• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shinza banshou discussion thread~Revival~

Despite being referred to as “place”, It is utterly impossible to define the Singularity due to its abstract nature: the laws of physics simply do not exist in the Singularity, and all of creation are mixed there, side by side - be it past, present or future. Thus, the process of “drilling” can be compared to “falling” to nowhere.
this one

Despite being referred to as “place”, It is utterly impossible to define the Singularity due to its abstract nature: the laws of physics simply do not exist in the Singularity, and all of creation are mixed there, side by side - be it past, present or future. Thus, the process of “drilling” can be compared to “falling” to nowhere.
this one
It refers to the fact that it isn't actually painted over when there's a God in charge. I think even DI has this statement.

One of the reason the swirl of the root is 1-A is because it is indescribable and undefinable. So the singularity being called an undefinable realm would be a strong supporting statement for 1-A.
Just alone? Nah it won't qualify. tbh the root should also not qualify, slapping 1A on everything that cannot be described by words is well something that is wrong. it should be in the confines of the said verse.

One of the reason the swirl of the root is 1-A is because it is indescribable and undefinable. So the singularity being called an undefinable realm would be a strong supporting statement for 1-A.
The Root has way different reasons tbh.

Besides in-game interactions with the Singularity goes against it.

Read the OP for the root upgrade and it was
  • there are higher D in the verse
  • the root is inacessible by those in the verse even those higher Dimensional beings
  • It cannot be described by words (this been the major reason)

This is Paradise Lost all over again.

The people who interacted with the singularity in-game scales to it, so this is not really a problem

Read the OP for the root upgrade and it was
  • there are higher D in the verse
  • the root is inacessible by those in the verse even those higher Dimensional beings
  • It cannot be described by words (this been the major reason)
"Cannot be described by words" is nothing by itself. You can have it as a tier 9.

What mattered was the infinity talked at some point, not what you said.
The people who interacted with the singularity in-game scales to it, so this is not really a problem
Most don't actually. That's the point.
+The Gods are still the reason why there's RF diff for dimensions so it directly shows that the Singularity is still affected by that.

"Cannot be described by words" is nothing by itself. You can have it as a tier 9.

What mattered was the infinity talked at some point, not what you said.
infinity was talked about? I can't seem to find that
the only thing was that it is outside time and space and all boundaries.
I see nothing about infinity and also infinity in which context?
Most don't actually. That's the point.
+The Gods are still the reason why there's RF diff for dimensions so it directly shows that the Singularity is still affected by that.
Everyone who uses Taiji scales to the singularity, or what are you talking about? Can you explain

And the Gods are not the only reason why there is a RF for dimensions, in PL the normal dimensions there also have something similar.

infinity was talked about? I can't seem to find that
the only thing was that it is outside time and space and all boundaries.
I see nothing about infinity and also infinity in which context?
That's litteraly in the CRT. Like that's the most important thing and the only reason I agreed with it to some extent.
Everyone who uses Taiji scales to the singularity, or what are you talking about? Can you explain
The Singularity changes depending on the Throne God. That's more of a Throne feature like creating Sensory than a God thing.
Just piercing holes to it wouldn't really work as scaling to the full thing.
And the Gods are not the only reason why there is a RF for dimensions, in PL the normal dimensions there also have something similar.
They exist but don't hold a RF diff w/o K3's statement.

Also the Sephiroth is similar to the Singularity in nature according to Masada so it wouldn't help much.

That's litteraly in the CRT. Like that's the most important thing and the only reason I agreed with it to some extent.
sorry, the thread is below and i just checked the OP again and i cannot really find what you talked about
The Singularity changes depending on the Throne God. That's more of a Throne feature like creating Sensory than a God thing.
Just piercing holes to it wouldn't really work as scaling to the full thing.
the singularity depth changes depending on the throne God, the nature of the singularity has always remained the same.
but yeah I agree piercing a hole in it should not really be a feat for anyone, I dont think anyone scales based on piercing a hole in the singularity in the first place
They exist but don't hold a RF diff w/o K3's statement.
Actually they do hold something similar to RF, higher D cannot exist in lower D and they need avatars to exists there, and lower D can never harm Higher D without an attack powered by the same level of existence or higher.
Also the Sephiroth is similar to the Singularity in nature according to Masada so it wouldn't help much.
This is the first i am hearing of it tbh

