would literally be eaten like anyone else without it man, he my favorite AOT character but be real here.
Berserk Mode isnt hax
Statistics Amplification is. Mikey has both

Correct me if I'm wrong but Ackermans are only said to "manifest the Power of Titans" which is a very vague statement. This statement might be a response to why Ackermans "know exactly what needs to be done", as Levi put it. They're never said to be physically as strong as Titans and almost never performed any feat that are comparable to Titans. In fact, they are potrayed as being squishy and not stronger than any other human. Bertolt blocking an attack from Mikasa (despite Mikasa trying to catch him off guard) and visibly hurting her with a kick already a nice anti-feat for Ackermans being as strong as Titans physically. Bertolt is 9-B and he has no reason to be any higher, if he can block attacks and hurt an Ackerman this is an anti-feat against Ackermans.

Also, Titans are not as durable as they are strong. Their own body can't withstand their own strength and breaks apart. People should not scale to Titans by damaging them especially considering they mostly use piercing damage.

Correct me if I'm wrong but Ackermans are only said to "manifest the Power of Titans" which is a very vague statement. This statement might be a response to why Ackermans "know exactly what needs to be done", as Levi put it. They're never said to be physically as strong as Titans and almost never performed any feat that are comparable to Titans. In fact, they are potrayed as being squishy and not stronger than any other human. Bertolt blocking an attack from Mikasa (despite Mikasa trying to catch him off guard) and visibly hurting her with a kick already a nice anti-feat for Ackermans being as strong as Titans physically. Bertolt is 9-B and he has no reason to be any higher, if he can block attacks and hurt an Ackerman this is an anti-feat against Ackermans.

Also, Titans are not as durable as they are strong. Their own body can't withstand their own strength and breaks apart. People should not scale to Titans by damaging them especially considering they mostly use piercing damage.
Very well said. 🙏He also kicked Eren multiple times and the most he did was knock out a tooth. Cant say regeneration because his injuries did not heal during this scene as his face was brutally beaten. Human eren also has 9-B durability along with Jean who took a punch from levi so this is inline with your statement.

Correct me if I'm wrong but Ackermans are only said to "manifest the Power of Titans" which is a very vague statement. This statement might be a response to why Ackermans "know exactly what needs to be done", as Levi put it. They're never said to be physically as strong as Titans and almost never performed any feat that are comparable to Titans.
Again, yes they have as evidenced by Levi literally bashing the skull of a Titan in with his foot, not his ODM
In fact, they are potrayed as being squishy and not stronger than any other human.

And yet they have feats of 9-A and 8-C power and durability without breaking themselves apart
Bertolt blocking an attack from Mikasa (despite Mikasa trying to catch him off guard) and visibly hurting her with a kick already a nice anti-feat for Ackermans being as strong as Titans physically. Bertolt is 9-B and he has no reason to be any higher, if he can block attacks and hurt an Ackerman this is an anti-feat against Ackermans.
This was before she knew what the Ackerman Path was so she had no reason to believe he wouldnt be able to harm her

Again, yes they have as evidenced by Levi literally bashing the skull of a Titan in with his foot, not his ODM

And yet they have feats of 9-A and 8-C power and durability without breaking themselves apart

This was before she knew what the Ackerman Path was so she had no reason to believe he wouldnt be able to harm her
Titans are inconsistent. They're both shown to be able to tank attacks from other Titans but also take damage from things that should be weaker, like regular 9-Bs with a knife, axe or a bow.

From that panel I can't even tell whether he's kicking or slashing, and Titan looks more like being pushed away rather than getting its skull bashed.

Titans can damage one another incredibly easily and their own body gets torn apart when they attack. first Transformation Eren was oneshotting pure Titans but his fists were also being torn apart, and same pure Titans he could oneshot could damage him in return, further indicating Titan durability is inconsistent and less than their AP. Even non-Ackerman survey corps members with a knife, axe or an arrow can do significant damage to them.

Why would her not knowing Paths even matter? Eren did not know a single thing about Paths yet he could transform and fight other Titans. That doesn't matter at all, Bertolt shouldn't be able to block her attack and visibly hurt her if she is as strong as a Titan.

Yes she is. She is holding her arm and is surprised, she wouldn't be holding her arm at that moment if she didn't feel pain, and she wouldn't feel pain if she wasn't hurt. Besides, Bertolt blocking her attack is already enough of an anti-feat for Mikasa and other Ackermans not being as strong as Titans and this being taken out of context. He would've been obliterated if Mikasa was that strong.

Reploidnoridomix
is right, this is a Versus Thread so I will not respond here any further.

Yes she is. She is holding her arm and is surprised, she wouldn't be holding her arm at that moment if she didn't feel pain, and she wouldn't feel pain if she wasn't hurt. Besides, Bertolt blocking her attack is already enough of an anti-feat for Mikasa and other Ackermans not being as strong as Titans and this being taken out of context. He would've been obliterated if Mikasa was that strong.

Reploidnoridomix
is right, this is a Versus Thread so I will not respond here any further.
sorry about turning this into a CRT conversation i will make the CRT and tag you guys when i can.

Levi wins either way cause he kills Mikey by breathing on him lol.
He cant even knock out eren. Dont start the fanboy stuff. He not building tier either. Any wall level character can kick a titan with a speed boost from ODM

That ain't on his profile, hun.
Name his 8-C feats then. If he was 8-C he wouldnt need ODM gear or thunder spears to kill titans . You think Baki or Ohma needs ODM gear? Absolutely not. If you read the thread you would see where i said i didnt agree with it. Mikey folding levi

Name his 8-C feats then. If he was 8-C he wouldnt need ODM gear or thunder spears to kill titans . You think Baki or Ohma needs ODM gear? Absolutely not. If you read the thread you would see where i said i didnt agree with it. Mikey folding levi
Make a Content Revision thread then. We don't just take the word of a random user as law about the stats of characters. Make a CRT to change Levi's stats, or continue to whine about it like an adolescent child and get nowhere with this match.

Back