• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Time Skip beats and leads to one shot
For the 100th time, if he does it yeah, the only time we see him actually start with it, which is the video you have shown, he allows his victim to come in his dimension too. Still doesnt mean he'll start with it and if he does he is likely to allow his victim to do that, it's in character

There's no way of knowing since we don't know when he activated it and when mifune was under control
All we do know is Mifune eyes were open
We do know, he never once uncovers the eye, the MS ability did not meet the eyes of the victim, which is the only solid evidence of it being used. We do know

There's no way of knowing since we don't know when he activated it and when mifune was under control
All we do know is Mifune eyes were open
Not including he would have to know to have his eyes close which he doesn't so that whole argument is invalid not including it still hits.

That's not proof I really hope you know that. Your video was him walking in a building, and now you're trying to use it as he can fight someone just as fast as he is who is trying to kill, not valid support
To be fair, Your also making assumptions for Shisui...
Like assuming he'd start with genjutsu just because it's an uchiha thing
Again this is a guy we've never seen fight before like for real so god only knows what he'd do

Everything about shisui is just assumption
No disrespect or anything but it really just is...
Unless you can tell me when have you ever seen shisui in character start a fight with instant Mangekyou then i'll take it

Again this is a guy we've never seen fight before like for real so god only knows what he'd do
Realize hes a sensory type so he would immediately know this is the strongest opponent hes ever faced. Which would mean he would come out the gate with his strongest genjustu cause shusui doesnt hold back hes a killer. Gg

You guys are assuming too, assuming against his character where im usimg assumptions from normal uchiha behavior AS well as assuming he'd use genjutsu when that's what his MS ability is lmao

We do know, he never once uncovers the eye, the MS ability did not meet the eyes of the victim, which is the only solid evidence of it being used. We do know
Danzo had Plot Induced Cells ( that's what their literally called :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: ) so you can probably call him a special case
But still Itachi needed to look directly into the the eye
And the range of effect is still a factor otherwise why didn't Itachi just use Koto as soon as the birds head got out of Naruto's mouth

Danzo had Plot Induced Cells ( that's what their literally called :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: ) so you can probably call him a special case
And the range of effect is still a factor otherwise why didn't Itachi just use Koto as soon as the birds head got out of Naruto's mouth
Range being a factor is something that can't be proven nor disproven but given the times Koto was used everyone was closed ranged, then shisui might be in trouble

Well
Your not Entirely Wrong there
I'll give a Like for that one
I respect that.
Ill agree to the range, sure, even though naruto is a close quarter combat fighter and itachi had some control, even talking to him before would be a good reason he got close but there isnt proof that it's far either. And it never says he had to look in the eyes, considering it didnt need to with danzo, and if anything (more assumption) wouldnt itachi be the perfect example of someone to know that eye based genjutsu might be a little better than using a finger like he can? Two examples, and itachi meant to get hit by it, so it still should lead in favor of not needing to use eye contact.
Everything about shisui is just assumption
No disrespect or anything but it really just is...
Unless you can tell me when have you ever seen shisui in character start a fight with instant Mangekyou then i'll take it
The first counter attack against the anbu was using susanoo i meannnn

The finger example was to solidify that he would look into the eyes to maximize effiecieny, but is still just a guess, none the less meant to get hit by it

Ill agree to the range, sure, even though naruto is a close quarter combat fighter and itachi had some control, even talking to him before would be a good reason he got close but there isnt proof that it's far either. And it never says he had to look in the eyes, considering it didnt need to with danzo, and if anything (more assumption) wouldnt itachi be the perfect example of someone to know that eye based genjutsu might be a little better than using a finger like he can? Two examples, and itachi meant to get hit by it, so it still should lead in favor of not needing to use eye contact.
I don't think actually I don't know if gentjutsu scaling works like that or if you can even scale genjutsu at all. IDK

Also it still doesn't make sense that Koto has range but itachi needed to be up in front of the bird like that, even if he meant to get hit
Basically it's kinda making it sound like Koto has an accuracy problem...

