• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shinza banshou discussion thread~Revival~

9e52b0a6aca4c8d6595667b40c69d632ea0f8ddcr1-600-846v2_hq.jpg

Saori is hot. (Image not mine btw. Tarang, male reader x saori when? Oh wait, she already has soujiro. )

Hey Yuri, can you please do me a favour and drop into that Shinza server one more?
I have a few things I would love to clarify with you if that's all good with you.
No need to rush. It can be any time, but please make sure to @ me. Otherwise, I will not know if you're on that server or not.
Cheers.

Hey Yuri, can you please do me a favour and drop into that Shinza server one more?
I have a few things I would love to clarify with you if that's all good with you.
No need to rush. It can be any time, but please make sure to @ me. Otherwise, I will not know if you're on that server or not.
Cheers.
Sure, what's the link to the server?

Marie seems more Chaotic good

Ren's probably lawful good maybe neutral good

Reinhard's Lawful Evil

Merc is true neutral

and yeah, Hajun's chaotic evil. Also, based Hajun

I was one of the supporters of removing Shinza Banshou verse, but actually, now that I think to myself, it was a mistake to remove it. Yes, the community was toxic, knowlegeable members were gone from the wiki, and the threads remained unfinished, but many other verses are like this. Maybe several parts of verse were in Japanese, but we had translated almost all their important scans into English. We had people who really wanted to fix verse's mistakes and help it progress. If we had given them a chance, the situation would probably have been better. We should not have deleted one of the most popular verses so easily.

I was one of the supporters of removing Shinza Banshou verse, but actually, now that I think to myself, it was a mistake to remove it. Yes, the community was toxic, knowlegeable members were gone from the wiki, and the threads remained unfinished, but many other verses are like this. Maybe several parts of verse were in Japanese, but we had translated almost all their important scans into English. We had people who really wanted to fix verse's mistakes and help it progress. If we had given them a chance, the situation would probably have been better. We should not have deleted one of the most popular verses so easily.
this community is dead bro

I'd like to help with bringing back Shinza profiles on here but I don't know what I can do to help.

I have plenty of knowledge on Dies Irae but that's really it, I don't have access to nor can I read K3 or Paradise Lost.

I have plenty of knowledge on Dies Irae but that's really it, I don't have access to nor can I read K3 or Paradise Lost.
There is a channel that translated Paralost up to a certain point but it seems to have died, I think I could try reading them (extremely slowly) if I had access to them but unfortunately I don't know where to get them.

There is a channel that translated Paralost up to a certain point but it seems to have died, I think I could try reading them (extremely slowly) if I had access to them but unfortunately I don't know where to get them.
I think I know about the channel your talking about tbh, but I don't specifically remember what it was.

this community is dead bro
This is not a reason to delete the verse, many other verses on the wiki are dead. The main problem was that Shinza had some flaws (KKK was untranslated and some revisions remained unfinished), but as I said, almost all the important scans were translated into English and there were those who wanted to fix the verse. I think we had all the important scans except the scans related to the Singularity's layers that Yuri talked about. Also I think one of the reasons for Shinza's death could be that it was removed from vsbattles.

So Hell Yeah, let's bring the verse back.

I am all that remains- the sole survivor
I still love Shinza and Shinza is still my favorite work.

Shinza isn't particularly my favorite work but I definitely love some of the concepts it introduces and the characters, so, I wouldn't have a problem with the profiles coming back and could contribute to the Dies Irae ones.

I wouldn't have a problem with the profiles coming back and could contribute to the Dies Irae ones.
I had a thought about this actually a while ago, but can we actually make Dies Irae profiles with only information from the translated works for now? We can do verse-wide revisions after we get information from the other works but I was thinking it could be a sort-of placeholder for now.

I had a thought about this actually a while ago, but can we actually make Dies Irae profiles with only information from the translated works for now? We can do verse-wide revisions after we get information from the other works but I was thinking it could be a sort-of placeholder for now.
I'd be fine with making the profiles without all the tier 2-1 stuff and leaving that for later revisions when all the relevant information is gathered.

I'd be fine with making the profiles without all the tier 2-1 stuff and leaving that for later revisions when all the relevant information is gathered.
Yeah, my idea was something like that, we could gather up some scans from backups of old profiles and I could do some searching myself as well.

Also, I think it's possible to make the Hegemony Gods as well with purely Dies Irae information but I think it would probably only be somewhere around tier 2 though.

Hadou Gods with purely Dies Irae stuff would be probably be 2-A based on Merc's throne world having infinite universes.

Yes, KKK was not translated, but we had almost all the necessary information for cosmology in KKK, I think we acted in such a way that the problem seemed much bigger than it was.

Can't we restore the previous profiles that were deleted?? we can gradually fix them and help them progress. Of course, we can make the verse only with Dies Irae information, but I don't think it's the right thing to do.