sorry, the thread is below and i just checked the OP again and i cannot really find what you talked about
This comment
the singularity depth changes depending on the throne God, the nature of the singularity has always remained the same.
That's very arguable given how the 2nd Heaven seem to have the Sephiroth instead.
Actually they do hold something similar to RF, higher D cannot exist in lower D and they need avatars to exists there, and lower D can never harm Higher D without an attack powered by the same level of existence or higher.
Not sure abt the former since it wasn't really abt this as far as I know. Also dudes were able to go higher in the Sephiroth without turning into high power beings or whatev.
This is the first i am hearing of it tbh
I'm pretty sure that I brought itup in several threads; but anyway you can check it in the Q&A last pages.

That is a pretty ridiculous idea, since even humans are capable of interacting with and touching the root despite type 5 acausality or being inaccessible. Singularity can be only be interacted by gods as far as i know.
PAinto12 is there any statement directly calling singularity undefinable?

Last edited:
Saw that, phew bad translation
I dont see anything here referring to the root above infinity in any context to spatial dimensions of some sort,
It was talking about them been imprisoned in an infinite space(prison) and she severed it so they can escape.
The only one i found that can be used is this
If there is no limit, then it is not infinity, but “ ”. If limits exist, then Rougi would find it and cut away everything.
but that says nothing in a cosmology tiering sense.
That's very arguable given how the 2nd Heaven seem to have the Sephiroth instead.
well Masada said he is supposed to redo PL, he may be referring to that
Not sure abt the former since it wasn't really abt this as far as I know. Also dudes were able to go higher in the Sephiroth without turning into high power beings or whatev.
Do you mean Sataniel? he is the only one who did that to my knowledge(he was able to affect the sephiroth) but then again he was born with a naturally powerful sin, something stronger than anything else in the world. Also all the guys that could somehow affect Higher D was due to getting greater sin and also mainly powered by Sataniel.
I'm pretty sure that I brought itup in several threads; but anyway you can check it in the Q&A last pages.
I will check it out
That is a pretty ridiculous idea, since even humans are capable of interacting with and touching the root despite type 5 acausality or being inaccessible. Singularity can be only be interacted by gods as far as i know.
PAinto12 is there any statement directly calling singularity undefinable?
well when Ren was falling through he made some comments similar to that, like where he said someone like Machina cannot even do anything here, I cannot remember words he used to describe it in that situation but it is something that says we cant describe it. but someone like Ren should be able to comprehend the Singularity, you will need statements from an ordinary humans for it to hold better weight.

Saw that, phew bad translation
I dont see anything here referring to the root above infinity in any context to spatial dimensions of some sort,
It was talking about them been imprisoned in an infinite space(prison) and she severed it so they can escape.
The only one i found that can be used is this

but that says nothing in a cosmology tiering sense.

well Masada said he is supposed to redo PL, he may be referring to that

Do you mean Sataniel? he is the only one who did that to my knowledge(he was able to affect the sephiroth) but then again he was born with a naturally powerful sin, something stronger than anything else in the world. Also all the guys that could somehow affect Higher D was due to getting greater sin and also mainly powered by Sataniel.

I will check it out

well when Ren was falling through he made some comments similar to that, like where he said someone like Machina cannot even do anything here, I cannot remember words he used to describe it in that situation but it is something that says we cant describe it. but someone like Ren should be able to comprehend the Singularity, you will need statements from an ordinary humans for it to hold better weight.

I want to follow the series, only someone said that the VN language is difficult to understand, especially since I'm not very good at Japanese
you can just start with DI and its kids. they are in english

Start with
Dies Irae Amentes Amentes
Dies Irae Song to the witch
Dies Irae Interview with Kaziklu bey

they are all on YT except Song to the witch which is a novel

Last edited:
I want to follow the series. Only someone said that the VN language is difficult to understand, especially since I'm not very good at Japanese
People honestly overestimate the difficulty of Kajiri Kamui Kagura.
Only a tiny percentage of Kajiri Kamui Kagura can be actually called "difficult" where it spits out Sutra or Kanbun (which are ancient Chinese characters that are dead). Still, even then, you can Google the meanings.
There are occasional Yojijukugo words, but these are easily fetchable using Google or a mouse-over dictionary.