Also Itachi's genjutsu isn't Koto, you could say that it's because it wasn't Koto that's why he only needed a finger but because it was Koto he needed to get up close and personal

Honestly all these are just assumptions because Koto is just so damn vague

The finger example was to solidify that he would look into the eyes to maximize effiecieny, but is still just a guess, none the less meant to get hit by it
Again, not saying your wrong but not saying your right either. because i'm not sure you can scale on genjutsu effectiveness to another

Again, not saying your wrong but not saying your right either. because i'm not sure you can scale on genjutsu effectiveness to another
For Example
Itachi has been shown to be capable of affecting multiple targets at a time yet with Koto an obviously superior jutsu, it has only ever been shown to be capable of affecting one person at a time

So just because Itachi's genjutsu can be done with a finger don't assume that applies to all genjutsu and genjutsu users

I don't think actually I don't know if gentjutsu scaling works like that or if you can even scale genjutsu at all. IDK

Also it still doesn't make sense that Koto has range but itachi needed to be up in front of the bird like that, even if he meant to get hit
Basically it's kinda making it sound like Koto has an accuracy problem...

Also Itachi's genjutsu isn't Koto, you could say that it's because it wasn't Koto that's why he only needed a finger but because it was Koto he needed to get up close and personal

Honestly all these are just assumptions because Koto is just so damn vague
You misunderstood but that's probably my fault. Itachi meant to get hit by it, he pulls it out himself, so making sure it works is top priority. By bringing up his finger gen didnt mean I was comparing the two, but instead showing that although he knows genjutsu can be used without eye contact, he looked into the eyes to maybe make sure it really took affect, knowing it had to overpower the curse tag on him.

Range was decided on by feats of range and how people took it, nothing shows an accuracy problem, nothing suggests it either.

Once again, didnt mean to compare 5o genjutsu, but instead say that because itachi decided he needed to free himself, risking limits he may not know wouldnt be the best for as smart as a character itachi is and naruto once again being a close range fighter and being some what close, it's hardly a point to use to try and limit what we see with koto there because the victim wanted to get hit by it and was sparring with a faster close range fighter, so of course it'd be close range, and why wouldnt he make sure he gets hit by it? There's still proof unwilling victims didnt need eye contact

You misunderstood but that's probably my fault. Itachi meant to get hit by it, he pulls it out himself, so making sure it works is top priority. By bringing up his finger gen didnt mean I was comparing the two, but instead showing that although he knows genjutsu can be used without eye contact, he looked into the eyes to maybe make sure it really took affect, knowing it had to overpower the curse tag on him.

Range was decided on by feats of range and how people took it, nothing shows an accuracy problem, nothing suggests it either.

Once again, didnt mean to compare 5o genjutsu, but instead say that because itachi decided he needed to free himself, risking limits he may not know wouldnt be the best for as smart as a character itachi is and naruto once again being a close range fighter and being some what close, it's hardly a point to use to try and limit what we see with koto there because the victim wanted to get hit by it and was sparring with a faster close range fighter, so of course it'd be close range, and why wouldnt he make sure he gets hit by it? There's still proof unwilling victims didnt need eye contact
1. You get another like for those excellent points
2. What your establishing is that it may be range limited but not dependent on direct eye contact correct?

Your point doesn't make sense when we established its more likely he would. No a stomp shisui wins.
We already had a whole thread like this, goku vs shisui, goku won because shisui doesn't lead with genjutsu and uses his body flicker techniques instead. Hit claps but harder because shisui wouldn't even see hit.

1. You get another like for those excellent points
2. What your establishing is that it may be range limited but not dependent on direct eye contact correct?
Yeah; there most likely a range as genjutsu usually does, but danzo does have his eye covered and thank you

We already had a whole thread like this, goku vs shisui, goku won because shisui doesn't lead with genjutsu and uses his body flicker techniques instead. Hit claps but harder because shisui wouldn't even see hit.
Im not going to lie, im not taking the word of some random on the website you're bringing opinions over, and shisui body flickers like no tomorrow, he's dodging hits and if he cant hurt him then genjutsu gg

I wasn't on that thread or else i would of had it explained how he would. Also even assuming he goes for the kill. He would izanami out the hit him with it.

Im not going to lie, im not taking the word of some random on the website you're bringing opinions over, and shisui body flickers like no tomorrow, he's dodging hits and if he cant hurt him then genjutsu gg
Body flicker is just high speed movement. hit time-skips and one shots immediately, by the time shisui realizes that rushing in isn't a good idea which is what he'd do in character probably instead of immediately running away he'd already be dead, remember the starting distance is 10 meters, and lets say he starts running away then ki blasts nuke.

