• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shinza banshou discussion thread~Revival~

DnnvlR1UYAEPpnl

female mercurius looking good.

Yep, this is shinza
I think I thought about Shinza too much back then...

Maybe I still do to this day, it's too good I can't stop subconsciously being inspired by it. In fact, it's the entire reason why I seriously learned Japanese and practiced writing everyday in hopes of becoming a VN author one day.

Last edited:
He was borne of Mercurius's Law, and the Thoughts and Ideas of Mankind. He is the only God to retain his mystery and not fade into nothingness, all of his fellow Gods disappearing from the World. Though he remained due to his strong desire to live, keeping his existance from fading away.

long time ago, in a distant future, just when Mercurius emanated his Atziluth all creation, everything under jurisdiction of Throne was drenched with attribute of God, in his case, mystery. Nothing more than his slag, act of Atziluth is far too excessive for creation and byproduct of it is
Age of Gods. Period of time where magic was used on a mere whim with far higher output than currently, castles floated in the sky, phantasmal beasts communicated with humans and wars were magical duels with such intensity that entire continents were sinking. Even natural phenomena was personified. Lightning was wrathful War God of Thunder, earth was benevolent Earth Goddess; wind, water, fire and other concepts were Gods too. Collectively they were household of Dai Yon Ten; herd of deities created by mankind’s faith and keeping balance in the Known World’s laws. Over time mystery gradually disappeared and after industrial revolution only one God remained. Mystery and arcane, now trapped in the cage of material world.
Gaia (?): stars are also forms of life. Primitive nature science calls mana and gin (essence) blood of the star, if there’s a pulse there’s a flow.
Earth, water, wind and fire; they’re concepts of solid, liquid, gas and power (vis) respectively. Fire (power) is a bit hard to understand, but it’s basically energy. Everything in this dogma (world) consists of the above elements and human body is no exception. Flesh is earth, blood is water, wind is exhaled by breathing and living being exercise fire called life. That’s why witchcraft is science which changed over times and was replaced with common sense of humanity.
As a result of the Great Game however, star became narrow. Reason for that is artificial network encompassing entire Earth. Development of railroads, routes and communications connected this side and other side and literally drew image of the new world. It resembles act of laying a basket woven with iron chains from above, not unlike cage.
Thus, law of the Old World is sealed and mystery is being lost. Rejected by material civilization, concept denied as a mere superstition. Still, humans pursue unknown in their greed.

Man, Dies irae really takes inspiration from Nasuverse.

Not a Shinza post, I finally got my hands on Light's latest game called Magatsubarai, written by 高浜亮 (scriptwriter for Dies Irae) and 藻中こけ (Wrote some of the routes of Silverio Trinity and Silverio Ragnarok)
Going to play this... After KKK... 😖

Last edited:
Not a Shinza post, I finally got my hands on Light's latest game called Magatsubarai, written by 高浜亮 (scriptwriter for Dies Irae) and 藻中こけ (Wrote some of the routes of Silverio Trinity and Silverio Ragnarok)
Going to play this... After KKK... 😖

Does it have good reviews? I might check it out later

I wanted to check Reinhard's profile but found that Masadaverse has been removed from the wiki

I think it was a good thing, not only did almost everyone who really knew the verse and read the novels in Japanese leave the wiki, but they no longer helped revising

Even if we do not consider it, just look at my latest CRT, almost no one said exactly why I was right or wrong, and although I massaged almost all the staff members, none of them helped me, and all the time I was bumping

If you have respect for our mental state, I suggest you do not try to revive Masadaverse until KKK is translated and as I read on reddit, someone is planning to translate KKK, but I'm not sure if the project will be completed

I think it was a good thing, not only did almost everyone who really knew the verse and read the novels in Japanese leave the wiki, but they no longer helped revising
I mean, people were planning on revisions, and several had been made. It's just the combinations of threads being abandoned, untranslated verse, and everything else in between.

I am finally a Graduate, got my B.Sc last week. anyway i am free again so please folks join, Lets make things accurate this time with no wonky reasons and just present things as they are.

Back