• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hitoshi Shinsou vs Miuccia Miuller

This seems to actually be a good match surprisingly.

Shinsou starts within Green Dolphin Street prison, and knows that his opponent is outside of the prison and knows the opponent is the head guard of the prison, though he doesn't know how she looks like. Miu Miu knows how Shinsou looks like but doesn't know anything about his powers. As the head guard of the prison, she's allowed to go in and out of the prison whenever she wants, though staying out of the prison more than whatever time is needed for BFR will automatically grant the win to Shinsou via self BFR. I hope I haven't forgotten anything.

I wanted to make this to death but Shinsou's dura kinda makes that impossible...

Speed obviously is equalized.

Brainwash:

Memory troll:

The Janitor of the prison kills himself (yes, he's the janitor in that prison):

So, let me see if I got this down. Miu's wincon is dependant on keeping Shinsou disoriented and basically lost in the prison, yes? Does Shinsou know anything at all about her ability?

If I recall, it is in character for Miu Miu to try and talk with the prisoners before or while they are under her effects, mainly to make sure they do not figure out what is going on, so there is a good chance he might win if he waits out until they make contact. That being said, I don't expect he will wait that long before he touches the bars of the prison. Also, given that Miu Miu is used to containing stand users, she would be pretty cautious about potentially tripping out a stand ability, but I do not expect she would be so cautious as to not answer a question. So this basically comes down to which will take longer, Shinsou touching the bars or Miu Miu making her way over to his cell and talk with him. Personally I think it is more likely that shinsou will touch the bars, so I vote for Miu Miu.

Is Shinsou in a prison cell or wandering the prison? I thought he was wandering around, but if he's in a cell he would absolutely wait for someone who could let him out to walk by.

If he's in a cell I'm voting Shinsou as it's only a matter of time before someone that can let him out wanders by. Plus, if I'm understanding her stand correctly, getting out of prison would be a thought in Shinsou's head before the stand affected him and that would be his main focus.

Shinsou is free to wander the prison.

Even after he gets hit by the memory wipe he can still win, but Miu can still make sure he remains in the prison.

Basically: Shinsou's wincon is managing to kill and/or brainwash Miu. Reminder that he still has an incredible AP advantage.

Miu Miu's wincon is making sure Shinsou remains within the prison and make him unable to attack her (basically, what would have happened to Jolyne if Emperio didn't exist)

Back