• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shinza banshou discussion thread~Revival~

i mean, the swirl of the root is literally taikyoku/singularity/throne. Indescribable, undefinable, beyond all time space and concepts, beyond duality, beyond all physics, blah blah blah transcedent to reality, etc
I think the Root's 1A rating was based on having a transcendence greater than dimensional transcendence, even if I somewhat disagree with it.

I think the Root's 1A rating was based on having a transcendence greater than dimensional transcendence, even if I somewhat disagree with it.
It was also based on root controlling the concept of higher dimension. The root governs how many dimensions are present in the setting and is completely beyond it.

So, people often say that it's calling the singularity into an infinitely-layered hierarchy. However...that's not true. In fact, it's referring to something called Manji, which, with further research, is referring to swastika, so definitely not.
It's not calling anything a heirarchy. The word that is translated to heirarchy refers to heirarchy in the sense of a particular layer in context. It's alternate translations are stuff like class, layer, stratum etc.

Here's the famous "no concept of time" thing for the Throne

Here's the "muh" singularity scan where they just summarize the nature of the singularity.

This is the scan about how stronger gods have deeper Thrones, which literally just seems to mean that their cosmos is deeper, because it follows by saying that the only way to reach them is through opening a hole.

Snek's singularity being crossable in seconds at most.

After checking this out, this scan seems to refer to Snek as the highest level of existence rather than the Throne as the highest level of existence.

Throne is the source from which the existing law flows from.

Just how the singularity is made because Creation can't handle the law clashing.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/615909199544713380/616987250823004166/latest.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/615909199544713380/616987295958040659/latest.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/615909199544713380/616987317751775263/latest.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/615909199544713380/616987344838459417/latest.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/615909199544713380/616987371098865676/latest.png

Higher dimensions explanation.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/615909199544713380/616989588853882880/kawncept2.jpg
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/615909199544713380/616989456792027147/kawncept1.jpg

Stuff about Gods existing disconnected from concepts

A scan that basically says that even yato alone was beyond all comprehension, so this would be good enough reasoning to show how ridiculous Hajun was.

Soujirou can cut the Throne

Stuff about how unless one has similar Taikyoku, they basically can't do anything.

Only a god can paint over and truly affect the singularity

"muh" Taikyoku is origin of all concepts.

Clairvoyance stuff.

All of Creation is but a canvas for the gods

Throne scene

Yato's guidebook page

https://i.gyazo.com/89d0587e47c744756e7dd79eda0533fd.png

Soujirou and Shiori, along with others, successfully pierced through Hajun's singularity

Yato is considered a fully transcendental existence by Habaki

It's not calling anything a heirarchy. The word that is translated to heirarchy refers to heirarchy in the sense of a particular layer in context. It's alternate translations are stuff like class, layer, stratum etc.
Ik, it refers to Yakou's hierarchy, but it's not specifically calling anything a true hierarchy.

"Can i copy thy homework?"
"Sure but change it so it does not look copied"
"Sure dude"
hqdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Personally I don't really see the point of keeping KKK stuff now that Yuri is gone as well
Pardon me for bringing up something not related, but what the hell happened just out of curiousity? May I get some more context in that regard please?
Time to bring it back to High 1A then wink

Except this was what was said for their attacks:
高次元から低次元への攻撃は、赤子の手を捻るよりも通しやすい。

Attacks from higher to lower dimensions are easier to pass than twisting the baby's hand.

Meaning it's calling their existence higher dimensional quite explicitly.
Nah they were not explicitly called higher dimensional, it is just explaining how easy it is for akuro to attack soujiro

Pardon me for bringing up something not related, but what the hell happened just out of curiousity? May I get some more context in that regard please?
Time to bring it back to High 1A then wink
Basically in PL there are 13 Dimensions, in avesta it was a 4D world, we have no idea about nerose world, but mercurius world was 4D/5D world.
So in all of these world although we have beings that can reach 13D, but those said being will never reach the throne or it's singularity in fact they would run mad if they tried.

