• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shinza banshou discussion thread~Revival~

Hajun’s singularity is indeed ridiculously huge, but if a god scales, even if only barely, to the mere manifestation of Hajun’s law, they likely can reach the bottom, albeit it would take a lot of time

Here we go again. Please don't swear and keep calm, both of you.
i have learnt the art of not minding things people say that they cannot defend
and anything outside DI tarang is not knowledgeable i mean he ******* said the concept of infinite universes existed before merc

i have learnt the art of not minding things people say that they cannot defend
and anything outside DI tarang is not knowledgeable i mean he ******* said the concept of infinite universes existed before merc
When the **** did I say that? Nice straw man. Why don’t you scroll up and stop spouting your little fanfic of what I’m saying lol.

Pain what you said was to far, Tarang don't let it affect you. Let's keep calm because this can easily spiral into a Rule Violation.

Then again, I can see the argument that he can’t reach the bottom as it’s never explicitly stated and all we have are mere implications. Still, no reason to completely brush them aside

Eh, Yato's plan was also to use said hole to snatch Hajun's Souls away to empower himself in order to defeat him, when said Souls were weakening Hajun and didn't do Marie much good. Safe to say his plan was full of holes and more a last desperate attempt which only got as far as it did because Hajun is a egotist.

Eh, Yato's plan was also to use said hole to snatch Hajun's Souls away to empower himself in order to defeat him, when said Souls were weakening Hajun and didn't do Marie much good. Safe to say his plan was full of holes and more a last desperate attempt which only got as far as it did because Hajun is a egotist.
I mean… he also was going to use habaki as a meat shield and weapon against hajun, which would have actually been hilarious, but yeah he wouldn’t be able to win in an actual fight

The stuff was rushed as i will soon become busy for the next few weeks and i wanted to post the thread before then
and i will add stuffs to the OP later when they are done been translated, although i believe this is enough to cover the needed part

Maybe it could be better to ask outside of this forum for others' inputs because it seems like a lot of what you guys are arguing about keep going in circle
ex. to Trexalfa when not a stupid question

Maybe it could be better to ask outside of this forum for others' inputs because it seems like a lot of what you guys are arguing about keep going in circle
ex. to Trexalfa when not a stupid question
It would be nice if you could help with all these Upgrades/downgrades. Not forcing you though if you don't want to then don't it's alright.

I think we need to start putting a lot more scans than what's already there on the pages of both the Yatsukahagi and the EE (basically, the K3 section). I'll just point out a few things and some questions I have.

What abilities to manipulating lifespan and luck grant?

Shouldn't Soujirou have higher-dimensional manipulation due to his higher dimensional slash?

Madara should have more scans in his powers and abilities section.

Habaki also as well, but that's just me.

Ryuusui has almost no scans whatsoever, which is weird.

The Tenma have literally no scans whatsoever on their profiles other than Yato, which is just pathetic. They should be added (I'm looking for the in-game profiles of the Tenma that I saw in a past thread).

Characters like Sakuya and Keishirou also need some more scans or even videos.

Idk why Hajun doesn't have more scans on his profile. He has quite a few abilities that don't even come from Madara like his Tengan being able to see Naraka and shit.

Muzan has some extra haxes that could be implemented such as some kind of morality manipulation that can be found in Pantheon, which I might do in the future.

Mithra as well, but I'm still reading Alf's blog again.

Also, depending on whether or not the translation is alr, you could argue some kind of reactive evolution for Muzan here.

possible Morality Manipulation?

Supporting statements for Omnipresence.

神の名は無斯。あらゆる生命に原罪という根源的な業が埋め込まれた世界。ゆえに歯止めの利かない欲望は肥大を極め、文明の発展と比例して凶悪な犯罪が吹き荒れる弱肉強食の時代となる。それはさながら、悪を喰らう悪の楽園。

Muzan's world is like one of ultimate karma (not sure, but that might just be flowery language)

Ren asking how Muzan was able to harm Hajun (just something to add to his profile)

hm, shouldn't the fact that the gods themselves are the law is kinda flowery language? i mean we see that they have a physical body, higher dimensional maybe, it could be that the god is just the physical manifestation of the law.Even tho, gods can still affect singularity with it, which isn't said to be bound by dimensions. which should grant them 1-A hax, if not outright 1-A.
these scans with Reinhard I think do the best at justifying the abstract nature of gods embodying theyre laws.

these scans with Reinhard I think do the best at justifying the abstract nature of gods embodying theyre laws.
Just use this
この領域に達した存在が森羅万象そのものとなり、彼・彼女の思想や性質が当代における普遍的宇宙法則になる――というのが作中世界の根源的な仕組みである。
It's more straight forward.

This is why relying on buzzword logic like "It was stated to lack dimensions" or "It was called beyond dimensions" is bad. Because all it takes is a single instance of calling it dimensioned to negate that logic. Instead one should aim towards establishing a logic that allows you to extrapolate a gap larger than an infinite heirarchy to reach 1-A

This is why relying on buzzword logic like "It was stated to lack dimensions" or "It was called beyond dimensions" is bad. Because all it takes is a single instance of calling it dimensioned to negate that logic. Instead one should aim towards establishing a logic that allows you to extrapolate a gap larger than an infinite heirarchy to reach 1-A
We have kind of established that Singularity remains outside the expansion of higher dimensions and no matter how much you add them (higher Dimensions) you won't reach Singularity. But idfk why people are not sticking to one thing.

We have kind of established that Singularity remains outside the expansion of higher dimensions and no matter how much you add them (higher Dimensions) you won't reach Singularity. But idfk why people are not sticking to one thing.
I don't think that has been established yet though.

Everything12 sent some stuff regarding that but that's not everything. Just wait and chill for now.
If you are talking about the "changes in Cosmology don't affect singularity" logic then that has lots of issues.

The only interesting thing I can think of was pain saying throne in PL was inaccessible to people that could keep ascending to higher and higher dimensions, but I would hold off on taking that at face value until I see the scans.

The only interesting thing I can think of was pain saying throne in PL was inaccessible to people that could keep ascending to higher and higher dimensions, but I would hold off on taking that at face value until I see the scans.
I mean that's true. Dies Irae didn't touch on that and there are definitely scans for that.
But this 1-A discussion is for another day, let's stop now.

Back