• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Caesar wins via Hamon

That's all I can give to a RWBY vs JoJo match

Now, I believe FRANKU has something to say

Filthy Frank uses ÒÇî The World ÒÇì
Filthy Frank uses ÒÇî The World ÒÇì

Caesar survived a full-force hit from Wamuu who's comparable to Dio who is stronger than his subordinate that did this: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Gwynbleiddd/JJBA_Hill_Splitting_Calc

That would put Caesar well above baseline durability, to start. He is also comparable to Joseph, who has hit vampires such as Straizo with enough force to draw blood, although I can not find a calc for that.

I give this to Caesar, mid-diff. He's certainly not baseline so even if a calc reveals Jaune is above baseline by a fair margin, he won't be AP stomped. As well, Caesar is smarter and has more range with his bubbles. Considering Caesar's reflecting bubbles plan to take out Wamuu, he has incredibly high precision (enough to focus light through bubbles like a magnifying glass) with his bubbles and great awareness and control. Regenerationn may be irritating, but it will only slow Caesar down slightly.

Using their 8-C forms, Caesar takes this with experience, range, and intelligence.

Caesar oneshots

Its already been established that Hamon goes through aura and a metal shield wont save Jaune, and this version of Jaune is literally helpless in actual combat

This isnt even remotely close to a fair match

So wait my vote was actually on point

... GG

Jaune has shockwaves and Caesar doesn't have a AP calc (iirc) to show that he would one-shot Jaune. Jaune would probably be able to put up a decent fight in close quarters, but he'll be half dead by the time he gets there.

I wouldn't call it a stomp, but Caesar wins 9/10.

Edit: Who's down for Caesar vs RWBY spam :eek:

Caesar has a scaletrain against someone who's borderline 8-C+

Oh yea mb.

But yes I can agree Caesar has an advantage, but I wouldn't say it's a stomp.

Edit: Did I hear DMUA say Caesar vs Ruby? Alright, we can do Caesar vs Ruby.

Tbh Caesar can have a fair match agains't other rwby characters superior in every way to Jaune... Jaune have 0 advantage here, AND is untrained. I actually agree with weekly on this one.

Ehh. Agree to disagree. Caesar doesn't have enough of an AP advantage for this to be a stomp imo, and Jaune isn't 100% useless.

But if the majority agrees so, Caesar vs other less useless RWBYs?

Except...he is 100% useless. His 8-C key is the one that has almost no actual training, has little to no aura control, and fights by swinging wildly and hoping to hit something

This is the one time I will agree with Weekly closing a thread

Not because it's an absolute Curbstomp but because JoJo vs RWBY should be banned at this point

The result is just pretty obvious. It's more unfair than Dio VS Yang or Giorno VS Yang imo (poor Yang can't catch a break ).

...So you're saying Caesar vs YANG! Got it.

If only people actually wanted to make fair RWBY matches rather than throw them against haxxed characters under the guise that the most minute percent of a fraction of a chance that both characters act out of character and the RWBY character makes a stupidly lucky shot means the match is 'decisive'

Paulo.junior.969 said:
But it is just as toxic.
Alright, so that means we spam it more. Let's close the thread and make anew!

Well, "decisive" has always been an excuse for adding stomp matches; not only on RWBY, I mean overall, that's why "decisive" exists.

A VS thread is supposed to look at how both characters fight in character and what is most likely to happen, not to jump through as many hoops as possible to find a single infinitely unlikely possibility that one character could potentially win in order to make the match seem fair

Alright, who wants to make CAESAR vs Bloodlusted Yang with prior knowledge? Bubbles vs big booms? Cute blonde vs handsome blonde? Armless vs bodiless-

Maybe you should use another RWBY character, Yang doesn't have the most interesting abilities and we could give her a rest.

>There are RWBY characters with spammable illusions, spammable mindhax, magnetism manip, duplication, etc.

>spams the character whose main power is punching hard

lol

Fine, I'll do Caesar vs Ruby tomorrow. Then Caesar vs Yang.

Back