• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shinza banshou discussion thread~Revival~

Well who is free and interested in helping make the profiles?
They are made already but they need some clean up, but of course you have to be knowledgeable in VS wiki terms

K3 is NEVER getting TL'd (at least not within the next 5 years MINIMUM) 😭
From what I could grasp/make out of its Japanese, its general moments and the overall VN are mostly fine (I'm still learning Japanese and will read it when I'm good enough). Now the real leviathan of a boss comes from the chants overall from what I see alongside my people, probably the easiest one is Tenma Sukuna's chant though since half of it is just pharmaceuticals, medicines and some diseases.
someone sent me the chants over discord, and even I had to whip up the old dictionary in order to understand a few of the kanji used
Yea, pre-historic Japanese with references of unknown distinction all over to the point you outright spend days trying to figure out what a certain excerpt 'means' for thorough scrutiny only to end up with half ass results for days and not even sure of if the stuff you researched is even relevant to the chant as a whole.

Last edited:

Screenshot_20231030-0944572.png

Screenshot_20231030-0944572.png
Yeah both videos are chants, but overall the general VN is doable once we study up enough/have better knowledge of the verse via the already translated stuff (sort of unrelated in the end though) meanwhile the chants are outright horrendous.

I think he’s asking if AI translations would help.

for that I say….wait until GPT-5 or something. it’s getting there,it can translate a lot of simple things,but shinza is known for kinda being annoying to translate
GPT4 more than enough tbh

Even actual japanese people find it hard to translate shinza, I'm sure AI will do a terrible job
They don’t find it hard, a bit annoying maybe, and AI can help a lot, even just for dictionaries and interpretations with context.
There are people translator on discord that can use it as support and it’s extremely helpful.

Last edited:
Join:

Join:

No, we have been working on this for a long time. i do not know you or even think you are knowledgeable enough to be making threads on shinza.

Last edited:
who cares about the ratings?
You are making a thread for shinza and not Dies irae.
Point is your thread is hastily made and empty
The thread has all the scan I gather from Dies Irae after my reading, which are enough for the rating, do you mind send more scan from Dies Irae I forgot if its so empty?

If you think the thread is poor because it has not stuff from KKK then make one, the scan are available since forever.
I just made one because since the tier upgrade of the wiki no one is making any threads here.

If you have one thread in your sandobox with KKK and waiting, you can just say it without being an asshole you know. Not really difficult.

Last edited:
You should understand that people who has been working years to upgrade a verse, gathering scans in Japanese and translating it because the available english translation tends to exaggerate things and creating profiles almost from 0 are angry because you made a thread using statements in english that have been known in the powerscaling community since forever and whose translation was the cause Shinza Bansho was erased to begin with, not including all information of the verse you're trying to upgrade and even purposing a tier for a verse that does not exist right now in the wiki without even worrying to notify the people who's been working on it for so long.

Even if I did not work for the upgrade they're planning, I can still understand why they may talk a bit passive-aggressive

You should understand that people who has been working years to upgrade a verse, gathering scans in Japanese and translating it because the available english translation tends to exaggerate things and creating profiles almost from 0 are angry because you made a thread using statements in english that have been known in the powerscaling community since forever and whose translation was the cause Shinza Bansho was erased to begin with, not including all information of the verse you're trying to upgrade and even purposing a tier for a verse that does not exist right now in the wiki without even worrying to notify the people who's been working on it for so long.

Even if I did not work for the upgrade they're planning, I can still understand why they may talk a bit passive-aggressive
you can just say: "I have been making a thread with also other works like KKK, so its better waiting and close the thread"

and thats it. I would have understand lol. Its not like Im rushing or want to not use them.

Regarding the mistranslation I didnt know it, simply because I just read the english one.

that infinite concept thing isnt really affecting the thread at all, the point is that they are not bounded by concepts anyway due to the Singularity nature, thats enough to grant 1A according to the tiering. I had couple of paragraphs ready with supplement scan only from DI that support and grant that rating.
Since its pretty self explanatory they can be 1A with just using dies irae. But people just care of KKK.

But I mean, I dont even bother to ask moderators now, since even people here just want to wait, wait forever until KKK is all translated. And just stay without any single profile. If you all are fine Im fine too.

Last edited:
The thread has all the scan I gather from Dies Irae after my reading, which are enough for the rating, do you mind send more scan from Dies Irae I forgot if its so empty?

If you think the thread is poor because it has not stuff from KKK then make one, the scan are available since forever.
I just made one because since the tier upgrade of the wiki no one is making any threads here.

If you have one thread in your sandobox with KKK and waiting, you can just say it without being an asshole you know. Not really difficult.
I'm an asshole for telling you the obvious for any shinza fan on the wiki?
In fact 2 months ago if you had made a thread on shinza, they would have shut it down as shinza is not allowed on the wiki.
And what exactly are you making a thread for?
Which profiles are you making threads for? Like shinza does not have a profile on this wiki.

If you bother to read any of the last 100 messages in this thread you would know we have been working on these profiles for years.
Also, referring back to you calling me an asshole, how is me telling you your thread is empty makes me an asshole? Is your thread not actually empty and baseless?

Please read so you can get your knowledge updated in things related to shinza

And in fact only actual knowledgeable members are to be allowed to make threads on shinza, and reading just DI does not even cover 20% of what shinza is.
So as far as I am concerned you are not knowledgeable except in DI.

I am happy you are interested in the verse but the last time one of the reason the verse got deleted was because every jack and jill was making thread about the verse even though they do not know enough to be doing that.

In fact 2 months ago if you had made a thread on shinza, they would have shut it down as shinza is not allowed on the wiki.
Which profiles are you making threads for? Like shinza does not have a profile on this wiki.

If you bother to read any of the last 100 messages in this thread you would know we have been working on these profiles for years.
Also, referring back to you calling me an asshole, how is me telling you your thread is empty makes me an asshole? Is your thread not actually empty and baseless?

im new to the wiki, why was shinza deleted in the first place? it shouldn’t be more problematic than something like nasuverse, for example.

And in fact only actual knowledgeable members are to be allowed to make threads on shinza, and reading just DI does not even cover 20% of what shinza is.
So as far as I am concerned you are not knowledgeable except in DI.
I admit I should have not write Shinza in my CRT tbh, but yeah, my intentions was only to make Dies Irae only with chara from Dies irae only.

Like not having any chara for others works, which are not Dies Irae.

But as I said its not like Im pushing anything lol, if you guys want to make a big thread for shinza and everything go ahaed but still so many years have passed and no one was even writing here in this thread. So I doubt it will ever happen at this point. I just thought everything was dead

But would have been cool to have dies irae only, since no one would have complained of stuff not being traslated

im new to the wiki, why was shinza deleted in the first place? it shouldn’t be more problematic than something like nasuverse, for example.
Well I was the one who got it deleted. Anyone can just up and input misinformation into the pages and no one would know, as there is no way to verify things then so it was ti be deleted and remade with everything made verifiable and the right translations

would have been cool to have dies irae only
No it would not have been.

Im 100% sure Dies Irae is enough to grant solid and accurate rating for hadou gods which is the full 1A btw. IDK if KKK or paradise lost or avesta can grant more, but Im just talking about DI.

I have even more scan saved that fulfil the new wiki standards.
Dies Irae has so many chara too, and lot of abilities.

Its kinda sad we have to wait so much and we dont even know when.

Back