• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I thought of making this match when I realized Levi’s blades were the perfect way to deal with Deku’s 8-B durability, since I’ve been forced to deal with his 8-B durability in the other matches I’ve made with base Final Act Deku.

I thought of making this match when I realized Levi’s blades were the perfect way to deal with Deku’s 8-B durability, since I’ve been forced to deal with his 8-B durability in the other matches I’ve made with base Final Act Deku.
You forgot about the mid gauntlets and their 7-A+ durability, swords are gonna shatter on impact

but also I don’t think Levi can see through smokescreen so it might finally be useful, and it’s Class 1 V Class 10, so a single blackwhip grapple likely just ends the fight

Higher base AP, with a durability that would allow him to tank Levi's blades, more varied abilities at his disposal and a mach 12 (scaling from Overhaul) speed vs Levi's mach 10. Even with the difference in AP I must admit, Izuku probably wins more times than not. I'll go with Izuku.

Speed is equalized in this case, so that isn’t really an advantage for Deku. Levi’s also got the home field advantage and knows the city better than Deku. Levi also has the skill advantage, since he’s an Ackerman who has the instincts from his predecessors and much more experience and wit fighting opponents than Deku does. Though Deku arguably also has the guidance and knowledge of all the other OFA predecessors. Levi could also probably spin to cut the Blackwhip if he gets caught in it. Levi would admittedly have problems dealing with Smokescreen and the boost from Fa Jin, though still not completely unmanageable.

but also I don’t think Levi can see through smokescreen so it might finally be useful, and it’s Class 1 V Class 10, so a single blackwhip grapple likely just ends the fight
Levi can use the ODM gear to avoid being grappled. He’s done this with numerous titans who have class M. He’s skilled enough to stomp people who could easily ragdoll him with LS.
Higher base AP
Extraordinarily negligible difference.
with a durability that would allow him to tank Levi's blades
Where does his Dura scale? From my understanding Levi’s 8-B blades come from cutting hardened titans (Zeke), who should be relative to erens hardening, who is relative to Reiners Dura, which can do this
mach 12 (scaling from Overhaul) speed vs Levi's mach 10
Equal Speed here
but also I don’t think Levi can see through smokescreen so it might finally be useful
He can just use ODM gear to get out of the smoke, he’s not gonna blindly charge into it. Let’s also not forget the thunder spears, which are ranged 8-B weapons Levi himself can use to blow Deku tf up from range if he tries smoke tricks.

Danger Sense + Predicting all of Levi’s movements and attacks seconds after seeing them = fun time

He’s more than capable of keeping up with Levi’s movements with Float, Fa Jin and Blackwhip, even without Full Cowl to bounce him around. Blackwhip LS will restrain Levi and he can concentrate multiple strands to his arms and legs so he can’t spin. Then it’s just destroying the 3D gear and beating him unconscious.

Even if Levi managed to land a hit through Danger Sense and Deku’s prediction, it wouldn’t hamper Deku’s combat ability in the slightest given his pain tolerance. It would be a minor nuisance at best. It would take dozens of attacks to even begin slowing Deku down, and that’s assuming he can get through Deku’s numerous defensive options. Not even a thunder spear would make Deku flinch.

Deku baits Levi out with his abilities until he’s caught in Blackwhip then takes him out pretty handily.

Levi can use the ODM gear to avoid being grappled. He’s done this with numerous titans who have class M. He’s skilled enough to stomp people who could easily ragdoll him with LS.
From what I recall, the titans he escaped from didn’t wrap his limbs with individual strands of energy so he couldn’t move at all. And Deku will aim for the 3D gear so he can’t escape since he’ll notice it’s his only movement option.
He can just use ODM gear to get out of the smoke, he’s not gonna blindly charge into it. Let’s also not forget the thunder spears, which are ranged 8-B weapons Levi himself can use to blow Deku tf up from range if he tries smoke tricks.
Deku follows him with his comparable movement with the smoke and just spams it. Assuming it even gets to that point since he can just Danger Sense dodge Levi and grab him with Blackwhip at the start of the fight.

And thunder spears get dodged cause Danger Sense + being able to fly + calculating their trajectory with his brain.

Also are we trying to claim Levi is Low 7-C/Low 7-B or what.

Ah, I see. Reiner’s durability is incorrectly labeled on his profile, it should be 8-B+, which would make the thunder spears also 8-B +, which would nearly one shot Deku. Threat located.

Should be easy to dodge then with his mobility if they’re being allowed.

the smoke goes for hundreds of meters, if the thunder spears have a similar or less then range, he won’t get to throw them from outside the smoke, he’s still gonna have to make a blind guess, thus, even with it’s radius, if it doesn’t directly impale Deku, he can dip.

I believe I will also vote for Deku since he’s got his extra Quirks to back him up, his Danger Sense to increase his reaction speed, his Smokescreen to impair Levi’s vision, and his Fa Jin to deliver a few more extra powerful blows. With my vote, grace can start, and damn that was fast. I wish things were this fast with some of my other threads.

I believe I will also vote for Deku since he’s got his extra Quirks to back him up, his Danger Sense to increase his reaction speed, his Smokescreen to impair Levi’s vision, and his Fa Jin to deliver a few more extra powerful blows. With my vote, grace can start, and damn that was fast. I wish things were this fast with some of my other threads.
Please let’s start using Number 6 we need more MHA characters then just Deku

Back