• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hit would see that Shisui's fodder and not even bother with him so he'd immediately time-skip and it's over, BTW shisui doesn't have extrasensory perception so good luck sensing hit, although he can still see his energy with the sharingan, although by the time he sees that hit is really f***ing strong, and that rushing in isn't a good idea which is what he'd normally do, and decides to use kotoamatsukami thinking that his best move would be his only chance, switching to the mangekyo which takes time and I'll even give him the benefit of starting with it and then looking at hit's eyes, he wouldn't even see hit because time has already been skipped. Hit's prespective would be "ah, my target is fodder. Time skip gg".
Hes shown taking a stance against every opponent nice try bud. Your point is invalid.

Hes shown taking a stance against every opponent nice try bud. Your point is invalid.
You're betting on him immediately time skips and im betting on immediate koto. Which is more possible shisui using his best move against a supeior opponent or hit just time skipping which isn't ever shown in a fight. Logically shisui should take this being both in charcter and abilities.

Fair enough my main point was to give shisui a win con and even if hit does land his blow its possible izanagi out and hit him with it so two possible win cons. That's kinda all I wanted really.
Shisui can't use izanagi.
No, he doesn't use a stance against fodder like when he killed the mob boss, he only takes a stnce against fighters who are actual threats but if he senses that shisui can't do shit to him then he isn't taking a stance.

Shisui can't use izanagi.

No, he doesn't use a stance against fodder like when he killed the mob boss, he only takes a stnce against fighters who are actual threats but if he senses that shisui can't do shit to him then he isn't taking a stance.
Yes he can, and shusui isn't fodder takes stance genjustu gg.

Fair enough my main point was to give shisui a win con and even if hit does land his blow its possible izanagi out and hit him with it so two possible win cons. That's kinda all I wanted really.
Not sure he can do izanagi considering you need both uchiha and senju powers to use izanagi

Not only that he put the mob boss in stopped time as well and he was moving around so if he is just that fodder he would do the same with shisui and then he would cast koto

Not only that he put the mob boss in stopped time as well and he was moving around so if he is just that fodder he would do the same with shisui and then he would cast koto
So if you want to put him that low then in charcter hit would do this then lose. Not knowing what his sharigan does he can use it.

Hit always uses his time skip when hes close not far the range of koto is farther then time skip
It's not limited to range actually
It's just the distance he can cover in the amount of time that time is frozen, which if it's ten metres, won't be a problem

That was Izanami and assuming Shisui can do it is way too much of an assumption
Fair point. But with the mob boss he put him in his stopped time with him and walked up to him. If hes that fodder he would do the same with shisui then he lands the koto and hit loses I just went back and looked at it.

Hit time skips and one shots genjutsu is not even shisui's first move and time skip is pretty much thought based

Hit willingly did that for the mob boss and according to Standard Battle Assumptions he wouldn't do that for Shisui, he'd just go for kill as quick as possible without wasting time

F
Fair point. But with the mob boss he put him in his stopped time with him and walked up to him. If hes that fodder he would do the same with shisui then he lands the koto and hit loses I just went back and looked at it.
Gotta say thank you fluffy for basically giving me the win.

Hit willingly did that for the mob boss and according to Standard Battle Assumptions he wouldn't do that for Shisui, he'd just go for kill as quick as possible without wasting time
Which he did with the mob boss when in and killed him and if shusui is such fodder he would do the same.

If it's activated then time is stopped
If it's stopped then Shisui is stopped and by extention Koto is stopped
If it goes of in any way, shape or form, Shisui is not gonna win
Assuming he goes straight for it. He has information on the mob boss but not shisui so to assume he is immediately fodder isnt possible. He would take him as a fair opponent and take stance. Which genjustu would hit giving shisui the win.

Assuming he goes straight for it. He has information on the mob boss but not shisui so to assume he is immediately fodder isnt possible. He would take him as a fair opponent and take stance. Which genjustu would hit giving shisui the win.
That's Hit's first move in any battle he used it right off the bat against Goku and vegeta

1. Hit can sense power levels and knows when someone is holding back
2. If at the beginning of the battle hit isn't already i his stance then he isn't ready and shisui doesn't having sharigan either cause he can't be ready
3. The moment sharingan activates, time skip cause he can do it even without stance
4. Range limits Mangekyou so he'll still have to come in close and if hit didn't time skip before, he's gonna now
5. Thought based time stop trumps body flicker
6. Hit has too many chances to win while Shishui only has one and even then it's gonna take alot to pull off assuming hit passive pocket dimension isn;t active
7. Can't assume Genjutsu would work if Hit is in another dimension from which he can still attach shisui anywhere

Hit was too many chances to win and Shisui only one
Once he misses it he's deadmeat

1. Hit can sense power levels and knows when someone is holding back
2. If at the beginning of the battle hit isn't already i his stance then he isn't ready and shisui doesn't having sharigan either cause he can't be ready
3. The moment sharingan activates, time skip cause he can do it even without stance
4. Range limits Mangekyou so he'll still have to come in close and if hit didn't time skip before, he's gonna now
5. Thought based time stop trumps body flicker
6. Hit has too many chances to win while Shishui only has one and even then it's gonna take alot to pull off assuming hit passive pocket dimension isn;t active
7. Can't assume Genjutsu would work if Hit is in another dimension from which he can still attach shisui anywhere

Hit was too many chances to win and Shisui only one
Once he misses it he's deadmeat
The distance for koto on itachi is way farther then 10 meters. Second if he could of just time skip and
Already debunked this bullshit, Hit won't

ok so he uses sussano and gets 1 tapped lol you debunked yourself
Lol that's against multiple people. In a one on one he knows his genjustu is his best hope nice try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back