• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I mean, would she know to go into meltdown before Ixa hits her with his gun? Does she instinctively go into that when being felt with something similar to the Sol Flasher?

I mean, would she know to go into meltdown before Ixa hits her with his gun? Does she instinctively go into that when being felt with something similar to the Sol Flasher?
Nah she just thinks, however her thought processes are > supercomputers and she has 4x perception advantage so she will be able to perceive and react fast enough to create a shield

Reactions: Rez
Hm, don’t know what Nago could do here than, his only way of actually damaging Shizuri, his sound and vibration attacks, are basically nulled due to her endurance.

Hm, don’t know what Nago could do here than, his only way of actually damaging Shizuri, his sound and vibration attacks, are basically nulled due to her endurance.
Sound and vibration attacks should oneshot her if they are 8-B since her physical durability is 9-C

So are we reaching a conclusion? As both of two combatants are having so much advantage

Ho from my perspective, Nago had the most advantage albeit very close

This too, and likely Dogga Hammer can crush the shield
The former is true he can definitely one shot mugino with shockwave the later is a a bit iffy if it's just ap because her shields should share the same matter destroying properties as her attacks

So found this, (1:18) the sound wave from the Garulu Saber was strong enough to push back and harm a monster with 8-C+ to 8-B+ Durability, that be enough to kill Shizuri right?

If Dogga hammer is made out of physical matter than the shield will just subatomise it.

So based on the thread it would go:
Ixa goes for flash bang
Shizuri responds with a shield due to pain tolerance and one of her eyes not getting strained by light intensity
Ixa goes for shockwaves which bypass the shield and kill Shizuri due to AP

If so then I'm voting Ixa

Yeah, the hammer was made out from pyshical material (more like demonic material) so she can subatomise it, still that doesn't change much

And we got our first vote after long debate, counted

Nice then, we were having a good debate here, well done everyone

Next Ixa matches i prolly gonna use Rengoku and Pre-Crisis Power Girl later (but first, Rengoku vs Ixa will be made)

The match was added, this can be closed now

Also finally added the summary long ago, hopefully i'm getting better lel

Back