Body flicker is just high speed movement. hit time-skips and one shots immediately, by the time shisui realizes that rushing in isn't a good idea which is what he'd do in character probably instead of immediately running away he'd already be dead, remember the starting distance is 10 meters, and lets say he starts running away then ki blasts nuke.
Lol you just ignored both scenarios I presented which both are the most logical and he wouldn't run that isn't his charcter at all lol. He cast his genjustu and when.

Honestly I can see this fight going multiple ways

Assuming the Koto is ranged limited, Shisui will need to get in close
He'll use body flicker and assuming hit isn't wasting any time which given his profession he often doesn't he'll go for time stopping cause time skip essentially does that.
In time stop, Shisui is gonna be frozen stiff as hee doesn't resist nor does he have infinite speed and his body flickering is apparently really fast movement so assuming he doesn't close the gap in time, hit freezes and one shots
Assuming he closes the range gap in time before hit reacts and does anything and assuming Koto would really make Hit not aware that he's killing himself, then Shisui takes it

I wasn't on that thread or else i would of had it explained how he would. Also even assuming he goes for the kill. He would izanami out the hit him with it.
Shusui can use Izanami???
Also Izanami takes a while to set in motion
Shisui doesn't have that kinda time nor luxury nor would hit give it to him

wtf? Shisui never uses kotoamatsukami in character except in very bad situation's it's never a starting move. He'd use regular sharigan genjutsu at best but he doesn't even start with that. Stop this cap hit time-skip one shots.

wtf? Shisui never uses kotoamatsukami in character except in very bad situation's it's never a starting move. He'd use regular sharigan genjutsu at best but he doesn't even start with that. Stop this cap hit time-skip one shots.
They say he would given that he can sense Hit's immeasurably higher power and would waste no time starting with his A game
But then that presents a problem cause it takes a second to switch to mangekyou which if Shisui isn't in at the beginning of the fight and assuming hit isn't wasting time. The one second of time needed to activate mangekyou, Hit time skips and kills

wtf? Shisui never uses kotoamatsukami in character except in very bad situation's it's never a starting move. He'd use regular sharigan genjutsu at best but he doesn't even start with that. Stop this cap hit time-skip one shots
Look you know hes a sensory type right? So he would know hit is like no opponent he has ever faced so no he wouldn't use no basic genjustu he would come out the gate with koto. Second izanagi doesn't take a charge as shown with danzo immediately using is and obito as well. (Reasoning he has it is that itachi knows izanami which is the counter to izanagi and shusui was his teacher). And even with hit against goku and vegeta doesnt immediately time skips. Takes a stance and stands there plenty of time for a genjustu to be casted and even if hit does for some ungodly reason time skips he can cast izanami and hit him with koto.

They say he would given that he can sense Hit's immeasurably higher power and would waste no time starting with his A game
But then that presents a problem cause it takes a second to switch to mangekyou which if Shisui isn't in at the beginning of the fight and assuming hit isn't wasting time. The one second of time needed to activate mangekyou, Hit time skips and kills
Idk if the transformation really does take anytime cause you can see the base sharigan transform while using the tecqniue as shown in the anime with amaterasu

Idk if the transformation really does take anytime cause you can see the base sharigan transform while using the tecqniue as shown in the anime with amaterasu
It has to take some window of time given every instance of activation
otherwise you'd be claiming it can be activated at infinite speeds/instantly

Hit would see that Shisui's fodder and not even bother with him so he'd immediately time-skip and it's over, BTW shisui doesn't have extrasensory perception so good luck sensing hit, although he can still see his energy with the sharingan, although by the time he sees that hit is really f***ing strong, and that rushing in isn't a good idea which is what he'd normally do, and decides to use kotoamatsukami thinking that his best move would be his only chance, switching to the mangekyo which takes time and I'll even give him the benefit of starting with it and then looking at hit's eyes, he wouldn't even see hit because time has already been skipped. Hit's prespective would be "ah, my target is fodder. Time skip gg".

It has to take some window of time given every instance of activation
otherwise you'd be claiming it can be activated at infinite speeds
Fair enough my main point was to give shisui a win con and even if hit does land his blow its possible izanagi out and hit him with it so two possible win cons. That's kinda all I wanted really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back