Please, if anyone can inform the people who were active in this thread recently, Shinza was really deleted for some weak reason, I am determined to bring it back.

Hadou Gods with purely Dies Irae stuff would be probably be 2-A based on Merc's throne world having infinite universes.
IIRC most of the infinite universe statements come from other works and the like, might be wrong about this though since I kinda forgot some stuff.
Please, if anyone can inform the people who were active in this thread recently, Shinza was really deleted for some weak reason, I am determined to bring it back.
We can try to do it, maybe make a CRT? I don't really know how to bring it back tbh.

The major reason it was deleted was solely because the ratings are actually wrong and there are so many misinformation.

Anyway yeah Shinza is coming back, is the progress of fixing the verse slow? Yes it is slow, but it is coming back

At least there are people working on it

Instead of doing a CRT to bring back the old profiles I'd rather make entirely new profiles that are worked gradually over time, which from what I know, is currently being done.

Yes, KKK was not translated, but we had almost all the necessary information for cosmology in KKK, I think we acted in such a way that the problem seemed much bigger than it was.
The problem was as big as it is, when especially a downgrade happened due to a mistranslation. A downgrade or upgrade can easily happen due to anyone waking up one morning and saying this was what happen and not this and there will be no to really check.
The problem was that big

So let people who are willing to help, help
As we already have a Japanese speaker finish KKK and get us the relevant scans.
Can't we restore the previous profiles that were deleted?? we can gradually fix them and help them progress. Of course, we can make the verse only with Dies Irae information, but I don't think it's the right thing to do.
We cannot make verses with only dies irae information as that leaves out 90% of the cosmology
The reasons were not weak

The major reason it was deleted was solely because the ratings are actually wrong and there are so many misinformation.

Anyway yeah Shinza is coming back, is the progress of fixing the verse slow? Yes it is slow, but it is coming back

At least there are people working on it
What was this misinformation? As far as I remember, the only problem was the power level of Commanders, Methuselah and Reinhard, which I was already trying to fix? If you mean that you think verse was 1-A, then not even a thread was created for it. You could make a new thread for it and discuss it.

Anyway, misinformation can be corrected and there is no reason to delete verse for misinformation, as far as I know, DC and Marvel have a lot of misinformation too and all of DC's tiering is supposed to be changed. Some time ago, it was revealed that Umineko, Fate and Touhou had wrong information and tiering too, but they corrected it instead of deleting them. Many other verses have all the same problems but they aren't deleted.

The reasons were not weak
I myself was there at that time and I know all the reasons, many other verses have the same problems and we could fix them.

1. Do you speak Japanese?
2. Have you read Avesta?
3. Are you reading Aditya?
4. Have you read Paradise Lost
I am able to read a bit of Japanese and still learning, but I could read things with enough time. Unfortunately no for the rest, I don't have any access to them but I could potentially read them if I could somehow get my hands on them.

2. Have you read Avesta?
Their existence is not a reason to delete Shinza Banshou, if someone thinks that the existence of a work like Paradise Lost means that Shinza's ratings are wrong, then they should prove it.

2. Have you read Avesta?
If anyone ticks any of these 4 Then your help is needed and you can join this channel, although I should note the moment there is any funny business like you trying to pass misinformation or wrongly you will certainly be removed.
Things you say must be the way they are, no need to try to inflate or deflate anything

Well it’s mid July and as far as I know everyone is busy, even me I’m busy and I’m back at my parents place, so have fun

Last edited:
What was this misinformation? As far as I remember, the only problem was the power level of Commanders, Methuselah and Reinhard, which I was already trying to fix? If you mean that you think verse was 1-A, then not even a thread was created for it. You could make a new thread for it and discuss it.
The only problem you remember does not mean that’s the only problem that exists
You have only read DI so well what can I say.
There are tons of problem
Anyway, misinformation can be corrected and there is no reason to delete verse for misinformation, as far as I know, DC and Marvel have a lot of misinformation too and all of DC's tiering is supposed to be changed. Some time ago, it was revealed that Umineko, Fate and Touhou had wrong information and tiering too, but they corrected it instead of deleting them. Many other verses have all the same problems but they aren't deleted.
Whatabousim is not an argument and I don’t care about other verses
I myself was there at that time and I know all the reasons, many other verses have the same problems and we could fix them.
Whatabousim and also I am sure you cannot fix it, the DI profiles were okay
It’s the others and the cosmology that is a mess and their ratings. So there is no “we” here just “people can fix it”
And yes we are trying to fix it, from the scratch.
Their existence is not a reason to delete Shinza Banshou, if someone thinks that the existence of a work like Paradise Lost means that Shinza's ratings are wrong, then they should prove it.
We already did, that’s why the verse was deleted
You feel like it should not have been deleted, make a CRT
Do make sure you send its link to my wall or here I’d see it

Back