• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a spite thread, kotoamatsukami is a win con, and whether or not being in his dimension actually stops things like genjutsu due to hit still being able to see. But if he cant hit genjutsu then AP advantage does allow hit to win

Genjutsu isn't Shisui's first move and it's hard to say how in character it is given that he's basically featless.

Hit's first move is timeskip, probably.

I never said it wasn't his first move?

I just added the probably because it's been a while since I saw DBS, so wasn't 100% certain.
He's saying it has never been his first move, and considering genjutsu is a pretty solid start that's common between users and has used it in a fight, it's definitely plausible.

Hit is more than likely start with automatic pocket dimensional and i'm more than sure genjutsu can't work across dimensions. Remember the phantom is just a phantom.

Also the only real battle I've ever seen Shisui in was against Danzo and even against him he didn't resort to genjutsu until Danzo attacked.
Not saying that's how it would go but it does leave alot to the imagination
The guy is just too featless to accurately pin down

First of all I just said he starts every fight in a stance you can go back because every fight he does. Shusui would start out with it sensing how strong he is and danzo knows his ability anf used izanami before hand.

Hit is more than likely start with automatic pocket dimensional and i'm more than sure genjutsu can't work across dimensions. Remember the phantom is just a phantom.

Also the only real battle I've ever seen Shisui in was against Danzo and even against him he didn't resort to genjutsu until Danzo attacked.
Not saying that's how it would go but it does leave alot to the imagination
The guy is just too featless to accurately pin down
Shisui also knew danzo, not only was it betrayal, danzo wasnt the main assailant, and used genjutsu the moment he went up to danzo used it. Automatic pocket dimension is not his first move and there is not any support to believe so

It's like, genjutsu is a common use for uchiha, we've seen him use it, and yes pocket dimensions would probably show up before kotoamtsukami, I think shisui takes it with that but that's it

Welp,
Hit can fight with his eyes closed
He even does it against weaker opponents

How's Kotoamatsukami gonna go if at the start of fight Hit just starts with his eyes closed and then just Ki Vapes???
And don't say Kotoamatsukami can work without direct eye contact because Danzo and Itachi pretty much prove that statement false

Welp,

How's Kotoamatsukami gonna go if at the start of fight Hit just starts with his eyes closed and then just Ki Vapes???
And don't say Kotoamatsukami can work without direct eye contact because Danzo and Itachi pretty much prove that statement false
It doesn't need it... How do they prove it?

You're assuming hit knows about genjutsu and would start with his eyes closed. In character shisui has used genjutsu even on those who he knew, that's multiple win cons honestly. My vote is for shisui, I believe he'll use genjutsu first before danny phantom makes a move

Welp,

just ignore it you won't gain anything from it anyway we already know who won

You're assuming hit knows about genjutsu and would start with his eyes closed. In character shisui has used genjutsu even on those who he knew, that's multiple win cons honestly. My vote is for shisui, I believe he'll use genjutsu first before danny phantom makes a move
Care to post a few examples?

He's only actually used Genjutsu in combat in the anime, which isn't canon.

It doesn't need it... How do they prove it?
Why did Itachi needed to look into the crows eyes if Koto can work regardless of his eyes being a factor
Naruto Chapter 550: The Immortal Itachi | SHANNARO!!!

Your link was him walking into a building and going in a straight line, totally combat applicable.
why debate when it isn't debatetable?
Why are you still here if you have nothing to add?
Care to post a few examples?

He's only actually used Genjutsu in combat in the anime, which isn't canon.
Could you so gracefully provide the chapter of the fight?

There's also the question of if Shisui power would even work at a ten meter distance given everytime it has ever been use the distance has always been closed Ranged by everyone

how.. is it not combat applicable?
I can walk into a building with my eyes closed, then the next part shows him using powers then showing up behind with his eyes open, all he did was walk killing normal people. I can walk in a straight line without opening my eyes, doesnt mean I could fight doing it

I can walk into a building with my eyes closed, then the next part shows him using powers then showing up behind with his eyes open, all he did was walk killing normal people. I can walk in a straight line without opening my eyes, doesnt mean I could fight doing it
You can't
Hit Can

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back