• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Okay,as i promised in chat,we need to balanced the spam of esper level 5 character,start from me with Mugino (aside this is my first match using her),and this time start with easy start.

-Pre-Mutilation Mugino and Post-Cochlea Kaneki is used

-Both in character

-Speed equalized

-Place located in Shinjuku train terminal

-Range is 50 meter

-Win via death!!!

Mugino-Railgun
Black reaper kaneki ken in berkserk mode by sapphire22crown-d9xx6r3

• Mugino : 7 (JBennet,Kaze,Malox,Monarch,Nisan,Shadow,Butler)

If so she's an ego bitch so Kaneki has a chance here. Monarch made a comeback for Kaneki right? Ask him for this.

@Reinhard

She's an ego bitch but she's also a mercenary who shoots to kill.

Kaneki's best shot is if she shoots him through the head as she walks away to call in her bounty, only to take her by surprise by regenerating.

But he's never regenerated from anything like having an electron beam shot through you to push everything out including your very electrons.

Mugino is very arrogant, but that arrogance doesn't diminish her efficiency as a fighter that much unless she knows the enemy shouldn't be a challenge for her or she starts getting angry at how the fight is going, which is what happened with Hamazura, someone objectively weaker than her injuring her and crippling her.

i will say im behind with T.G. and don't remember somethings ex: can dived part move on their own ? Decapitation is not strictly necessary to kill right ?

if he can move the part remotely it might be able to hit her, but there is still the shield, while she might have a problem getting a definitive hit as the attacks are linear although she could rush with barrier up and hit him like that

@Malox

I don't recall Kaneki being able to move his dismembered limbs.

I also don't think she'll have a problem hitting Kaneki since she's tracked targets that are just as mobile like Misaka Mikoto, who runs up walls and can magnetize herself to get pulled in different directions.

Plus, the whole linear problem is solved by Silicon Burn.

Reppuzan said:
@Malox
I don't recall Kaneki being able to move his dismembered limbs.

I also don't think she'll have a problem hitting Kaneki since she's tracked targets that are just as mobile like Misaka Mikoto, who runs up walls and can magnetize herself to get pulled in different directions.

Plus, the whole linear problem is solved by Silicon Burn.
i think that was with the help of hamazura GF that she could keep track off her, but thats not the problem is the fact that the attack will always come fromt he front so it is predictable

btw silicon burn is not standard equipment, as it was used only once in the whole series

@Malox

You're thinking of Takitsubo, but even then she went 1v1 with Misaka just fine, only being taken down when Misaka rammed a bomb into the back of Mugino's head while she was busy firing at Misaka.

It's definitely standard equipment since she constantly carries them around.

@Reppuzan

thats why i said if he can control remotly, as she is weak to surprise attack cause of the ammount of concetration need to use MD, still what i meant is that tha attacks will always come from one side

Post-Cochlea Kaneki is the same Kaneki which fought against Arima and then proceeded to fight two other special class investigators. One of them used Higher Mind, which shoots beams in a similar fashion to MD. So we can assume Kaneki has experience dealing against beams, while she likely has no experience with fighting kagunes. To boot, Kagune's are explicitly stated to be stronger than steel and kaneki's can detach and fire as well as come from underground. He's capable of trapping moving targets and dealing with others with high reaction times i.e arima. Additionally, if he's hit by a beam, anything that doesn't hit his head is likely able to be regenerated or replaced by kagune. Example being his fight with arima, he loses both his legs and replaces them with kagune, and continues fighting. I see Kaneki winning with mid-high difficulty due to diverse moveset, more applicable combat experience and regen. Correct me if I'm wrong about anything here.

@Vasto

Being stronger than steel isn't going to do jack against a laser that pierces through concrete walls several feet thick in a split second and ignores durability by blasting apart atoms with a stream of electrons.

At the start of the series, one laser did this.

She can now fire twenty.

The coming from underground part could be troublesome, but at the same time he has to deal with her lasers and high-speed calculations. Even Misaka only managed to survive against her due to their mutual ability to manipulate electrons to deflect the lasers.

The only problem is the shield, for combat experience esper get way more versatility when fighting, so she would not be so surprised if he fires at him projectile, so for combat experience she get's it too, the underground one might catch her by surprise but unless it's fatal or knock her out she might go over load and kill him even thought she might arm herself. another thing is that she might always cut the Kagune from the base so stopping all attack

Meltdowner for reasons stated above. Kaneki's Kagune will be something new for Mugino but I doubt she'll have too much of a problem againts them.

Voting for Mugino.

A precise shot is all that she needs to quantum blast Kaneki to oblivion. Silicon Burst can be useful her too. And she has experience dealing with mobile targets.

For reference, she fought someone that could control carbon in a carbon environment so attack could come from everywhere, and although she had the help for her prosthetic she was unfazed and pretty calm

so i vote for mugino

Much as I love Kaneki, I don't see him getting past 20 durability ignoring lasers.

He probably survives a bit thanks to regen, and he likely keeps her on her toes with kagune constructs and traps, but in the end he falls.

Yes

What's with people needing to me to explicitly say "I vote for X" after I say something that clearly states that they win?

Back