In a sense the throne and singularity and by an extension the gods are not affected by changes made to the cosmology whether an increase or a decrease in the dimensionality, they are unaffected

Last edited:
Nah they were not explicitly called higher dimensional, it is just explaining how easy it is for akuro to attack soujiro
Yes they were explicitly called higher dimensional. Why else was their attack compared to "attack from higher dimension"?
And that's like the only analogy used for Shinza dimensions and their transcendence. If you say that the higher dimension here wasn't a normal higher dimension of the verse then you wouldn't have any proof that the verse uses transcendent dimensions

Yes they were explicitly called higher dimensional. Why else was their attack compared to "attack from higher dimension"?
And that's like the only analogy used for Shinza dimensions and their transcendence. If you say that the higher dimension here wasn't a normal higher dimension of the verse then you wouldn't have any proof that the verse uses transcendent dimensions
Uhhm an attack from a 1A world to a lower world will still be described akin to higher dimensional to lower one
And PL has tons of the fact that dimensions are transcendent In fact the one from.PL is so much that a 4D cannot enter a 3D world except through an avatar. So the verse is safe on that side.

Uhhm an attack from a 1A world to a lower world will still be described akin to higher dimensional to lower one
And PL has tons of the fact that dimensions are transcendent In fact the one from.PL is so much that a 4D cannot enter a 3D world except through an avatar. So the verse is safe on that side.
It would be a contradiction if in context of the verse you are saying that the Gods are unbound by dimensions. Not to mention it also says he was standing on "another phase of physics".

Not being able to enter the 3D world doesn't prove the dimensions are transcendent at all. Me not being able to enter a small box doesn't mean I view the box as infinitesimal.

It would be a contradiction if in context of the verse you are saying that the Gods are unbound by dimensions. Not to mention it also says he was standing on "another phase of physics".
When you take a statement and you use it without other statements yes that is were it is taken out of context e.g. you making the box analogy I am about the address right under this.

Not being able to enter the 3D world doesn't prove the dimensions are transcendent at all. Me not being able to enter a small box doesn't mean I view the box as infinitesimal.
It was just an example, but yes PL has that transcendent stuffs so many of them, how higher dimensions is infinitely above lower ones e.t.c.
The avatar was just an example of how it is, and your analogy with the box is wrong, the reason why anti-angels cannot enter the human world is because the world cannot hold their souls/weight/existence, so they need an avatar to do things inside. Coupled with them called higher dimensional and that only attacks from higher dimensions can hurt them, even their avatars cannot be hurt by anything aside something from the higher dimension the true anti-angel is or something from an even higher world.

guys, the singularity has never been stated to be higher dimensional , and is probably beyond concepts since all concepts - simple or complex- are painted on singularity.
I mean, the god themselves could be 1-B, and their law being 1-A.

guys, the singularity has never been stated to be higher dimensional , and is probably beyond concepts since all concepts - simple or complex- are painted on singularity.
I mean, the god themselves could be 1-B, and their law being 1-A.
The gods themselves have ever been called higher dimensional also.
But yes I see this point

The gods themselves have ever been called higher dimensional also.
But yes I see this point
Btw I hope you know why 1-A shinza was a thing. It was because gods are not "bound by dimensions" or anything idk but because they are beyond the canvas which can contain higher dimensions and are completely unreachable. "No matter how much the canvas extends itself it won't reach gods"

The avatar was just an example of how it is, and your analogy with the box is wrong, the reason why anti-angels cannot enter the human world is because the world cannot hold their souls/weight/existence
Except this is literally irrelevant to my example because a box won't be able to hold my weight/existence either.

Except this is literally irrelevant to my example because a box won't be able to hold my weight/existence either.
I said a whole bunch of stuffs dude read everything not just take one

how higher dimensions is infinitely above lower ones e.t.c.
The avatar was just an example of how it is, and your analogy with the box is wrong, the reason why anti-angels cannot enter the human world is because the world cannot hold their souls/weight/existence, so they need an avatar to do things inside. Coupled with them called higher dimensional and that only attacks from higher dimensions can hurt them, even their avatars cannot be hurt by anything aside something from the higher dimension the true anti-angel is or something from an even higher world.

irrelevent question, but are you calling yourself fat.
Didn't know only fat people can't fit inside a box the size of my hand
A box is capable of doing so though, if it is as big enough. That analogy is flawed.
That's assuming the box can be of any arbitrary size. If you can prove the angels in question can't fit inside the world regardless of how big the world becomes then this can be applicable.

I said a whole bunch of stuffs dude read everything not just take one
My example can apply to all of that.

My example can apply to all of that.
BS, a big one at that
Learn to read to comprehension
It was just an example, but yes PL has that transcendent stuffs so many of them, how higher dimensions is infinitely above lower ones e.t.c.
Yes seriously read

Back