• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
WeeklyBattles said:
A VS thread is supposed to look at how both characters fight in character and what is most likely to happen, not to jump through as many hoops as possible to find a single infinitely unlikely possibility that one character could potentially win in order to make the match seem fair
This is actually honestly a pretty good point

Can y'all just

Lay off Weekly

I don't think he's the only one among us who needs to stinking chill

Because as of volume 5, I'd have to end up not using RWBY at all for that.

Any suggestions?

I meant about an actually interesting RWBY character. A majority of the remaining cool ones got butchered pretty bad recently, imo.

But do you know any that you'd like battles for?

Also, I 100% agree with Weekly regarding what he said about matches above.

Edit: So, Speedwagon vs Jaune, speed equalized, is that a yes or an absolutely?

I would love to make a thread about it but i know for a fact people would rip my head off about it just because im the one who made it

Ouch. I can vaguely relate from experiences moderating on some other thing; some people just oppose you for the sake of opposing you, no matter what stupid reason why.

Any RWBY character recommendations that aren't Yang though, in all seriousness?

I'm gonna pick up all of the characters from the RWBY verse page except for Yang and put them on one of those generators that picks random.

I'll look over them and see if there's any matches I know of that sound good. I'm sure there's a few Jojos but I'll look at a few different verses.

Qrow vs Yang? Sounds like a match ovo

Tempted to put Lisa Lisa against someone. Dr. Bright might be able to match some RWBYs that can avoid his gun well enough. And there's always resorting to Thunder McQueen.

Phone's low on batteries. I'll look over matches later.

I'm more so questioning how Caesar doesn't have two keys (pre-traingin and post-training) like Joseph.

Because he died really darn quickly after training.

Edit: A lot of Overwatch characters are on the same tier as RWBY, so that's another pool for a verse to put them against.

To be far, Kars was the big bad guy and final battle of the arc. Caesar just kinda existed for a few more episodes then died to Waamu. But a CRT could certainly be argued for Caesar.

ThePixelKirby said:
Because he died really darn quickly after training.
1) The current key he has is the post-training thing.

2) That doesn't really matter.

3) He was comparable to pre-training Joseph, and go bodied by Wjammu. That's enough for it to be a key.

Sounds funny. I'll do it tomorrow.

Back