• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shinza banshou discussion thread~Revival~

Which would make them 14D as opposed to my own countless into 1B

I am not saying scrap it I am saying avoid using it
How? It’s above the low 1C that you were talking about earlier.

that’s literally the same thing as scrapping it as evidence.

I think we shouldn't ignore Paradise Lost. Not at all, after all we have Masada say he would like to reboot it, but we don't know how or when. This site deals with recons as they come, we shouldn't just ignore a major part of the verse because we are uncertain how the future will change it.
While PL do prove that heavens have layers and dimensions, it does not really help with the rest of the story.
  • Keter/Crown, the seat of God and a manifestation of the Taikyoku Throne.
  • Chokhmah/Wisdom
  • Binah/Understanding
  • Chesed/Kindness
  • Gevurah/Divine Power
  • Tiferet/Beauty
  • Netzach/Victory
  • Hod/Splendor
  • Yesod/Foundation
  • Malkuth/Kingdom, the physical world.
Now the oonly way PL would be relevant is if the difference between Yesod and malkuth is way more than one R>F

Except his incomprehensibility and transcendence comes from existing in the singularity, which already has nature similar to Taikyoku. While his diving takes place in the singularity itself. You can't argue he is just stacking it on the same scale without evidence.
It comes due to having taikyoku, and he’s able to further increase the size of this hierarchy by “going another step up”. Same thing applies when he dived through the singularity

While PL do prove that heavens have layers and dimensions, it does not really help with the rest of the story.
  • Keter/Crown, the seat of God and a manifestation of the Taikyoku Throne.
  • Chokhmah/Wisdom
  • Binah/Understanding
  • Chesed/Kindness
  • Gevurah/Divine Power
  • Tiferet/Beauty
  • Netzach/Victory
  • Hod/Splendor
  • Yesod/Foundation
  • Malkuth/Kingdom, the physical world.
Now the oonly way PL would be relevant is if the difference between Yesod and malkuth is way more than one R>F
???????

It comes due to having taikyoku, and he’s able to further increase the size of this hierarchy by “going another step up”. Same thing applies when he dived through the singularity
Do you have the scan of this "going another step up"? And what exactly was the previous step, if this one was "another" step?

14D is 1B. It would be at least 1B.
That would.cap the throne at 1B(14D) so that's kind of wrong, but yes PL would be used as supporting evidence

at least Low 1-C (or High 1-C) likely 1-B" based on the evidences but here they are (only posting the ones I have the link of)

Soujirou/Shiori breaking through the Singularity to reach Hajun, which is stated to cut "dimensional space", with a decent amount of "lower layers" statement too.

Hajun's place (where the Throne) is referred as a "dimensional layer"

Given Merc's statement of "falling forever" if they kept doing all and how Yato spent so much time drilling Hajun's, I think countless layers is not too far-fetched.

Also regarding Madara's barrier. Since it is more logic to take them as "24 higher dimensionnal barriers" rather than "24-dimensional barriers", even 1 or 4 would likely be enough to scale to the gods.

So yes mascara barriers would also be a supporting evidence so would PL stuffs

I

I believe it’s literally him being able to increase the size of his hierarchy along with his own existence.
Him diving through the Singularity was just compared to him knitting his shell to be stronger to withstand the singularity's nature. I am not sure where you got the transcendence part, but I would like to see scans for the "going another step up" which you put in quotation marks since that sounds interesting.

Really this while the Throne is referred to a dimension so it must be part of the Higher Dimensional hierarchy despite the rest of what we know about the Singularity, Throne, and Heaven's saying something completely different.

Those who can reach the higher dimensions of the Sefirot through Quintessence (aka Angels) can not reach the Singularity and Throne in Keter. Those places exist outside the World painted by the Gods and are constants regardless of what shape their Heaven's take.

Really this while the Throne is referred to a dimension so it must be part of the Higher Dimensional hierarchy despite the rest of what we know about the Singularity, Throne, and Heaven's saying something completely different.

