• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shin Megami Tensei Discussion Thread: III - Maniax Edition

Yvel Atsly said:
The fact he has multiple fights with Demi-Fiend at different keys. Like how he fought him soon after killed Matador. Fought him again then joined him in killing Metatron, then fighting Lucifer
I doubt it, in the first fight Dante was playing and trying to have a good time, it's very obvious thanks to the dialogue, he even warns DF to not bore him.

Second fight is the same, just another game and we see he could have one shouted DF if he so much as wanted it.

Tony di bugalu said:
Yvel Atsly said:
The fact he has multiple fights with Demi-Fiend at different keys. Like how he fought him soon after killed Matador. Fought him again then joined him in killing Metatron, then fighting Lucifer
I doubt it, in the first fight Dante was playing and trying to have a good time, it's very obvious thanks to the dialogue, he even warns DF to not bore him.
Second fight is the same, just another game and we see he could have one shouted DF if he so much as wanted it.
I can see the first one but you mean Dante was Lucifer tier or whatever after he fights Demi-Fiend the sccond time?

What I mean is that he always had the same tier, he just decided to hold his punches because he wasn't fully convinced on killing every fiend and decided to investigate.

Personally, I think the 3 are comparable to each other but I'll leave that for later

It was mostly about grammatical errors and an idea of a better cleaner formatting.

But there was something's that felt fishy like Demi's soul manip justifications.

Sorry if this seems a little redundant or unnecessary but I'm just gonna bullet the things that I want to do with the verse when revising it. And the order is dependent on what I think should be done first:

-Finish some blogs that will be linked to SMT profiles that would better explain their haxes and resistances with some scans. (Basically make it more detailed and not any neccessary upgrades or downgrades)

-Divide the powers into separate tabs so it can match up with the different tiers they would have. For example any protagonists just generally having conceptual manipulation even in their keys that are not even tier 2.

-Make some CRTs focusing on minor to big things like making tiny adjustments to details or getting rid of an ability that they shouldn't have.

Back