• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Honestly i agree.Also,Flynn was letting himself get hit,yet it took Odin like,3-4 hits to put him down.Plus the Flynn Odin fighted latter on was Shesha,so that's also busted,i guess.

What happen to other demons in the series like Shemyaza, Asmodeus, Minotaur, the other demosn of Goteia, etc?

Or Early Game of some games like SMT4 which have beings like Ares in a side/optional quest before the fight of Minotaur or Medusa if i remember corectly...and Ares is the Brother of Athena, being which is more or less at the Universal level i think...

Hmmm

I think Michael and The Archangels can remain at 2-A via scalling to Ouroboros. Since Michael should be stronger than Lilith, who scales to Maya, who in turn should be stronger than (or comparable) to Tiamat and Ouroboros, who are both fought earlier than her in Strange Journey

Not sure about scalling people like Medusa and Minotaur to important Gods, SMT contradicts itself when it comes to scalling via boss-order, so it should be on case-by-case analysis, really

Semyaza could scale either to the Archangels or to the Demons who are probably becoming 2-C. The Demons of the Goetia (...i assume...? ; - ;) can scale to Morax, i think

Semyaza its dificult because mid game Hall can fight high level demons like Azriel and the point he fights his father maybe wold be a Multiversal being.

Medusa and Minotaur, Well, Building Level at minimum, likeTown or beyond like Country (something about Mikado Castle /Easter Kingdom of Mikado and the Domains of Demons (These can last for centuries in operation and will only be destroyed in the same way as the universes created by the most powerful demons)) and the Key for Medusa in Final/Apocalypse to petrify Angels like Virtue or Dominion.

Well, that's what I think.

Also proof about forces of Light and Darkness fight cross any point of Space-Time: https://imgur.com/LCEpe8h

Demons are extensions of data to be collected in the Demon Summoning Program, a specialized program created by Stephen who specializes in summoning demons and fight for the user, so that when fighting, demons can transfer their data to their physical form and vice versa:

https://imgur.com/a/reNx2

https://imgur.com/WwnLLfg

And Demons can learn new Skills

Woa, thanks for that scans, they help a lot in justifying the speed / range ratings and such. c:

It also supports the fact that Demons can travel between Multiverses and stuff

Yeah, i forgot about the Domains. I honestly think they should be Pocket Dimensions and not just areas that are covered in... Demon stuff, like the profiles currently imply. Since you have to enter them through a portal

Well, both The White and Krishna returned pretty quickly after being killed by Flynn, and Forneus, who you killed at the beginning of the game, appears at the True Demon Ending in Nocturne

Shemyaza is a high ranking demon among Lucifer's army so he should scale to other high ranking demons such as Belial and Lucifuge

No Problem, I want to help even if it is at the minimum to improve SMT (as with Demonbane).

Also, i want Deep Strange Journey and need to see if realy Alex is the son of Lucife and the Prota and how easy she kill him after the combat whit Morax lol.

About the "AP negates hax" thing.

If it's specifically stated to be the case, it's fine.

If it's simply people not getting haxed to death just give them resistance to the corresponding hax (If the opponent was using/was willing to use it ofc)

Honestly, i think we need Matt to explain this one. Since he is the most knowledgeable about SMT here

If I recall correctly I read somewhere that it was due to the authority stronger demons have over weaker ones and that's why it doesn't work on humans, so it would be an in verse thing only. But idk anything about SMT so I might be horribly wrong.

It might also be completely false.

Well, it's not a 100% thing, All Haxes are negated via higher AP. That is a NLF, but it is true to a certain extent.

Higher Demons having authority over Lower Demons is generally true, but that's not where it comes from.

The Hax negating generally either comes from people like YHVH, or really high-end beings being completely unnaffected by the powers of any lesser god or demon, rendering them worthless before their sheer might. And also from the Protagonists no-selling and just punching / slicing anyone who opposes them.

Some very blatant examples of this include Kagutsuchi outright trying to erase the Demi-Fiend from Existence, and the Moirai Sisters trying to control his Fate, and both failing. There are others, such as the protagonists in Devil Survivor 2 fighting Polaris and Canopus who are the administrators of a little "Computer Program" called the Multiverse, and yet not being instantly deleted from the Software. Brahman is also shown controlling the Data of his reality, and the protagonists still manage to fight him. Odin's spear Gungnir shares the same property as the mythica Gungnir of never missing and always killing its opponent, but it is proven useless against stronger warriors.

There's also the fact that Human characters with Observation can blatantly nullify the powers of gods and demons through the way they are Perceived, such as when the Apocalypse Cast debased YHVH from his Throne as the One True Omnipotent God, and turned him into a "mere Demon". YHVH's powers were unable to match Human Observation.

• The placement of characters who are currently 2-B or higher for unjustified reasons such as Gabriel, Michael and Parvati
Bringing this to the forefront now.

Methinks most of these characters would either be upgraded to 2-A or down to 2-C, given the relation of their feats (Apparently being far weaker than a 2-A is 2-B now?).

@Matt

What say you?

Ultima Reality said:
Hmmm
I think Michael and The Archangels can remain at 2-A via scalling to Ouroboros. Since Michael should be stronger than Lilith, who scales to Maya, who in turn should be stronger than (or comparable) to Tiamat and Ouroboros, who are both fought earlier than her in Strange Journey

Not sure about scalling important Gods to people like Medusa and Minotaur, SMT contradicts itself when it comes to scalling via boss-order, so it should be on case-by-case analysis, really

Semyaza could scale either to the Archangels or to the Demons who are probably becoming 2-C. The Demons of the Goetia (...i assume...? ; - ;) can scale to Morax, i think

Just to add further to the High 2-A ratings.

SMT 4 Sanat introduction.
This is from SMT IV: Apocalypse.

Sanat (Shin Megami Tensei) considers Flynn and the rest of the party as "Lower Dimensional beings", also Flynn cannot precive him in his normal aspect since this is an mid-game enemie this means Sanat is also above 4-D since some enemies before are alredy of 4-D origin and Flynn, Nanashi, etc... can see them without problem.

Kaltias said:
Power Nullification for people who use Observation to do so seems a given.
High end Demons also seem to qualify based on what Matt said.
Preety much.So guys like Satan,Lucifer,YHVH and people around that level qualify.

Not sure about Dante

But Raidou fought with a Lucifer who was explicitly going all-out during the fight, so i guess he is pretty up there in the scale

So I just finished playing Digital Devil Saga 2, and I'm left wondering why people consider Solar Data Satan as being vastly weaker to regular Satan. The game makes no mention of him being a "recording" and is heavily implied that he is the same Satan that appears in SMT II.

Also, Serph never actually fought the Hindu Trimurti or Satan so his profile is heavily outdated. I planning on revising it someday.

Back