Those who can reach the higher dimensions of the Sefirot through Quintessence (aka Angels) can not reach the Singularity and Throne in Keter. Those places exist outside the World painted by the Gods and are constants regardless of what shape their Heaven's take.
Acctually this is interesting and may actually be enough for 1A transcendence

Even Dies Irae makes it clear that the Singularity is outside the rest of the Throne God's creation and their Law. Like it doesn't try and bullsh@t around the Singularity being outside the Throne God's Law and independent of the rest of creation.

What exactly does being outside creation have to do with being transcendent over any number of higher dimensions?

What exactly does being outside creation have to do with being transcendent over any number of higher dimensions?
Let me explain it better
In PL, the dimensions are 14 and they are R>F, and it is just a single universe.
In dies irae is a normal 4D world and infinite universes.
Basically no matter the change to the world, the throne is not affected by it and coupled with many statements that taikyoku allows you to take control of everything in the universe while disconnected from it. And it being the source of reality blah blah blah

Nevermind the Throne, the Singularity is outside these changes. The Singularity is outside the Throne Gods Law that paint these dimensions and all this stuff is just the lowest floor of creation, with the Singularity being between them and the highest point of the Throne.

Let me explain it better
In PL, the dimensions are 14 and they are R>F, and it is just a single universe.
Basically no matter the change to the world, the throne is not affected by it and coupled with many statements that taikyoku allows you to take control of everything in the universe while disconnected from it. And it being the source of reality blah blah blah
Isn't throne literally part of those dimensions in PL?
Also If the Dies Irae world is 4D that would just mean it only occupies 4 of those 14 or whatever number of dimensions. It has no relation to being outside any possible number of higher dimensions

Keter is inaccessible to even those able to travel through the Sefirot. The Sefirot is technically a route to the Throne, but you still need to become God and all that to reach there or even open the Gates of Heaven (Singularity)

Also If the Dies Irae world is 4D that would just mean it only occupies 4 of those 14 or whatever number of dimensions. It has no relation to being outside any possible number of higher dimensions
Uhhhm this is oddly wrong, no matter the heaven, the throne and singularity is inaccessible to anyone not atziluth level, a non God would run mad in the singularity, or even in the hole leading to it.

And why would the higher dimensions in PL remain? It is called painting over, like the laws of the old world holds nothing anymore

Last edited:
Him diving through the Singularity was just compared to him knitting his shell to be stronger to withstand the singularity's nature. I am not sure where you got the transcendence part, but I would like to see scans for the "going another step up" which you put in quotation marks since that sounds interesting.
That’s what he was doing. He was synchronizing his soul and strengthening his existence to cross it.

It’s implied that there is an unquantifiable amount of dimensions in the universe alone, much less sefirot, which is encompassed by the throne. Keter is the manifestation of the Throne, not the literal thint

Nevermind the Throne, the Singularity is outside these changes. The Singularity is outside the Throne Gods Law that paint these dimensions and all this stuff is just the lowest floor of creation, with the Singularity being between them and the highest point of the Throne.
It’s outside their law, not their influence as their strength is what determines the depth of the singularity.

Let me explain it better
I kind of disagree with this. DI should have the same dimensional hierarchy as paralost just with the infinite number of universes.

I think we should just leave this point to rest, we don't really have much evidence for or against, and it doesn't really affect anyone's ratings. I could easily see it going either way.

I think we should just leave this point to rest, we don't really have much evidence for or against, and it doesn't really affect anyone's ratings. I could easily see it going either way.
If further evidence could be gathered 1A shinza could be a thing again, tbh

Thing is, all merc did was increase the cosmology by adding a multiverse, prove that he removed the higher infinities already there.
wtf is this?? like i am actually pissed, dude nothing in DI said anything like this the burden of proof is on you, when a god takes over the throne they remove anything the previous god did, same way the 14 higher D did not exist in shinza but existed in muzan world, they did not exist after sataniel took over(maybe or maybe not) but theu sure as hell did not exist in DI, so it is your own ******* head canon and you are trying to justify rubbish by telling me to prove a negative from your own blatant head canon? yeah this is ******* dull

wtf is this?? like i am actually pissed, dude nothing in DI said anything like this the burden of proof is on you, when a god takes over the throne they remove anything the previous god did, same way the 14 higher D did not exist in shinza but existed in muzan world, they did not exist after sataniel took over(maybe or maybe not) but theu sure as hell did not exist in DI, so it is your own ******* head canon and you are trying to justify rubbish by telling me to prove a negative from your own blatant head canon? yeah this is ******* dull
Bruh… in K3 we know that Mercurius added the multiverse, show a statement that he reduced the cosmology. You won’t cause he never did that.

