• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shinza banshou discussion thread~Revival~

Yes Hadou or not, Nerose tells her to die and she dies
Yeah, a lot of people said that. However, I can see reason for Nerose losing. The main one was Medaka's pseudo-time stop, which can allow instant movement, so she can technically blitz him due to the fact that Paralost characters are barely FTL rn. However, the funny thing was that the OP was going off on a misconception that Nerose needs to yell out the names of other angels to use their abilities, and after it was proven otherwise, said that it wasn't on their profiles, even though the yelling thing wasn't either.

Yeah, a lot of people said that. However, I can see reason for Nerose losing. The main one was Medaka's pseudo-time stop, which can allow instant movement, so she can technically blitz him due to the fact that Paralost characters are barely FTL rn. However, the funny thing was that the OP was going off on a misconception that Nerose needs to yell out the names of other angels to use their abilities, and after it was proven otherwise, said that it wasn't on their profiles, even though the yelling thing wasn't either.
Can you send me the link to this?

Only something from a higher D can hurt satanael

Wasn't Shinza still High 1-A back then lol. Makes it even worse.
No, I think High 1A Shinza happened in 2019 - 2020. If it was 2018, then it was definitely High 1A was a thing. It was likely before the singularity stuff came out as well.

Like how tf would medaka all fiction erases someone whose power comes from a 1A throne?
Like I said it was really an unknown time and sad time for the wiki
I mean, obviously now Medaka absolutely dies, but back then...

Also, I heard that there are certain conditions for Nerose to actually use other sins or Quintessences. He needs that device or place that he was at that allows him to use all of Quintessence, which is the main reason why he was able to use all those sins. That should probably be added to his profile cause it's not already there.

Also, to further elaborate on how impressive this makes Satanael. This mf was able to use Belial and Beelzebub without much issue, but still needed a fuckton of calculation to pull of Myoujou, ultimately leading to him being "defeated" by Lyle.

Also nerose isn't even that haxxed as of now. His profile is very old and needs too much update.

Edit: even then he gets destroyed

utterly incorrect.
You're racist if you believe that this dude:

is sexier than this guy:

is sexier than this guy:

In Pantheon maybe lol.

In Pantheon maybe lol.
Even his Paradise Lost version was sexier, tho

Malie_2019-08-07_13-26-42-56.jpg

is sexier than this guy:

if that makes me racist then i am racist

He haxstomps this specific character lol.
Nope
CM and high godly
No one in persona is negating high godly regen
Aside from PL where their profiles are.lacking with their had, the rest would.be a stomp match as joker.cant kill any of them while they have variety if ways to kill.him

Nope
CM and high godly
Aside from PL where their profiles are.lacking with their had, the rest would.be a stomp match as joker.cant kill any of them while they have variety if ways to kill.him
they have high godly regen themselves and high godly regen neg and cognition...yeah they think and shinza goes bye bye

Nope
CM and high godly
No. They have absolutely 0 ways to kill Joker as he immediately haxstomps into oblivion before anybody can touch him.

No. They have absolutely 0 ways to kill Joker as he immediately haxstomps into oblivion before anybody can touch him.
This is wank mention the hax
And also cognition is just large scale reality warping, just read the page you guys made it seem like some sort of crazy hax

Back