• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shinza banshou discussion thread~Revival~

I mean the difference between Hajuns craving and Shirou's craving is ridiculous. Shirou tries to use power null and fails. That qualifies as one don't u think
I suppose...? The main reason it didn't work was the difference between Ren and Hajun's craving strengths.

Satanael resets him to zero with law of zero. Not sure how satanael's going to beat that when he was able to, in a weaker fodder state, take on Soujirou, who can basically cut everything, so...
he rejects the law by saying "YOU AIN'T MY GOD BRO!!!!!"

joke obviously i don't feel like debating this in a thread. Otherwise the entire world would be destroyed. DMs.

Just wanted to say that the gods regen negation sucks.

The main example is Ootake vs Madara, with the latter regenerating/resurrecting a shit tons of time.
We really just consider it because they can kill each others despite Reinhard statement of Frederica having "the strongest regeneration as a human".

Just wanted to say that the gods regen negation sucks.

The main example is Ootake vs Madara, with the latter regenerating/resurrecting a shit tons of time.
We really just consider it because they can kill each others despite Reinhard statement of Frederica having "the strongest regeneration as a human".
it's more of immortality negation...kind off.

It's for Shin Megami Tensei, not Persona, I believe.
Also, you guys are killing me. The CRT is called Megami Tensei, not the Shin Megami Tensei versions, not the Persona Revisions, the Megami Tensei.

It’s the entire verse. All of it. From Kazuya to Joker. It’s even in the CRT, Philemon and Nyarlathotep, from Persona 2.

it's more of immortality negation...kind off.
I would call it plot bs but that works too.

Also I realized that our proof of Glad making dudes resurrect from Machina is... Machina saying he'll kill the others to punch Ren if needed. It's not really the best thing.

I would call it plot bs but that works too.

Also I realized that our proof of Glad making dudes resurrect from Machina is... Machina saying he'll kill the others to punch Ren if needed. It's not really the best thing.
There are other proofs I guess we can switch it.out later on

wtf you get summoned just by people mentioning smt?

i did it because joker has a persona named satanael
Yes, in-fact, do.

I don’t think most people really read said thread in-depth, considering the claims being made. But, in the future, try to refrain from utilizing outdated physiology pages and verse-powers, like I said, Part 2 isn’t out yet.

What I can say is, Law to Zero gives me Giorno flashbacks, and we all know how that match-up goes. Just dm for questions, this was a mess.

Also 3 "flowery language" scans in one go (although slighly different for last one) is still a thing to see ig.

Yes, in-fact, do.

I don’t think most people really read said thread in-depth, considering the claims being made. But, in the future, try to refrain from utilizing outdated physiology pages and verse-powers, like I said, Part 2 isn’t out yet.

What I can say is, Law to Zero gives me Giorno flashbacks, and we all know how that match-up goes. Just dm for questions, this was a mess.
Well, as long as it isn't an official thread and is just for fun, I don't see the problem with using outdated pages. am asking a question in dm.

Nope, there is a statement where it is said he would erase from the start of the person story. So yes he can erase narratively too
Ren tanked it too
Screenshot_20211006-134225_YouTube.jpg

Ren tanked it too
Screenshot_20211006-134225_YouTube.jpg
Not exactly tank, he kept on creating a new story at the moment of contact with the first
It is an absolute joke, especially for these statements.

Can't get your Shinza right if you ignore everything that makes a story to only keep what could pass as a feat.
Not just this statements I am talking about how the way merc world works
He was literally the one who wrote everyone one life in his world in stone allowing for no divergence except it is someone divine as he himself said a single god in his story can ruin the script.

There are tons of feats, statements and narratives that points to possibly plot manipulation the strongest one is the fact that he was the one who sets up the life of everything in the multiverse to a certain way, all for marie

Not just this statements I am talking about how the way merc world works
He was literally the one who wrote everyone one life in his world in stone allowing for no divergence except it is someone divine as he himself said a single god in his story can ruin the script.

There are tons of feats, statements and narratives that points to possibly plot manipulation the strongest one is the fact that he was the one who sets up the life of everything in the multiverse to a certain way, all for marie
It's litteraly just explained to be just him scheming and rewinding.
Otherwise routes like Kasumi wouldn't exist.

Besides the Kasumi point, his countless try go against that.
Also that's kinda ignoring the entire metaphorical theme that starts since chapter 1 for "lol plot manip".

Also that's kinda ignoring the entire metaphorical theme that starts since chapter 1 for "lol plot manip".
Each routes are canon to themselves no?

Anyway my main point is that after every reset he rewrite the world differently and set things up differently too till Marie gets hadouhood.
I am saying forget his statements the basis of his own world sets for " possibly plot manip"

Also, you guys are killing me. The CRT is called Megami Tensei, not the Shin Megami Tensei versions, not the Persona Revisions, the Megami Tensei.

It’s the entire verse. All of it. From Kazuya to Joker. It’s even in the CRT, Philemon and Nyarlathotep, from Persona 2.
Why assume I read the CRT or care lol.

I used to disagree with this, but I kind of agree. I don’t think it should be taken away right now, but it’s definitely very flowery

Back