• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Hit can sense power levels and knows when someone is holding back
2. If at the beginning of the battle hit isn't already i his stance then he isn't ready and shisui doesn't having sharigan either cause he can't be ready
3. The moment sharingan activates, time skip cause he can do it even without stance
4. Range limits Mangekyou so he'll still have to come in close and if hit didn't time skip before, he's gonna now
5. Thought based time stop trumps body flicker
6. Hit has too many chances to win while Shishui only has one and even then it's gonna take alot to pull off assuming hit passive pocket dimension isn;t active
7. Can't assume Genjutsu would work if Hit is in another dimension from which he can still attach shisui anywhere

Hit was too many chances to win and Shisui only one
Once he misses it he's deadmeat
He has only been shown to do this on one occasion on a hit job in an actual fight he isn't shown to do this. Not in the tournament of power.

Prove he uses genjustu. Lol all you have is baseless head canon saying he would use it cus he could sense how strong hit is...

2 completely different scenarios but good try lol.

why didn't he use it vs Danzo? life or death scenario. or when Anbu was chasing after him? and he chose to use sussano not genjustu lol.

Give me 1 canon evidence that proves Shisui would use genjustu. not your idiotic head canon

2 completely different scenarios but good try lol.

why didn't he use it vs Danzo? life or death scenario. or when Anbu was chasing after him? and he chose to use sussano not genjustu lol.

Give me 1 canon evidence that proves Shisui would use genjustu. not your idiotic head canon
Why would you use a single target justu vs a group of people? See thats not very smart and that's cause danzo used izanagi while trying to save it to use on leader of uchiha

Again to make it fair
If Hit is not in his stance at the start of the fight then Shisui doesn't have mangekyou activated. You have to make it fair
If that is the case then moment mangekyou activates, Thought based Timeskip is gonna clap

SBA is still gonna be a problem for such ruling
Even if he activated time skip he can still move in it like the mob boss. And in that time he can use activate it and use it. And yes he does have to kill him but the casual ruling says it will be the same

Even if he activated time skip he can still move in it like the mob boss. And in that time he can use activate it and use it. And yes he does have to kill him but the casual ruling says it will be the same
Time skip or not hes gonna get it off from underestimating him and getting caught in it

That's assuming Hit allows shisui to function which would become very iffy

And even then Hit can just start with pocket dimension and just keep striking shisui from there
Highly doubt Shisui can genjutsu a phantom

Because he can?
Because he has the ability?
Because nothing is stopping him?
Because he's cautious?
Because the greatest offense is a good defense?
Fair points. Hasn't been shown to start off with it especially against weak opponents, cautious meh if he was wouldn't of fought vegeta and him I. And can't deny that lol.

Fair points. Hasn't been shown to start off with it especially against weak opponents, cautious meh if he was wouldn't of fought vegeta and him I. And can't deny that lol.
Nah I can't deny that
But he did use it against second round goku and jiren and few others durig the ToP
So it's reasonable to assume he'd go with it

And assuming he leads with that, then there is nothing Shisui can do from that point on but await the inevitable

The thing is Shisui's one and only win con relies completely on loads of assumptions on what he'll do first and how his powers specifically work for this situation and so many sequences of events playing out the right way in the right moment with some added luck of Hit being reckless.
If shisui slips up a single time even if ever so slightly or if hit decides he's not taking chances, then Shisui more often than not is gonna lose

LordEscanor
I gotta go to sleep
It's after 2 in the morning

But if later when im awake and this thread is still open then we can continue discussing this

Here let me give you five likes before I go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back