• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Light Novel Tensura Revision: The Conqueror of Flame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there, and welcome back to another of my slime thread. Its been a very long, long, and looong time since I haven't made one due to real life stuff so here I am. After this, I'll probably re-read all the books and manga to catch up and eventually be active again sooner or later (hopefully). This thread shouldn't be that long since this only applies to specifically Shizue Izawa, so without further ado let's discuss.

Martial Arts

Shizu has been taught and mastered martial arts since childhood.
After Demon Lord Leon made me possess Ifrit, I came to be treated as a high-ranking majin. I became able to manipulate fire at will, and as a result, I began a life of disposing of the majin forces that antagonize Demon Lord Leon. However, Demon Lord Leon seems not to be satisfied, as he has ordered his trusted confidant Claude-san to make me master martial arts. At first, I received guidance in a group, together with many people, adults and children alike. But before long, I was given special treatment and switched to one-on-one coaching. (Special Booklet 1)

Intangibility

Leon stated that Shizu can semi-materialize her body so that physical attack won't work.

“That’s good to hear. Don’t be a burden; be a useful tool. In order to do so, you must be able to make the most of the ‘unity’ with Ifrit and master using its power. If you semi-materialize your body, physical attacks won’t work, even without a shield. And that sword—” (Special Booklet 1)

Extrasensory Perception

Shizu can sense presence and killing intent.

“Yeah, sorry about that,” Claude-san apologized. “If you learned this first, you’d lose the ability to sense killing intents and presence, so I thought I should put off teaching you ‘Magic Perception.’ I totally forgot that you couldn’t talk to anyone but us.” (Special Booklet 1)

Instinctive Action

Her body reacted on her own to dodge even though Shizu herself thought she cannot move anymore.

He scolded me again, this time with a kick. After sensing it, I avoided it feverishly. I thought I couldn’t move anymore, and yet my body reacted. This is all thanks to my ‘Unity’ with Ifrit. Before I knew it, I obtained power that made me a high-ranking majin. But even that power can’t beat Claude-san. After all, his status as the strongest subordinate of Demon Lord Leon is not just for show; he is not just some child who somehow became a high-ranking majin recently. (Special Booklet 1)

Enhanced Fire Manipulation

Shizu's flame worked perfectly fine against giant ant monsters, who actually seems to unaffected by regular fire magic (Slime Diary Chapter 55).

This would scale to Ifrit, and even Rimuru too.

Superhuman Stamina

Shizu could endured running from giant ant monster for three whole days without any rest or food and are still strong enough to fight all of them without being any tired in the slightest.

--

Very pleased for your return.
Everything looks good and I agree.

But why isn't there a tier number in the sandbox? Or did you forget to include it?

Bump #2

limule-rimuru.gif

The sandbox looks pretty scattered why didn't you use the new format??
Pretty sure you could just revamp the old one instead of creating a new one

Did a minor clean up to the sandbox, seems fine. Also the Tier section is empty.
Many thanks 🙏

I didn't add the tier since it requires bracket and sandbox should have bracket. I'll only copy paste the ability and stamina part into the profile when this get accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back