• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shinza banshou discussion thread~Revival~

Honestly, if masada translated his previous work aside PL, he would sell more, I do not see the point in a game where he only changed a few things
He didn't just change a few things, he added entire stories to it. But I get your point. The only main work he hasn't translated is K3, and I doubt that's ever getting a translation. Avesta only finished recently so a translation now is pretty unlikely, especially a translation that can accurately match his prose and dialogue

I think he's doing this because his goal is to complete and expand the series rather than to sell more and make more money.

But ngl I wouldn't say no to a K3 translation
634084819881426954.webp
I would have bought three of that honestly

Lmfao I dreamed today that Masada was saying on twitter that KKK was being translated into English؛ And some people were saying that the English translation has flaws and its quality is 50/50 (50% good and 50% bad). It seems that even in dreams we cannot have a proper translation of KKK

Lmfao I dreamed today that Masada was saying on twitter that KKK was being translated into English. And some people were saying that the English translation has flaws and its quality is 50/50 (50% good and 50% bad). It seems that even in dreams we cannot have a proper translation of KKK
Also, why those people who always complain about translations were also in my dream

Just learn JP. It will be faster than waiting for a translation. Rather than k3, do we have any news about Avesta?
I really love the Masadaverse, but I still don't love it enough to learn one of the most difficult languages in the world to read it

Besides, I don't think humanity is far from creating an AI that can translate Japanese at the same level as humans, look at recent AI developments. Today, artificial intelligence can even write stories, make photos and videos completely similar to reality, recreate the voices of singers, make music, give medical advice like a doctor, draw like real artists, and etc

Last edited:
I am trying to explain someone who just finished DI and K3 how gods work in Shinza, but since we don't have profiles here, I can't explain it in an easy way. Maybe someone could help. From what I understand when individuals emanate and give birth to a law, that law transcends all concepts like existence/non-existence, space-time etc. Then the individual itself abandons his/her physical nature and becomes conceptual existence which is basically a will of that law and is remade from that law, basically becoming something like Eternity/Death/Infinity/Oblivion from Marvel, but a higher level, since god laws transcend traditional laws (space, time, life, death etc.)? Is that more or less correct? For example, Mithra is embodiment of all dualistic concepts and if summarized very basically, she is made of such opposing concepts. Applying same to Muzan, he is basically walking mass of sin, Satanel - scientific concepts, Mecurius - fate, Hajun - pure destruction etc.? Is my summary correct?

I am trying to explain someone who just finished DI and K3 how gods work in Shinza, but since we don't have profiles here, I can't explain it in an easy way. Maybe someone could help. From what I understand when individuals emanate and give birth to a law, that law transcends all concepts like existence/non-existence, space-time etc. Then the individual itself abandons his/her physical nature and becomes conceptual existence which is basically a will of that law and is remade from that law, basically becoming something like Eternity/Death/Infinity/Oblivion from Marvel, but a higher level, since god laws transcend traditional laws (space, time, life, death etc.)? Is that more or less correct? For example, Mithra is embodiment of all dualistic concepts and if summarized very basically, she is made of such opposing concepts. Applying same to Muzan, he is basically walking mass of sin, Satanel - scientific concepts, Mecurius - fate, Hajun - pure destruction etc.? Is my summary correct?
Yes it is.

More accurately, it should be like to…
Mithra is the set of all dualities and at the same time deviates from all dualities
Satanael - Mathematical science concepts, denial of difference (sin), reason and all = one
Mercurius- Eternal circle, fate, rejection of progress

More accurately, it should be like to…
Mithra is the set of all dualities and at the same time deviates from all dualities
Satanael - Mathematical science concepts, denial of difference (sin), reason and all = one
Mercurius- Eternal circle, fate, rejection of progress
It was close enough for the explanation. I just failed to explain how Taikyoku falls into all of this. For example. is it generated by gods themselves. What I remembered was that the craving decides its "color".

It was close enough for the explanation. I just failed to explain how Taikyoku falls into all of this. For example. is it generated by gods themselves. What I remembered was that the craving decides its "color".
Those who have the qualification of God ———set their own wishes (color) ———the height of color will become Taikyoku when reaching the ultimate

How do Shinza gods compare with other high tier characters like Featherine from Umineko, Akuto Sai (Void body) or Oblivion (Marvel)? Especially True Oblivion looks very similar to Shinza gods for me. I would make a VS thread, but we do lack profiles for gods.

How do Shinza gods compare with other high tier characters like Featherine from Umineko, Akuto Sai (Void body) or Oblivion (Marvel)? Especially True Oblivion looks very similar to Shinza gods for me. I would make a VS thread, but we do lack profiles for gods.
Personally speaking, they should be roughly in the same range (high outer). As long as the negative theology thread goes through, there’s nothing that can be done to “debunk” Masadaverse below 1-A anymore. From there, I guess it’s a matter of proving R>F between singularity layers, as well as responding to the argument about how gods can’t be scaled reliably above the singularity because its nature changes from era to era (e.g. one God’s singularity could be above another god’s throne).

They are pretty much fodder, weakest VN so far

I hope the profiles for Shinza will be created properly and accurately as soon as possible, then we can start opening vst, but it really seems like it will take a long time.

Back