• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Jesus Christ, calm down with the Bradley spam bro lmao

Anyway, Levi has a massive home team advantage with the Trost district and the undeniable advantage in mobility. Ultimate Eye + Speed Equalization will definitely let Bradley track Levi's movements, but I don't see any way of him actually damaging Levi while he's in the air. The only time he ever has an opportunity is when Levi comes down to attack him, in which case it comes down to AP and Skill

Is Levi fighting barehanded or does he have his 8-B swords
Yea I’d thought about that. I don’t think I can remove standard equipment. I could give Bradley prior knowledge about the sword’s AP so they don’t shatter his own swords and he could just focus on dodging instead.

Levi via superior skill, vastly superior agility and manuverability, and one shotting 8-B blades.

Last edited:
I.e. Bradley has no wincons .-.
Not true. I believe Bradley’s ultimate eye gives him a great advantage that would allow him to easily read Levi’s moves, and no Ackerman has probably ever had to fight against someone like Bradley. Bradley also has his grenades, which he could use to either stun or distract Levi long enough to land a lethal blow.

Not true. I believe Bradley’s ultimate eye gives him a great advantage that would allow him to easily read Levi’s moves, and no Ackerman has probably ever had to fight against someone like Bradley.
Can you show him doing this to an opponent who utterly out maneuvers him and zips around him with vastly superior mobiliy? An opponent as agile and maneuverable as Levi is, is something Bradley has never dealt with. Ultimate eye still allows Bradley to get hit, which is all Levi needs to win. The eye is a nice advantage, but it’s not enough for a win. Levi has fought humans swordsman before and utterly eclipses Bradley in skill. The eye won’t allow him to overcome Levis immense skill advantage.
Bradley also has his grenades, which he could use to either stun or distract Levi long enough to land a lethal blow.
ODM gear allows him to easily zip away from the grenades. Explosive weaponry is already a thing in AOT via the thunder spears. He won’t be able to even touch Levi due to the ODM gear.

Can you show him doing this to an opponent who utterly out maneuvers him and zips around him with vastly superior mobiliy? An opponent as agile and maneuverable as Levi is, is something Bradley has never dealt with. Ultimate eye still allows Bradley to get hit, which is all Levi needs to win. The eye is a nice advantage, but it’s not enough for a win. Levi has fought humans swordsman before and utterly eclipses Bradley in skill. The eye won’t allow him to overcome Levis immense skill advantage.
Well he’s had to fight the warriors from Xing, and they were extremely nimble fighters, not to mention he fought Scar, an expert combatant, even when severely weakened. So I don’t believe that Levi eclipses in skill, or at the very least doesn’t completely outclass Bradley.
ODM gear allows him to easily zip away from the grenades. Explosive weaponry is already a thing in AOT via the thunder spears. He won’t be able to even touch Levi due to the ODM gear.
The Thunder Spears are restricted in this match. And though the ODM gear does present a problem, something to consider is that there’s a limit to how long it can function. Bradley could easily choose to analyze the situation and play the long game, dodging Levi’s attacks or going in narrow spaces and wait until Levi’s gas runs out. Then he could force him to fight hand-to-hand.

Well he’s had to fight the warriors from Xing, and they were extremely nimble fighters, not to mention he fought Scar, an expert combatant, even when severely weakened. So I don’t believe that Levi eclipses in skill, or at the very least doesn’t completely outclass Bradley.
Levi does eclipse. The Xi fighters are just trained soldiers. Scar really doesn’t have any skill feats. Scar wasn’t eve a soldier, he just had some hands. Levi has the comp skill of an entire bloodline designed for fighting and have done so for centuries.
The Thunder Spears are restricted in this match.
I know that. I brought it up to show why explosive weaponry isn’t something he doesn’t know about and can’t deal with. He can easily dodge it with ODM gear.
Bradley could easily choose to analyze the situation and play the long game, dodging Levi’s attacks or going in narrow spaces and wait until Levi’s gas runs out. Then he could force him to fight hand-to-hand.
Prove he can analyze weaponry to the point of knowing it’s exact fuel need or something like that.

He’s not going to be able to play the long game with Levi vastly out maneuvering him, outskilling, and oneshotting with every attack. It’s impossible for him to out last Levi before Levi (Via ODM gear maneuverability and massive skill gap) lands one hit, all he needs to win.

He’s not going to be able to play the long game with Levi vastly out maneuvering him, outskilling, and oneshotting with every attack. It’s impossible for him to out last Levi before Levi (Via ODM gear maneuverability and massive skill gap) lands one hit, all he needs to win.
Bradley’s acrobatics allow him to easily scale walls, jump across buildings, and can also allow him to perform intricate moves. As I mentioned, Bradley could easily lure Levi into a smaller space to limit Levi’s movement with the ODM gear.

