• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shin Megami Tensei Discussion Thread: III - Maniax Edition

Same, i think i got the 2-A scaling fairly downpacked. For starters who do you all see as the strongest non infinite 2-A?

Satan is the strongest avatar of YHVH and contends with Lucifer. So nah. I think the strongest would be like Polaris and Babel (But we don't have a profile for Babel)

There's also something with the IV Archangels.There's consistently shown for the order of them to be Uriel<<<Raphael<<Gabriel<<<<<<<Michael

Polaris is a girl, and she thicc But it'd be for her feat of being way above Beelzebub and Shiva. Not only for having full control of them in the multiverse and can wipe them from the timeline like a head of Kagutsuchi can. But can fight the entire DeSu cast who can kill Beelzy while putting in little effort

Currently on site, yes. But FYI Babel has an impressive feat as well. Babel is the strongest aspect of Bel before being absorbed by Abel to become the Ovelord. After Abel beat Belberith who absorbed Baal Babel recreated Belial, Beldr (And Beldr even retained it's invincibility on top of that) Jezebel, Beelzebub and Belberith all boosted up to well Belberith's level then fought Abel (So i guess Abel is strongest non 2-A but besides that) So Babel is also quite powerful

Lucifer says he gave "him" power. He was either referring to Belberith or Beelzebub. But i'd sa more like..ly hims since he got a name change. But either way Belberith>>>>>Beelzebub so that's just a bit of icing on the 2-A cake

Something like this

Jezebel<<<<Belial<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Beelzebub<<<<<Baal<<Belberith<<<<<<<<Polaris<<<<<<Babel

0 = Roughly comparable.

1 = Close decisive victory.

2 = Easy decisive victory.

3 = Borderline stomp. Win in 10 hits or less.

4 = Stomp. Win in 5 hits or less.

5+ = One-shot.

Here's what Solacis used.

My bad. Not sure if i'd say he's neccisarily below just yet. It's just its assumptious to put him above Merkabah for Abel battling The Four Archangels and Metatron. True Merkabah was created by the fusion of the archangels and Jonathan but it's because they absorbed Jonathan's mind\soul therefore his qualia which is used for magnetitie a.k.a Observation. Metatron and the Angels did nothing of the sort

Well, the Aeros feat seems fine, I don't know what else could that be scaled to. Matador and Thor seem fine-ish, althought I'm actually amazed Matador is only Low 2-C. The Archangels is 2-A, can't argue against it. Defeating Kagutsuchi and Metatron is pretty big jump from the last key, but still on the same tier. Then there's Luci, whose tier is in and for itself complicated since we're basically assuming he can defeat Satan while at the same time saying he's much weaker than him, and that whole fighting YHVH thing should be removed tbh.

I do agree with the last point since we can't confirm if he won or lost at all with fighting Yawheh. And how strong do you see Lucifer as?

Back