• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shinza banshou discussion thread~Revival~

Also, just a quick question, but shouldn't we make a page for Quintessence users? Seeing as they all seem to have common powers that Quintessence naturally grants, I think a physiology page works fine. The first and most notable things I can think of are higher dimensional manip, resistance, and longevity. I'll look a little further to get more info, tho.

Also, Kikei stuff needs to be added to the profiles of the EE.

On a slightly separate note, does anyone have scans or info of Uho hou, cause I remember it being mentioned, but I don't quite remember any actual kind of mentions of it, at least from what I've read so far. Then again, I'm stupid af, so I might have just forgot something.

So far, the abilities they should all have are:

Higher dimensional manip

Some kind of resistance to law manip, which we give to all sin/mana users, so Ig that should count for something.

Quintessence

第五の塩基を持つものはガイアという神霊的な存在へ干渉することが出来、王国においては地脈レイラインをパスとして高次の力を引き出すことができる。

Some kind of soul manip

天使は大地の第五元素から派生した生命体。 大地の脈、経パスを通じて高次元からエネルギーを吸い上げる。罪を持たないため天国の門を開き、正プラスの第五元素を使用する。

Absorption

That's literally it rn

Sin

中でも強力な大罪を宿す特別な人間は、その身に悪魔を宿すことで高次元、果てには座と接続し、強大な能力を行使しうる。

Not sure if this would count as some kind of possession

So far, that seems to be it...

i heard dies irea is doodoo, should i watch it?
you mean the anime? Cause the VN is pretty good. The anime...if you want to powerscale it, sure. It's still decently powerful, easily Tier 2, but whatever. In terms of watching a quality anime...the only thing I can think of that's definitely worse is School Days, but that doesn't really make DI's anime any better...

Also @QuasiYuri, shouldn't we make profiles for the DI anime?

Guess Low 1C Shinza's going to be a thing alr. Imagine that the VN versions get downgraded to Low 1C along with the anime :ROFLMAO:

Shinza will practically be a laughingstock for having an anime that has the same level of power as the VN

Also @QuasiYuri, shouldn't we make profiles for the DI anime?

Guess Low 1C Shinza's going to be a thing alr. Imagine that the VN versions get downgraded to Low 1C along with the anime :ROFLMAO:

Shinza will practically be a laughingstock for having an anime that has the same level of power as the VN
I don't see much point in doing profiles for an adaptation sooo.

I don't see much point in doing profiles for an adaptation sooo.
Well currently it is hard to find matches for shinza verse that is not stomp one way or another, the adaptation version would give them a whole lot of matches.
I'm not willingly to do the work tho 🙂

Mainly PL and the ones that can be used or the part that have not been retconned although trexalfa said only a small portion of PL was retconned although masada wants to redo it totally
I already asked trex about that last one. Masada isn’t rewriting paradise lost. He’ll retcon stuff like he did with how hisouten became God, but he won’t be rewriting paradise lost. Besides, he has more important things to focus on like the Avesta VN (if that doesn’t get cancelled) and the aditya LN

Nah making anime profiles is time waste. It was supposed to be an adoption for VN and ended up shitty, that doesn't mean we should create new profiles for anime when most of the info is in the VN.

400.png

please dont hurt me
i have a family
This character is beautiful no cap, she's with the Reinhard guy right?

On a slightly separate note, does anyone have scans or info of Uho hou, cause I remember it being mentioned, but I don't quite remember any actual kind of mentions of it, at least from what I've read so far. Then again, I'm stupid af, so I might have just forgot something.
Btw iirc this is a one-line thing mentionned for Shiori, but then it got extrapolated.

Btw iirc this is a one-line thing mentionned for Shiori, but then it got extrapolated.
Wdym? there's a crap-ton of stuff on their profiles about this Uho-hou, which is all because of a line for Shiori...? Can you find the statement. I remember hearing it with Yakou's name, not sure if that sounds weird.

Nah making anime profiles is time waste. It was supposed to be an adoption for VN and ended up shitty, that doesn't mean we should create new profiles for anime when most of the info is in the VN.
I mean...it would still be funny to make it...

Goku will have a Hadou type briah. He summons stronk people and fights them all
I can't see Masada writing a character like Goku, as all of masada character are inherently batshit crazy, messed up or just freaking out of the text book weird

Sometimes I just wonder what goes through his head.

Let's play a game, mention a single masadaverse character that does not fit into any of these categories
1. batshit crazy
2.messed up
3. freaking out of the text book weird

Let's play a game, mention a single masadaverse character that does not fit into any of these categories
1. batshit crazy
2.messed up
3. freaking out of the text book weird
Himuro and ren are fairly normal. Mainly himuro cause ren was involved in a murder when he was six, so…

Back