• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Make a Content Revision thread then. We don't just take the word of a random user as law about the stats of characters. Make a CRT to change Levi's stats, or continue to whine about it like an adolescent child and get nowhere with this match.
YOU decided to comment on this weeks after somebody already said this talking trash about how he easily beats Mikey. Now when i prove it with logic I'mk a random user when you had all jokes before lol. i already said i would make the CRT nobody told you to comment on a ended debate

I did not notice that, so thank you for pointing it out. I'll retract my prior arguments, then.

In that case, this thread needs to go into Fun and Games.

Lowkey feels like the OP is just trying to force a win for Mikey with all the restrictions placed on Levi
Yeah now im Trying to force a win because i exposed a bad levi scale When yall poked your chest out about him winning which shows you wanted him to win lol. Sound like YOU trying to force a loss and realized i was right about him being 9-B. All you guys did was repeat a conversation that already happened in this thread then got mad when i pointed it out 💀

I did not notice that, so thank you for pointing it out. I'll retract my prior arguments, then.

In that case, this thread needs to go into Fun and Games.
You didnt notice because you was so thirsty to comment that levi breathes and beats Mikey that you didnt notice.

you mean like you 3 are doing right now because you look bad? I'll try but im not as good at it as you are
Whatever you think buddy. I did not partake in the discussion above and I wasnt the goon who continued to beat a dead horse that you killed yourself from the very beginning. But continue your projection.

And by the way, you argued AP from the beginning of the thread so yeah, you really forgot your own thread rules the moment you posted it lmfao

Back