the 14D stuff likely was there even with Mithra as well as all of the three previous heavens just changed the world based on the exact same craving which was to eliminate evil. Show a reason why the cosmology would be reduced by that much.

Idk how this is headcanon when all you were doing was spouting headcanon by assuming that he removed the higher infinities just because they weren’t mentioned.

Thing is, all merc did was increase the cosmology by adding a multiverse, prove that he removed the higher infinities already there.
When a god dies all things related to them go along with them. The cosmology always changes throughout heavens.

@Pain_to12
Bro chill…..

Anyway we should really get back on to the topic of the the things that are actually going to be in the next CRT those are the things that are the most important as of now unless 1-A is also going to be in this thread. 😈

I’m working on getting the specific translations for the shiori and soujirou cutting shit to

SmartSelect_20210913-215750_Twitch.jpg

SmartSelect_20210913-215837_Twitch.jpg

Here's the basic explanation of how the Singularity works with the World and the Laws the Gods are painting. There's probably more but at the moment I'm too tired to look deeper into it, I'll do it once I've got some sleep.

Bruh… in K3 we know that Mercurius added the multiverse, show a statement that he reduced the cosmology. You won’t cause he never did that.

the 14D stuff likely was there even with Mithra as well as all of the three previous heavens just changed the world based on the exact same craving which was to eliminate evil. Show a reason why the cosmology would be reduced by that much.
Do you have prove there is a 14 multiverse in DI? When a God repaints over another god he repaints everything and the previous one into his own law.
Dude ease up on the power scaling and enjoy the series.
Funny enough what I said means a 1A transcendence.
Idk how this is headcanon when all you were doing was spouting headcanon by assuming that he removed the higher infinities just because they weren’t mentioned.
When a God dies everything and everything that he has and the new god does not want goes with him, it is as simple as that nothing more, and nothing suggested muzan world was retained by merc so being proof
Obviously, anything the new god does not want gets removed
Yes sorry I lost my cool
Anyway we should really get back on to the topic of the the things that are actually going to be in the next CRT those are the things that are the most important as of now unless 1-A is also going to be in this thread. 😈
Well I am actually thinking I can add the 1A as misc
I’m working on getting the specific translations for the shiori and soujirou cutting shit to
Thanks bro

When a god dies all things related to them go along with them. The cosmology always changes throughout heavens.

@Pain_to12
Bro chill…..

I’m working on getting the specific translations for the shiori and soujirou cutting shit too
I would agree, but there’s no reason to believe that the cosmology shrank when all merc did was increase it.

Do you have prove there is a 14 multiverse in DI? When a God repaints over another god he repaints everything and the previous one into his own law.
Dude ease up on the power scaling and enjoy the series.
Funny enough what I said means a 1A transcendence.

When a God dies everything and everything that he has and the new god does not want goes with him, it is as simple as that nothing more, and nothing suggested muzan world was retained by merc so being proof

Obviously, anything the new god does not want gets removed

Yes sorry I lost my cool

Well I am actually thinking I can add the 1A as misc

Thanks bro
If I didn’t enjoy the series, I wouldn’t be here lol. Don’t give me that bs.

I don’t have a scan, but all K3 implies is that Mercurius expanded the cosmology further than what was already there. Now, does that mean that it’s still 14D? Not necessarily, but it’s still something to consider.

and again, there are things that are unchanged such as sefirot, which was there ever since mithra took the throne. No matter what Dies Irae would at least be High 1C if not higher.

also, what do you mean by misc? Would it be like a possibly 1A or just bringing back 1A entirely?

Back