• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Peak Shizue is used. Hanyo Form Inuyasha is used.

Speed equalized. SBA applied. Both are in-character.

Both sides are 10 meters apart. Takes place in an open field in Jura Forest.

Poptart Girl:

Yokai Hothead:

Incon:

Shizue Izawa 1
Render inuyasha 04

This theme music plays in the background:

World's Greatest Battle Music Ever Together As One (James Paget)
World's Greatest Battle Music Ever Together As One (James Paget)

I am confused on why drampa is Low 7-B, the calc on its profile only gives High 7-C results at best, and it says it is comparable to cryogonal who is comparable to magnemite and the calc on its profile is 8-A

Confused-Nick-Young

Celestial Pegasus said:
The calc for magneton is still 8-A though.
whelp idk why the revisions aren't yet.

well rip, maybe I'll keep this thread, but completely change the title, opponent, and topics

Celestial Pegasus said:
I know one piece has some Low 7-B characters, rwby as well, you could use them if you wanted.
Unfortunately, I'm not really as familiar with One Piece and RWBY characters, so I'd have to do a lot of soul searching :p

I've thought about anime Kirby, but he is "At Least 7B", and Idk his full potency compared to Shizue at her peak

Celestial Pegasus said:
I know one piece has some Low 7-B characters, rwby as well, you could use them if you wanted.
Do you know where the voting shop thread is, btw? I forgot to mark it for further references

I hope Inuyasha is popular enough for this thread to get going. Though I feel like this still isn't gonna go well even with the change.

P.S. I haven't really seen all of Inuyasha, but I've watched a handful of dubbed eps, so I'm somewhat aware of Inuyasha's capacity.

I am. InuYasha's Meidō Zangetsuha is a very potent form of BFR. The dragon girl seems to have enhanced senses, fire manip, duplication, and that's it. She's relatively haxless.

I also see something about absorption as well, so InuYasha might be able to just absorb the flames, on top of having resistance to fire manipulation already. Which means the best thing she has going for her is duplication. Only Meidō Zangetsuha has massive AoE iirc.

I don't see anything in Shizue's profile that's going to protect her from Meido.

Yeah especially since Inuyasha is mighty practical with his use of Meido as soon as he gets it (I.E. using it whenever he can)

oh damn....well screw this, I give up. I wasted a few hours already trying to find a popular enough opponent for her to face whose verse I'm more familiar with. I'm definitely not gonna go through 800+ episodes of One Piece just to familiarize with the characters there to see if the matchup is better there or not.

If someone else wants to start something like that, please do go ahead, and I'll participate. But as for this thread, it's now euthanized.

Shizue is haxless, should have used someone like Diablo but he is broken.

Shio is broken too though in her 2nd key, cause of lol i can get whatever outcome i desire, while also killing your soul if my weapon touches you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back