• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

short concerns

Is there a reliable source for the Ultra Series, aside from the editable Ultra Wiki? If I were to take from it, it says that Jack used a weapon with a specialized poison to kill Vacuumon, so it wasn't strictly his own abilities. Also, I cannot find a single source that says Antlar is a planet level threat?

Also, I will admit that I am not great at calculations. What would Ultraseven and Ultraman's attack potencies be when they killed Alien Reiblood at the end of Ultra Galaxy Mega Monster Battle: Never Ending Oddysey?

I see your concerns. Unfortunately I don't know who might be knowledgeable in the series to ask for some form of explanation.

Okay so, apologies for not putting my name on the knowledgeable members list, but moving on.

As for OP's first question... I don't know. I really have no idea. I'm sorry about that. I don't think it was ever stated that Antlar was a planet level threat, it was just something that was put on Ultraman's page back then and had since been stuck there.

I'm not sure about the part where they killed Reiblood though. I think at best, we'll get a large planet level yield if a calculation does came to pass regarding said feat. But again, I really don't know, I'm not a calc member myself.

Thank you for responding, at least. And I guess the Ultra Wiki is somewhat reliable, seeing as its very secluded compared to other fandoms and people don't change stuff out of the blue.

Although I still have one question, would Ultraseven leaving Earth at the end of his series, then reappearing in Episode 16 of Return of Ultraman count as a speed feat that can be attributed to the rest of the Showa Ultras? He must have returned to the Land of Light to forge the Ultra Bracelet, then return in less than 500 days to deliver it to Jack, and fortunately save him?

I'm not a part of the Calculation Group myself, but using the s=d/t formula (Ultraman's page says Planet Ultra is 3 million light years away, and taking the dates from the air times of Ultraseven's last episode and episode 16 of RoU) gives me a speed at the very least 3 million times faster than light. I'll put up my equation if its viable.

Yeah, the wiki is at least... tolerable. Minus of course, the attitude of most people there.

Wait, what? Ultraseven coming back in less than 500 days? What do you mean, exactly? I mean, there's already other speed feats for them in their own respective series. But if I were to guess, you were under the impression that Ultraseven had taken that less than 500 days going home, forge the Brace, and come back to Earth specifically for the purpose of handing Jack the item? I mean, he probably just heard of Jack's trouble and went to work.

Well, I can at least confirm that the Land of Light is indeed 3 million light years away. Also, why worry about that when Taro has a better feat?

Well from what I've seen, Seven never indicated hearing about Jack's trouble, then getting to work and travelling the three million light years in to deliver the bracelet. But if he did hear about it, then that means Seven's way faster than the aforementioned three million times c.

Also, I am not aware of Taro's feat.

They are much faster than that. I mean, weirdly enough, hundreds to millions of times c are feats nearly as common as planet-busts. If I recall correctly, I calculated Taro's speed to be, as lowball, around 156 million c. There is also a feat from Ace where he traveled to the Orion constellation. The calculation I made gave me around 1.53 billion c. So... yeah.

I mean, there are still a lot more feats out there and I doubt I've searched well enough despite having most of the series.

Wow. Never knew that Ultramen could go (and possible react to) that speed.

Also I'm just going to put this out here for fact's sake that the Solar System level of the Ultras is probably assisted by the fact that for their thousand years life span they have lived to close proximity to a star-like object (Plasma Spark). The Plasma Spark is so powerful that it lit up the Ultra Planet (60x larger than Earth) from its one point to the opposite side of the planet.

Those were all my concerns for now. Thank you for helping me out with them.

I'm pretty sure they can very well react at speeds like that.

The Plasma Spark is powerful, no doubt, but I doubt that if a calculation regarding anything about it would yield results high enough to back up any of the power-scaling mess that is the Ultras' tier. There are a few things about it that seem impressive but falls victim to what I just said, those being:

• The fact that it lights up the planet and has pretty much elevated the entire planet's temperature to be around that of a star, what with it being the replacement of their sun and all.
  • I mean, then again, it's power was also strong enough to affect what I would assume to be faraway star systems, considering the fact that Leo's kind became Ultras because of said item.
But uh, I guess that's about it.

A bit of a necro, but I'm a frequent visitor and at this point, a consultant for the Ultraman Wiki. I'd say they're fairly reliable; all our information comes from either magazines or direct in-verse statements. Hell, some information even comes straight from Tsuburaya (The company that makes Ultraman)'s clip shows on their YouTube channel; literally listing out stats and moves and what they do. I'm pretty sure I'd qualify for "Knowledgeable Members" on this site :p

If you have any concerns or questions that involve Ultraman Wiki, I have several contacts there and I myself is very knowledgeable about the franchise (Been with it for about 12 years).

Oh yeah, there's that if the OP is still unsure. And there you go, someone who actually is knowledgeable on the verse.

O! Wait! I never answered the question! NECRO!

The weapon used to kill Vacuumons is called the "Ultra Lance". Literally every mook Ultra has this weapon, so no. It's not a specialized weapon.

We can close this now staff.

Back