In addition, since Bradley has prior knowledge of Levi’s swords, he could use the bomb as a feint to steal Levi’s swords, and with the heightened reactions and precision of his ultimate eye, he could very well do it. It’s in character for Bradley to take his enemy’s weapons during a fight. With this, Bradley could even the playing field, since he possesses the ability to expertly use weapons he’s unfamiliar and uncomfortable with and overwhelm his opponents with them. Bradley could clash swords with Levi without having to worry about his swords breaking, and Levi would have to worry about being one-shorted as well.

Though I do believe that Levi possesses expert combat instincts thanks to his Ackerman blood, he’s still never shown the same kind of precision that Bradley has. For God’s sake, Bradley was able to use his sword to target the tiny ring in Fu’s sword, grab it and toss it into the air. When has Levi shown comparable precision and technique?

Bradley’s acrobatics allow him to easily scale walls, jump across buildings, and can also allow him to perform intricate moves. As I mentioned, Bradley could easily lure Levi into a smaller space to limit Levi’s movement with the ODM gear.
Levi fights and tags other people with comparable mobility him as shown in his fight against the kenny squad. ODM enhanced Kenny squad>>>>>>Bradley in terms of mobility. All he needs is one good tag. Only small places in the trost district are the alleys and buildings, Levi can maneuver in both as shown by the aforementioned fight against the Kenny squad. He’s also not going to be doing that as the Trost District is Levi’s home base. Whilst he may understand the district due to the eye, He can’t trick Levi at all.
In addition, since Bradley has prior knowledge of Levi’s swords, he could use the bomb as a feint to steal Levi’s swords, and with the heightened reactions and precision of his ultimate eye, he could very well do it. It’s in character for Bradley to take his enemy’s weapons during a fight. With this, Bradley could even the playing field, since he possesses the ability to expertly use weapons he’s unfamiliar and uncomfortable with and overwhelm his opponents with them. Bradley could clash swords with Levi without having to worry about his swords breaking, and Levi would have to worry about being one-shorted as well.
That’s a nice strategy and all, but it’s not getting past the ODM gear. The bombs have never been used in the manner you’ve described. Your bomb strategy is not something Bradley will do. He’s not going to take Levi’s weapons away. Levi doesn’t grapple and his vastly superior mobility and skill allows him to avoid grapples. Levi has used his mobility to embarrass titans, who have class M lifting strength (could very easily disarm Levi). Also, comparing the sword Bradley was talking about when he said he can fight with weapons he’s uncomfortable with, to ODM gear is vastly disengenous. No reason to think he can use ODM gear competently.

Though I do believe that Levi possesses expert combat instincts thanks to his Ackerman blood, he’s still never shown the same kind of precision that Bradley has. For God’s sake, Bradley was able to use his sword to target the tiny ring in Fu’s sword, grab it and toss it into the air. When has Levi shown comparable precision and technique?
This is all done via the Eye, not skill applicable to a sword fight per say. Point is that in a sword fight, Levi will absolutely curb stomp Bradley.

Levi fights and tags other people with comparable mobility him as shown in his fight against the kenny squad. ODM enhanced Kenny squad>>>>>>Bradley in terms of mobility. All he needs is one good tag. Only small places in the trost district are the alleys and buildings, Levi can maneuver in both as shown by the aforementioned fight against the Kenny squad. He’s also not going to be doing that as the Trost District is Levi’s home base. Whilst he may understand the district due to the eye, He can’t trick Levi at all.

That’s a nice strategy and all, but it’s not getting past the ODM gear. The bombs have never been used in the manner you’ve described. Your bomb strategy is not something Bradley will do. He’s not going to take Levi’s weapons away. Levi doesn’t grapple and his vastly superior mobility and skill allows him to avoid grapples. Levi has used his mobility to embarrass titans, who have class M lifting strength (could very easily disarm Levi). Also, comparing the sword Bradley was talking about when he said he can fight with weapons he’s uncomfortable with, to ODM gear is vastly disengenous. No reason to think he can use ODM gear competently.t
I’m not talking about the ODM gear, I’m talking about just the blades, though I guess he’d have to take the handles as well, which would be more difficult.

Also, when has Levi ever actually been in a sword fight? The only times he’s used his swords to kill were against Kenny’s squad, and that wasn’t actual swordplay, that was just him using his sword against enemies with high mobility and guns. Sure, he learned how to use a knife from Jenny and got into many fights as a kid, but that’s still not a sword fight.

I’m not talking about the ODM gear, I’m talking about just the blades, though I guess he’d have to take the handles as well, which would be more difficult.
99% sure the blades are connected to the ODM gear itself. Not that it matters either way. Bradley still won’t get the chance to take them.
Also, when has Levi ever actually been in a sword fight? The only times he’s used his swords to kill were against Kenny’s squad, and that wasn’t actual swordplay, that was just him using his sword against enemies with high mobility and guns. Sure, he learned how to use a knife from Jenny and got into many fights as a kid, but that’s still not a sword fight.
Levi was capable of going against Kenny, who should have the same comp skill as him. I don’t get the point of this however. Levi still vastly outskills via Ackerman path alone. If they were to clash blades once, Levi would destroy Bradleys blades and one tap so….

Back