• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shinza banshou discussion thread~Revival~

This is wank mention the hax
And also cognition is just large scale reality warping, just read the page you guys made it seem like some sort of crazy hax
Ok? It's still a haxstomp. Satanael doesn't resist most of that shit.

Ok? It's still a haxstomp. Satanael doesn't resist most of that shit.
Like which one exactly?
I mean forget nerose profile read the all gods.pages and what all of them are resistant to and their abilities in general.

What I was addressing is the he hax stomp all of shinza which is not true as he can't even interact with NEP2

Like which one exactly?
I mean forget nerose profile read the all gods.pages and what all of them are resistant to and their abilities in general.

What I was addressing is the he hax stomp all of shinza which is not true as he can't even interact with NEP2
Have you read Joker's page? Like, at all? Like, for even like 10 seconds? I'm not trying to be rude I am genuinely curious as to whether or not you know what you're talking about.

Have you read Joker's page? Like, at all? Like, for even like 10 seconds? I'm not trying to be rude I am genuinely curious as to whether or not you know what you're talking about.
Yes I did and I would like you to point out one of the said hax you mentioned
Like just one

Like just one
I can point out a **** ton.

I want you to tell me if Nerse can beat:

-Durability Negation via Mind, Soul, and Type 1 Conceptual Manipulation.

-Immortality Type 8 for personas, making it so that they can't die until the user dies and Ren isn't going to die because Arsene isn't going to die because Nerose cannot kill him because of his Type 8.

No. They have absolutely 0 ways to kill Joker as he immediately haxstomps into oblivion before anybody can touch him.
Did you forget that literally every god has power nullification, regeneration negation, and all abilities of apostles? Cause they have a crap-ton of ways to kill him.

-Immortality Type 8 for personas, making it so that they can't die until the user dies and Ren isn't going to die because Arsene isn't going to die because Nerose cannot kill him because of his Type 8.
Literally every god has durability negation, resistance to mind manip, conceptual manip, and soul manip.

The type 8 persona shit can be honestly negated just via law painting, and especially via Satanael's law of zero, so...

You want me to explain why I think Ren is hotter? That's a matter of subjectivity I can't explain it lol, it's my opinion.
you're racist if you think that, but whatever. However, we can all agree that Reinhard is way sexier than Ren Amamiya or whatever his name was.

Did you forget that literally every god has power nullification, regeneration negation, and all abilities of apostles? Cause they have a crap-ton of ways to kill him.
What exactly is Ewigkeit going to do to help? And I am not referring to Hadou-Satanael or gods in general cause I know it'd be a stomp, I'm not an idiot. I am referring to non-Hadou Satanael.
Bruh just drop this topic smh
No.
you're racist if you think that, but whatever. However, we can all agree that Reinhard is way sexier than Ren Amamiya or whatever his name was.
Oh yeah, Reinhard is way sexier, not even a debate.

I can point out a **** ton.

I want you to tell me if Nerse can beat:

Then you should really know all gods have resistance to mind, soul and conceptual manipulation it is basic stuff
Well this immo8 is something tho, but I am sure it is not like this anyway Fuji negs this
Or simply conceptual manipulation also negs it EE also negs it

Why is pain wanking Nerose out of the blue
not saying that Joker wouldn't win. But it's not really a stomp tbh. I honestly don't think he has much against Satanael's law of zero or his power nullification, even if it doesn't give Nerose the W

not saying that Joker wouldn't win. But it's not really a stomp tbh. I honestly don't think he has much against Satanael's law of zero or his power nullification, even if it doesn't give Nerose the W
I am not referring to Hadou Satanael, this would be a very painful debate if I was 🌚

What exactly is Ewigkeit going to do to help? And I am not referring to Hadou-Satanael or gods in general cause I know it'd be a stomp, I'm not an idiot. I am referring to non-Hadou Satanael.
Ewigkeit has a shit ton of hax. If you're not using Hadou Satanael, then yeah he dies, unless you argued that he has all abilities of ParaLost that are Quintessence-related due to his whole setup that could manipulate all of it.

Not sure if it counts as a true resistance if it's just because he's stronger than Yato.
I mean the difference between Hajuns craving and Shirou's craving is ridiculous. Shirou tries to use power null and fails. That qualifies as one don't u think

But Pre god satanel doesn't even have his law...and pain is wanking Pre god satanael

Like just one
look in the cognitive physiology page

then look in the cognition page

There you go. By Satanael's perspective Joker is virtually invincible because his persona has a buttload of Null Skills as well as Gun Amp and Gun skills to shoot him to pieces. Depending on the build.

Wait, does this site specify builds for RPG protags like Joker?

look in the cognitive physiology page

then look in the cognition page

There you go. By Satanael's perspective Joker is virtually invincible because his persona has a buttload of Null Skills as well as Gun Amp and Gun skills to shoot him to pieces. Depending on the build.
NO

YES

jonker switches to Yoshitsune mid fight, uses heat riser focus and hassou tobi mid fight to win

or switches to Izanagi-no-okami-picaro and uses myriad truths

along with many of the amp skills for the respective attacks

be lucky he isn't a smt protagonist, other wise he would summon three mega-demons at once to debuff satanael to hell and back

YES

jonker switches to Yoshitsune mid fight, uses heat riser focus and hassou tobi mid fight to win

or switches to Izanagi-no-okami-picaro and uses myriad truths

along with many of the amp skills for the respective attacks

be lucky he isn't a smt protagonist, other wise he would summon three mega-demons at once to debuff satanael to hell and back
Good for him
Read my previous posts

Back