It might be more "difficult" than a slice of life/romance type of Japanese media.
But it is not something most people in this sub think that even the Japanese natives have trouble with.

Sure there are its moments like I mentioned. But overall, it is not impossible to do.
This game expands and stretches your vocabulary a lot.

Please stop if you are using Duolingo or Lingodeer, or any other "language learning" app/service(s).
Not trying to be arrogant or sound narcissistic. Those services ARE not ideal for learning a language. They don't even "teach" you anything.

The best way to learn a language is by using the input methodology.
Meaning reading lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of Japanese materials because those are resources made by Japanese for Japanese natives.
Even read/watch a funny and cute romance manga, novel, or anime.

Each time you expose yourself to that target language. You are subconsciously acquiring that language, sucking it into your brain.

Many online guides guide you on where and how to start learning Japanese.
  • Avoid "Japanese learning" apps.
  • DON'T "learn" isolated Kanji for reading! Waste of time. Not only do all of the kanjis have different readings depending on the context and whether there is another kanji beside it or not. It's a waste of time, and you could spend that time reading books!
  • Learn Hiragana and Katakana (legit, drill that shit into your brain, this is the alphabet of Japanese).
  • Start learning basic grammar using Imabi, Tae Kim, or Cure Dolly.
  • Start reading novels/manga/ for children (with a digital dictionary open beside your web browser tab)
  • Once you feel somewhat comfortable reading, start reading rom/com visual novels like Hanabira or anything that's a slice of life type of genre.
  • Start moving your way up to more complex types of visual novels/novels.
Suppose you feel like you forget vocabulary. Using something like Anki SRS program with Yomichan to mine vocabulary words (albeit not necessary, certainly does assist in solidifying that vocabulary knowledge).
P.S. If you're a ********* like me, you'll probably mine some rare ass words that are barely used in everyday Japanese, be prepared because it will tear you a new one at the rear end.

Not a Japanese learning Guru, nor am I perfect at Japanese (I still have a long, long way to be "perfect"), but simply giving out tips on what I did to read something like Kajiri Kamui Kagura/Dies Irae comfortably with minimal dictionary lookups.

Last edited:
People honestly overestimate the difficulty of Kajiri Kamui Kagura.
Only a tiny percentage of Kajiri Kamui Kagura can be actually called "difficult" where it spits out Sutra or Kanbun (which are ancient Chinese characters that are dead). Still, even then, you can Google the meanings.
There are occasional Yojijukugo words, but these are easily fetchable using Google or a mouse-over dictionary.

It might be more "difficult" than a slice of life/romance type of Japanese media.
But it is not something most people in this sub think that even the Japanese natives have trouble with.

Sure there are its moments like I mentioned. But overall, it is not impossible to do.
This game expands and stretches your vocabulary a lot.

Please stop if you are using Duolingo or Lingodeer, or any other "language learning" app/service(s).
Not trying to be arrogant or sound narcissistic. Those services ARE not ideal for learning a language. They don't even "teach" you anything.

The best way to learn a language is by using the input methodology.
Meaning reading lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of Japanese materials because those are resources made by Japanese for Japanese natives.
Even read/watch a funny and cute romance manga, novel, or anime.

Each time you expose yourself to that target language. You are subconsciously acquiring that language, sucking it into your brain.

Many online guides guide you on where and how to start learning Japanese.
  • Avoid "Japanese learning" apps.
  • DON'T "learn" isolated Kanji for reading! Waste of time. Not only do all of the kanjis have different readings depending on the context and whether there is another kanji beside it or not. It's a waste of time, and you could spend that time reading books!
  • Learn Hiragana and Katakana (legit, drill that shit into your brain, this is the alphabet of Japanese).
  • Start learning basic grammar using Imabi, Tae Kim, or Cure Dolly.
  • Start reading novels/manga/ for children (with a digital dictionary open beside your web browser tab)
  • Once you feel somewhat comfortable reading, start reading rom/com visual novels like Hanabira or anything that's a slice of life type of genre.
  • Start moving your way up to more complex types of visual novels/novels.
Suppose you feel like you forget vocabulary. Using something like Anki SRS program with Yomichan to mine vocabulary words (albeit not necessary, certainly does assist in solidifying that vocabulary knowledge).
P.S. If you're a ********* like me, you'll probably mine some rare ass words that are barely used in everyday Japanese, be prepared because it will tear you a new one at the rear end.

