• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shin Megami Tensei Discussion Thread: III - Maniax Edition

No offense @00potato but if you're not going to make an actual contribution it's not ideal for you to join the server. Especially since the previous one was already a failure

Generally speaking the newer games dive into the hax more, how demons work, where they came from etc. So SMT 4 and 4:Apocalypse

I've played a good amount of the games myself. IV, IVA, Nocturne (all multiple times), DDS 1 and 2, Strange Journey, and both devil survivors and their extended parts.

Bump!

Also, does Dx2 scale to mainline SMT vice versa? I just realized some of the Demon have negate pierce & almighty.

Bump!

I want to ask about SMT Dante tier in Nocturne, I see in his profile he has low 1-C key where Kagutsuchi has only 2-A key.

So by any means SMT Dante > Kagutsuchi?

So it means Dante is above Beelzebub and possobly Metatron? Because you need beat both of them before requit him as a partner.

Back