• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shinza banshou discussion thread~Revival~

Well all characters that are just human are fairly normal, I am talking about the gods their legions or those with divinity
That’s fair. Muzan seems fairly normal to an extent. His weirdness is understandable and accepted by the chads.

also, I saw someone claim that nerose was sexier than Reinhard. Not sure how I feel about that

the 8th heaven,
God of eternal training, under his law the beings of the universe had an unimaginable urge to train theyre physical attributes to the absolute limit. 🗿

I don't think anyone pre god-hood can beat Reinhard
Pretty sure Reinhard has nothing to beat nerose, hurting him should honestly be impossible unless Reinhard has his spear due to the higher-d stuff. Nerose having the strongest sin also gives him an advantage to some degree. Perhaps the fact that nerose doesn’t fight could change the battle’s outcome

Pretty sure Reinhard has nothing to beat nerose, hurting him should honestly be impossible unless Reinhard has his spear due to the higher-d stuff. Nerose having the strongest sin also gives him an advantage to some degree. Perhaps the fact that nerose doesn’t fight could change the battle’s outcome
Nerose is a scholar not a fighter and like all gods pre god-hood they can already draw on power from.the throne but yes Reinhard nukes with LLT
Yes, understandable due to hating mithra
Hating someone does not justify murdering quadrillions if not infinite

Nerose is a scholar not a fighter and like all gods pre god-hood they can already draw on power from.the throne but yes Reinhard nukes with LLT
I sincerely doubt that. Belial also has hax capable of killing the throne god and nerose is stronger. He’s also able to tank Lyle’s attack as well, so it’s not that one-sided. Also, I think paradise lost characters have higher speed, but I might be mistaken.

Hating someone does not justify murdering quadrillions if not infinite
Not that, just the hating mithra part.

I sincerely doubt that. Belial also has hax capable of killing the throne god and nerose is stronger. He’s also able to tank Lyle’s attack as well, so it’s not that one-sided. Also, I think paradise lost characters have higher speed, but I might be mistaken.
The angels and anti-angels are around LDO commanders level iirc
Reinhard is considered a higher dimensional being compared to the LDO members.
So lyle and belial won't be able to hurt reinhard also.
Not that, just the hating mithra part.
He literally.killed his own sister cause you hate mithra and even made a more messed up world than Ningeron

The angels and anti-angels are around LDO commanders level iirc
Reinhard is considered a higher dimensional being compared to the LDO members.
So lyle and belial won't be able to hurt reinhard also.
They’re methuselah level, not Ldo level.

reinhard being higher dimensional is a literal joke. He really isn’t whatsoever lol. He’s massively above them, but not higher dimensional.

lyle and belial will indeed be able to harm him.

He literally.killed his own sister cause you hate mithra and even made a more messed up world than Ningeron
There’s more context behind that. They literally were fighting against each other, so death is merely a natural outcome. Also, paradise lost wasn’t worse than Avesta.
Also, muzan killed an infinite number of people, which I believe was clarified in the final battle against mithra

Also, nerose is better-looking than Reinhard (fight me, bitches)

but in all seriousness, it depends on who attacks first. Either satanael oneshots with astaroth or myoujou or Reinhard oneshots with the spear.

They’re methuselah level, not Ldo level.
Anti angels ~ Methuselah ~ machine(you may argue compatibility)
reinhard being higher dimensional is a literal joke. He really isn’t whatsoever lol. He’s massively above them, but not higher dimensional.
Yes I know it was flowery language used to describe the difference in power but that's what I was saying
lyle and belial will indeed be able to harm him.
Yes, LDO members would also be able to harm him dealing substantial damage is another matter entirely
There’s more context behind that. They literally were fighting against each other, so death is merely a natural outcome. Also, paradise lost wasn’t worse than Avesta.
Also, muzan killed an infinite number of people, which I believe was clarified in the final battle against mithra
No PL was the worst world in shinza aside hajun
There is nothing good in Daten Naraku just evil at least in Ningeron there is a mixture of both forming a balance.
Yes he performed a genocide.

The context behind him.killing is sister is that he killed his own sister after finding out she is his sister

Nerose can't use his sin properly iirc.

Yes I know it was flowery language used to describe the difference in power but that's what I was saying
It was about his intelligence and how hard it would be
To get out of the talk with Reinhard.

There is nothing good in Daten Naraku just evil at least in Ningeron there is a mixture of both forming a balance.

The context behind him.killing is sister is that he killed his own sister after finding out she is his sister
Yeah, I disagree. Avesta clearly paints the picture that first heaven wasn’t good at all. Daten naraku being the worst is laughable when you have the world or zoar, which is even worse lmao.

daten naraku was literally just a world where strength meant everything, and there was no remorse or regret. It wasn’t actually that bad. And literally every world has its downsides besides 7th heaven

https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/shinza-banshou-respect-thread.315898/post-73968430
Evil is subjective.
"Good" and "Evil" are labels whose values are defined by important individuals at the beginning of each "history" of the First Shinza and enforced through Avesta by Shinga. Attributes which can readily change at a hat's drop. It's literally just a really big ******* farce.
lol, Ahura Mazda was a gigantic joke of a world and one of the worst, I asked it once and they said Paradise Lost was one of the "better" ones

lol, Ahura Mazda was a gigantic joke of a world and one of the worst, I asked it once and they said Paradise Lost was one of the "better" ones
I have to agree tbh. Paradise lost wasn’t as bad as it’s made out to be here. Avesta was made on things like good and evil, which weren’t as solid in paralost

daten naraku was literally just a world where strength meant everything, and there was no remorse or regret. It wasn’t actually that bad. And literally every world has its downsides besides 7th heaven
https://www.fanverse.org/threads/masadaverse-general-thread.1150068/post-63339327
Ahura Mazda essentially confirmed that Mitra made it so any single possible world under the purview of the Throne is essentially hell under different guises. It might appeal to lots of people, but the System is built on the premise that deviants who find the world utterly insufferable will eventually show up and end it, often with Observer's nudging hand behind them, which makes it so not even the most pleasant ones will endure.

The Shinza World is, so far and ultimately, breeding ground for soldiers to engross Pantheon's ranks, and eventually take the fight up to Naraka.
Every Shinza worlds are hells in some form or another, even the like or Marie's or Amaterasu's.

Last edited:
Every Shinza worlds are hells in some form or another, even the like or Marie's or Amaterasu's.
Yeah, that’s true. However, I saw that as not everyone will be happy with the world rather than it being hell cause both are treated as good heavens. Then again, that doesn’t really mean much

Last edited:
I saw a thread about Satanael vs Medaka, and I was confused as to why Medaka had a chance of winning. Doesn't Satanael have Hyperversal durability, being only harmable if Mana/Sin or some energy of similar level is used? How tf is Medaka beating that?

I saw a thread about Satanael vs Medaka, and I was confused as to why Medaka had a chance of winning. Doesn't Satanael have Hyperversal durability, being only harmable if Mana/Sin or some energy of similar level is used? How tf is Medaka beating that?
seducton gg

but srslt idk either

Basically a joke thread
Any angel soloes medals box

Back