Not a Japanese learning Guru, nor am I perfect at Japanese (I still have a long, long way to be "perfect"), but simply giving out tips on what I did to read something like Kajiri Kamui Kagura/Dies Irae comfortably with minimal dictionary lookups.
Would contact you soon on discord
I’ve been coming along well

Wait, when was it ever referred to as "geometrical"? I don't remember a single statement referring to it as geometric
When Ferdows was turned into... this thing Magsarion killed.

Also just to add to Chasekilleen's Roadmap (as complete as good btw), I dont think stuff like Duolingo are necessarily bad.
If all you need is to review a kanji or theme over and over, it is in my opinion better than flashcards which are suuper annoying.

Also just to add to Chasekilleen's Roadmap (as complete as good btw), I dont think stuff like Duolingo are necessarily bad.
If all you need is to review a kanji or theme over and over, it is in my opinion better than flashcards which are suuper annoying.
If you need to learn to write Kanji, use something like Remember The Kanji, plus the Anki deck of that Remember The Kanji may be ideal. But that's not necessary if you want to go live in Japan. If you solely wish to grab the comprehension of the language itself. The best solution is to use Anki flashcards and make unknown vocabulary words into flashcards.

For example, my Anki flashcard has the vocabulary word at the front, the reading (in Hiragana), and the Japanese definition at the back, paired with an example screenshot and audio.
It only takes 3 seconds to click on the add button on the Yomichan dictionary and a hotkey to capture the screenshot of the sentence which contains the unknown vocabulary. There is a script that allows you to paste that screenshot into Anki automatically as soon as the latest vocabulary word and screenshot are captured. Incredibly fast.

My Anki card example is at the bottom.

EDIT: I still need to purchase the 3rd volume of Avesta of Black and White
I got the first two chapters already.
unknown.png

Last edited:
  1. By identifying the planet as the Sephirot of Malkuth, one who has a way to manipulate its ley lines can access higher dimensions. >「第五元素(クウィンテセンス)を埋め込むことで、径(パス)から高次のセフィラへと干渉できる。とはいえ大罪を宿す私では、アビスの重力に引かれて王冠までは行けないが……」 >This part here states that by having Quintessence one can use the paths of the Sephirot to access these higher dimensions and thus utilize the energy that comes from it. It is also stated here that the weight of Satanel's Sin, which is heavy and deep enough to pierce beyond Judecca (the Throne of the Abyss), creates a sort of "gravity" on Satanel that pulls him down and away from entering Keter. >「高次接続装置(テスタメント)、並びに熾天使(セラフ)らの連結が完了しました。お戻りください」 「当初の目的はジュデッカを始めとする賎民達の反乱。あれを憂いた上での慈悲だったが、あのような結果になったのはある種の天啓と言えるだろう」 「私が開発したテスタメントは、ある特殊な周波数帯における人体の新陳代謝、及び感情統制の乱れを誘発し、これを事実上支配できる。それをもって彼の地で足掻く者たちを洗脳することが初期の目的だったのだが、結果がどうなったかは御老方も知っていよう」 「現段階での次元突破率は、87.369%。王冠(ケテル)への相転移は未だ成功していませんが、慈悲(ケセド)と知識(ダアト)を経て、奈落(アビス)へ至ることならば可能です」

2. [7:42 PM]
    The first mention of the Higher Order Connection Device (Testament), which connects all Angels to it. It was supposed to be made as a big mind control device to stop revolts in Sodom and brainwash people, but what Satanel created instead was something that can allow him to interfere with the higher dimensions of the Sephirot (FFS satanel why). The second quote states that although he cannot pierce through Keter but he was able to pierce inbetween Da'at (another Sephirot) and Chesad to access the Abyss, which was first described in the VN itself as being God's (Muzan) dumpster where masses of higher dimensional energy there called Sin comes from. >>「然り――七年前の厄災は、テスタメントが高次の存在をこちらに招いた結果にすぎない。暴走を許したのはひとえに私の不手際ですが、今ならそのようなこともないでしょう」
Unreachable by higher dimensions perhaps??

Back