• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Legendary Pokémon vs The Original Pokémon Trainer

For those that don't know Ultraseven and his Capsule Monsters was one of the main inspirations for the creation of Pokémon. So in a way Seven is the original Pokémon Trainer.

Legendary Pokémon vs The Original Pokémon Trainer

Ultraseven: 7 (XXKINGXX69, Setsuna_tenma, Veloxt1r0kore, Kflare63, IxaSaga2, Mr.Cutlery, AceOfSpaces3709)

Kyurem:

Inconclusive:

Both are High 3-A

End of Galaxy Crisis Era Ultraseven is used

Kyurem starts in Base but can switch into Black and White Form

SBA

Speed Equalized

UltrasevenRise.gif
c04a4ad17e4d8c83e0322c74824a8ab86399f2ecr1-500-281_00.gif

AP Scaling

Ultraseven: >>1.5x Baseline High 3-A

Rei's EX Gomora 3x> Rei's Base Gomora <2x Rei's Reionic Burst Gomora > Armored Meflias = Armored Darkness = Alien Empera > Juda = Baseline High 3-A

End of Galaxy Crisis Era Ultraseven ≈ Darklops Zero >> Darklops Zero w/ Tector Gear ≈ Pre-Belial Galactic Empire Base Zero > Mecha Gomora = Reimon's EX Gomora >> Rei's EX Gomora > 1.5x Baseline High 3-A

Black/White Kyurem: >2x Baseline High 3-A (Base Kyurem w/o limiters + Zekrom/Reshiram)

Base Kyurem w/o limiters > Zekrom/Reshiram > Base Kyurem > Shiny Genesect ≈ Mega Mewtwo ≈ Base Necrozma = Baseline High 3-A

Last edited:
Not gonna be voting yet, though I can see Kyurem's SEI bringing much trouble on Seven. I guess the question first and foremost would be what Kyurem starts with. SBA would mean in-character for the combatants, so that means Seven would most likely go for physical combat first.

Also Kyurem might be at a bit of a disadvantage due to Seven likely being considered a Steel Type if he were in Pokémon since you know his main fighting style uses the eye slugger which is made of some type of metal.

Last edited:
Dunno. Posted the thread on the Pokémon discussion thread but it doesn’t seem like anyone is on. I’ve also posted it on the vs battles promotion thread.

Type advantage doesn't work that way. The strengths and weaknesses are based on types and typings come from the plates of Arceus which means that, unless your power comes from a plate like a normal pokemon, your attack will not have a type advantage

I see. Well that was never gonna be any driving factor in the case Seven could win. In any case, is there anything you can add to this match?

They can stay on an Absolute Zero planet without problem as long as they have energy. This was back when they were tier 4 and thus much weaker with less energy then in the current era. Most monsters that manage to freeze them have ice manipulation below absolute zero. Heck Jack even has a -300°C fog beam himself.

Last edited:
They can stay on an Absolute Zero planet without problem as long as they have energy. This was back when they were tier 4 and thus much weaker with less energy then in the current era. Most monsters that manage to freeze them have ice manipulation below absolute zero. Heck Jack even has a -300°C fog beam himself.
Does the below AZ negate resistance to AZ? Because its accepted here that it doesn't automatically work that way by default

Does that matter though? Like that’s just some extra info on stuff they don’t resist. I already explained what you asked regarding what extent of absolute zero they can resist.

It does because his ability can negate resistance to an extent

So I think it will slow him down, but does he use mind and soul manip in character and whats its range?

Pretty sure only staffs can do it but I’m just signaling for Mr.Cutlery to join in since he’s already following this thread.

to what extent? Because Kyurem's mold breaker can negate it
Mold Breaker doesn't negate an ice types' absolute zero resistance, tho. So it wouldn't work here.

Reminder that what Mold Breaker does is to negate special abilities activated in response to Kyurem's attacks. Resistances are not special abilities for its purposes.

Mold Breaker doesn't negate an ice types' absolute zero resistance, tho. So it wouldn't work here.

Reminder that what Mold Breaker does is to negate special abilities activated in response to Kyurem's attacks. Resistances are not special abilities for its purposes.
I remembered that after I typed my comment. Kyurem seems to have very minor resistance negation to absolute zero based on his profile

I remembered that after I typed my comment. Kyurem seems to have very minor resistance negation to absolute zero based on his profile
That's when in White/Black form. He starts in base here.

But I would agree he could freeze with his attacks if he decides to transform. It's a question if Ultraseven could beat him before that.

Seven is capable of dealing mind and soul damage through physical attacks, arguably only when need be, but his beams definitely has that effect due to it usually leading to subduing monster souls. And well, Kyurem kinda resembles the dudes he fights so there's that. As for range, well his beams could reach well over thousands if not tens of thousands of kilometers considering he fired at the sun from a considerable distance before.

I think I've said before he will start physical, but if any of Kyurem's attacks start messing him up like say freezing him, Telekinesis is his next move which can also paralyze, remotely induce pain, or be used to explode targets.

Seven just wins decisively due to his range and soul damage. Kyurem can still win as their AP aren’t that different not to mention Kyurem is kind of small compared to Seven so he can dodge attacks.

Back